Photo

[Druid] Advice on balance spell rotation.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LyngQQ

LyngQQ
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance 1/1/2/0/1/1/1

Posted 04 October 2016 - 04:21 PM

Hi guys, I just started playing my balance druid again, and i am having a bit of trouble figuring out when and why to use the right spells in the right order. Hope someone can enlighten me on this.

On a side note, I hear a lot of people saying that feral and resto is 10x better, and i can be replaced by other caster that will do the job better. Is balance really this bad? or are they just feeding me bs? for me it is by far the most fun spec to play. What do you recon you can get in 3's rating playing as a balance?  if you have comps advice i will gladly take it aswell.

- thx in advance, from a old rusty druid.

#2 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 04 October 2016 - 05:50 PM

If they are targeting you spam moonfire/sunfire and dot everything and use owlkin frenzy procs with your lunar and solar empowerments from star surge. Constantly kite and try to keep cc on healer/dps, if you get kicked use spells from your other school. And once healer is in cc/you aren't the focus anymore pop CDs and get your moon casts off.
Keep in mind to constantly keep your dots up and starfall when they are grouped.

Basically boomkins are massive aoe mages with the occasional wtf burst. If you want watch supatease's stream I just suggest you turn the volume off unless you are one the select few people who can stand to hear him talk.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<