• Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/2/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 1364
  • 3v3: 1551

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:05 AM

Hey guys,

I'm returning to the game after missing panda and WoD so I'm very rusty and unfamiliar with class changes.

I'm having a lot of issues finishing off low health kiters in arenas. I've been doing 2s with a mistweaver and I feel like I'm being carried in a majority of my games due to the length of time it can take me to get a kill- I even find myself struggling against double DPS comps.

I had one match against balance/BM where I focused the druid, leaped after distortion beast or charged if he stance shifted/dashed out of my reach, and he always managed to distortion beast away before he died/my leap came back. This doesnt include the potential roots or hunter CC I experienced aswell. I chose to focus the druid because I didnt want him chain casting moons- maybe the answer should have been to focus the hunter instead, but I'd like to know what I could've done differently while focusing the druid.

Another match was against rogue/mage. I focused the rogue whenever he popped out and he always narrowly escaped before I could finish him. The mage would nova or chain poly, the rogue would run away and restealth while I was helpless.

Any tips or advice (or if there is a nice guide/video to get me started out there) would really be appreciated as I'm pretty tired of sucking it up.

#2 sorrypriest

sorrypriest
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2607
  • RBG: 960

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:03 PM

Hey guys,