Photo

Most easy and faceroll comp for disc 3s?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Summoner1

Summoner1
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 07 October 2016 - 05:01 PM

Got my 1.9k rating on 2s as disc/rogue with the worst mouse ever..(it has only a wheel) , now i want to expand to 3s but i cant afford to play a very demanding comp , mouse severely reduce my ability especially as healer where i mouseover alot , i  tried rmp but it can turn ugly easily with severe pressure on mage , polymorph is nice but i really dont like the fact that mages die so easily , what other choices do i have?

Btw guys an offtopic question , i notice that the priests i face use mind control a lot , is this a standar cc now? 

• Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Undermine
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Discipline 2/1/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1369
  • 3v3: 1584
  • RBG: 384

Posted 07 October 2016 - 07:24 PM

MC is only good in 2v2

Believe it or not I'm a nice guy with a mild mannered personality. So no, i wouldn't "choke someone", even though my 6pack abs allow me to do that

#3 Ginoblunt

Ginoblunt
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Aerie Peak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Feral 1/0/2/1/././.

Posted 08 October 2016 - 11:11 AM

buy a better mouse maybe?

#4 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 08 October 2016 - 01:22 PM

buy a better mouse maybe?

lol xD

#5 paypayz

paypayz
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 2480
  • RBG: 192

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:11 PM

mc is used in 3s too especially to get a kill, esp after fear , like if you fear rsham into 3 sec mc , it's a diff between killing or not sometimes

as for what comps to play, i'd say rmp is best bet, its just a comp that requires a good mage to play with. try to get good at cc'ing together with fear and poly, sometimes double fear into poly root while you go healer

if u dont like rmp trying playing with a ret, i think ret warr priest can work or ret enh priest or rog? try anything with ret lol

#6 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 08 October 2016 - 04:15 PM

beastcleave would be up there

or cancel your sub for a month and get a $9 mouse 

#7 FeralNisse

FeralNisse
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 575
  • 3v3: 2482
  • 5v5: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 08 October 2016 - 06:12 PM

MC is only good in 2v2

not really lol MC is sick in 3s also ..

#8 Summoner1

Summoner1
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 08 October 2016 - 11:29 PM

beastcleave would be up there

or cancel your sub for a month and get a $9 mouse 

I tried a lot of comps and had the best luck as beastcleave but thats probably because the shaman was good and we used communication we played around 1.9k, we beat almost any cleave but we lost a lot to sps and mages , they focused the shaman and cced me and i couldnt do a shit , we wouldnt lose so much if i could break polys , i still dont know how you do that with premonition , at least it seems easy with shadowmend but i didnt try it yet , i also didnt have dark archangel , power of the dark side , several usefull talents , i dont have relics either , smite looks like a uselless skill because as beastcleave they will pressure you a ton , not enough cc to allow you to cast easily , i guess it is the same with any cleave , so all your burst is coming from penance/bender/darkarchangel/swp which is decent burst though , if you ever managed to smite against a team then that probably means the other team was terrible. 

#9 paypayz

paypayz
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 3v3: 2480

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:46 PM

premonition works like old death except you dont have to target anyone. just wait for him to cast poly on you, which will most likely happen when their team is topped off, and press it. otherwise if they are low and or dying then they will prob cast poly on your teammates first, so just stick on pillar and spam dispel and on the 3rd poly he will most likely use it on you. 

as for those talents, i dont think you really need them. you should only need up to relentless imo, healing archangel is really good, and what i use most games. it's better to keep your team topped / offensive then just have alittle more dmg imo. especially with spirit link, bubble , bop's etc

best thing to do as a disc team is to pull away if you guys are realy far behind. communicate your cd on fear and use it with intention. if you guys are a comp that's able to kill healers possibly, depending on healer, then while you gusy are training a healer or even a dps, let them know you have fear back up and you want to double fear dps (if you are unable to get to healer or you want to go him) and that they can stay offensive

on the other hand, if you guys fall behind, and you are unable to get fears and it seems pointless to be out on top of them, peel away and top everyone off, and when they push behind a pillar you can either cc them back there , double fear, root w/e and get good momentum rolling just from that. sometimes best thing to do is run away behind pillar and let them folow you then double fear and chase out against healer again

#10 Summoner1

Summoner1
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:34 PM

I disagree tbh with people saying that beastcleave is easy , its probably easy from the perspective oft he hunter but not the healer , i get the same impression with any cleave i play , the cc is limited so there is a bigger need for moving closer to fear also when you are playing with melee you gotta have much better position and see where they might go , i think spellcleaves are the easiest because you got cc covered and you can stay back and focus on your healing. there is also a smaller chance to get oos. If i didnt have to fear then ok they might have been easy. 

#11 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

not really lol MC is sick in 3s also ..

not really it drs with poly and fear and usually gets stopped instantly 

only thing its good for is jumping warriors n shit off maps like blades

#12 KIA Skill

KIA Skill
  • Truemagician
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/2/./.

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:43 PM

The most easy and faceroll comp for disc is the same as it was at the start of WOD. Unfortunately it requires 60$ from the cash shop and about 10-15 hours of game time to level another class. Then you can begin playing the game the way it was meant to be played instead of with severe handicap on.

#13 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:31 PM

The most easy and faceroll comp for disc is the same as it was at the start of WOD. Unfortunately it requires 60$ from the cash shop and about 10-15 hours of game time to level another class. Then you can begin playing the game the way it was meant to be played instead of with severe handicap on.

disc is fine

#14 zzu

zzu
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1346
  • 3v3: 2831

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:17 PM

discs are dumb in 2s and the whole idea of healers having 2 schools is executed badly, should be punishment for being locked out or doing dmg, neither currently 

#15 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564

Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:31 AM

discs are dumb

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#16 Blexone

Blexone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1757
  • 3v3: 2326

Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:09 PM

in 2s

#17 Slance

Slance

Posted 23 October 2016 - 12:10 AM

disc is fine

Ye just every other healer is better and requires less effort for high rating in 3s

#18 Eziush

Eziush
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/1/0

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:39 AM

discs are dumb in 2s and the whole idea of healers having 2 schools is executed badly, should be punishment for being locked out or doing dmg, neither currently

You are punished the moment u clicked priest icon in character creation panel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<