• Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Drakkari
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1213
  • 3v3: 1465
  • RBG: 384

Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:16 PM

Hello there. I was watching the WoW European Championship and noticed a lot of variations in the first honor talents. The most common being Relentless and Medallion.

When do you swap them? I was defaulting to Medallion on my Mistweaver monk but I now see that this was wrong.

Any insight on the matter will be appreciated.

• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 384
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:25 AM

Unless Orc, a Ret or otherwise know what you're doing just play with medallion lol.

I'm a faceless piece of meat for your perusal

Posted Image
Posted Image

Blood Ruby - can't add char back to profile because bnet is shitting itself

#3 YolkyPokey

YolkyPokey
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Drakkari
  • Vindication

Posted 03 October 2016 - 01:22 PM

Unless Orc, a Ret or otherwise know what you're doing just play with medallion lol.

That's what I thought until I saw that In the championship Relentless seemed to be the predominant choice. Mostly vs things like RMD, I assume that is its because of the CC that they bring to the table and, if you get chained, the 25% is really useful.

#4 Trump

Trump
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/1/0/0/1/1

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:14 PM

to throw my opinion out there, I think the average player should go for medallion as a safe pick. Relentless and adaptation are strong talents against certain comps, As we could see in the championships, But at the same time we saw entire matches getting lost due to it. So if you have a good team and knowledge to run it against the right comps, Why not?

#5 YolkyPokey

YolkyPokey
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Drakkari
  • Vindication

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:48 PM

to throw my opinion out there, I think the average player should go for medallion as a safe pick. Relentless and adaptation are strong talents against certain comps, As we could see in the championships, But at the same time we saw entire matches getting lost due to it. So if you have a good team and knowledge to run it against the right comps, Why not?

I' was able to play some arenas today. Tried both Adaptation against some teams and Relentless against some others. My teammates also did, they didn't like relentless, but they were DPS. I loved it, the chains against RMD were much shorter. Did not have such a positive thinking about Adaptation, but also liked it against teams with almost no CC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<