Photo

Shadow school getting locked , reaction?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Summoner1

Summoner1
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 04 October 2016 - 05:54 PM

How do you react when you cant cast shadowmend? sometimes im too low , i will pop a shield but thats not enough to keep me up , penance the opponent might not be possible depending how it goes and even if it is the heal might not be enough , im not sure how to react when this happens , maybe take the penance heal talent? 

• Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Undermine
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Discipline 2/1/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1369
  • 3v3: 1584
  • RBG: 384

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:10 AM

Take penance heal or spam plea. Penance heal is great because you can maximize the use of the 30% move speed trait during penance cast even in 3s

Believe it or not I'm a nice guy with a mild mannered personality. So no, i wouldn't "choke someone", even though my 6pack abs allow me to do that

#3 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:22 AM

sometimes clarity of will might make sense. both halo and divine star are super shit anyway. also rapture and spam shield could be a solution

#4 paypayz

paypayz
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 2480
  • RBG: 192

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:51 PM

yeah pretty much most important thing is to make sure that you are ready to spam another ability as soon as you get kicked. another good thing to do is fake cast with shadow mend, and halfway into cast start casting penance or clarity of will , that way if they kick you , you can start casting shadowmend again. but dont cast shadowmend and hesitate cause that will put you behind. clarity of will right away or maybe start spamming PWS with rapture 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<