• Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 669
  • 3v3: 384
  • RBG: 767

Posted 02 October 2016 - 06:12 AM

Should we even bother anymore, it seems like all the other heals are better in RBG's atm than us holy paladins?

#2 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 03 October 2016 - 10:33 AM

I was kicked out from my team because I was 2nd heal done (or 3rd/4th if I died more than once). :) Anyway I doubt they will get to any high rating.

But nevertheless yes, against any team, who has any brain, Hpals are the less effective healers. The only thing you bring to the table is ultimate sacrifice and auramastery+Devotion (which is a nerfed raid utility since it doesn't provide interrupt immunity anymore).

You can still do some nice healing in small-scale situations and freedom on your warrior can help a lot, but that's all, really.

The only situation where I can imagine Hpals working is speccing Avenging crusader and teaming up with a Disc priest, doing perfect cc's and stomp the enemy team.

#3 Garrockz

Garrockz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 1935
  • RBG: 1813

Posted 07 October 2016 - 12:41 PM

I was kicked out from my team because I was 2nd heal done (or 3rd/4th if I died more than once). :) Anyway I doubt they will get to any high rating.

But nevertheless yes, against any team, who has any brain, Hpals are the less effective healers. The only thing you bring to the table is ultimate sacrifice and auramastery+Devotion (which is a nerfed raid utility since it doesn't provide interrupt immunity anymore).

You can still do some nice healing in small-scale situations and freedom on your warrior can help a lot, but that's all, really.

The only situation where I can imagine Hpals working is speccing Avenging crusader and teaming up with a Disc priest, doing perfect cc's and stomp the enemy team.

Yeah actually i think Blizz hotfixed/fixed something about Avenging Crusader cause i finally start being on par with other heals in rbgs. Just stay in the midst of battle and run Avenging Crusader+Beacon of Virtue. Maximize your uptime, dont hit targets with active dmg mitigation or shields, and your hps should be in a solid spot.

Killin' shit since 2004.

#4 Hydroxide

Hydroxide
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:41 PM

Yeah actually i think Blizz hotfixed/fixed something about Avenging Crusader cause i finally start being on par with other heals in rbgs. Just stay in the midst of battle and run Avenging Crusader+Beacon of Virtue. Maximize your uptime, dont hit targets with active dmg mitigation or shields, and your hps should be in a solid spot.

And thus sacrifice all your positioning.

#5 Garrockz

Garrockz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 1935
  • RBG: 1813

Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:24 PM

And thus sacrifice all your positioning.

We are talking RBGs. What pillars you wanna hug there matey? + The fact that you cant get kicked as all your healing is done by attacks and thus instant.

Killin' shit since 2004.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<