• Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 766
  • 3v3: 1477

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:00 PM

Hey guys, we play warrior/restodruid in 2s and we are between 1700-1800 at the moment. We have big trouble against assassin or sub rogues. The amount of cc  seems ridiculous. My druid can do nothing. If i train the rouge or the priest or switch between them, changes nothing. Sooner or later one of us dies. We are beginners in arena, but it seem impossible and we dont find a way to win against this comb. Do you guys have an idea what we are doing wrong? The rogue is everywhere and the priest does dmg too most of the time. How do you win against this teams? 

#2 Guizado

Guizado
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Aggra (Portugu√™s)
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 384

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:17 AM

Ill try and help although I haven't played WoW in 2 years I just came back to legion.

You mainly want to swap between the rogue and the priest whilst your Druid cyclones the priest and cyclones and roots the rogue, its your job to stop some fears on your Druid, he needs to be well positioned to displacer beast some fears, and you want to charge/hamstring the Priest when he tries to go for fears, when you are stunned your druid should be displacing some fears or rooting, cloning the the rogue.

If the rogue sits on your druid, you should just train the rogue, so  your druid can clone/root stuff, if the rogue sits on you most of the time, your druid should be freed up to clone and root.

Basically you want your druid to rotate clones and roots as often as he can, so he is able to do this, you must keep both targets slowed, you should use Storm Bolt for this matchup,  and he should be travel forming/displacing a few fears. use the root on your charge to stop some CC.

Now against assassination Rogues, they don't have a lot of CC, but have a lot of damage, try and mitigate this with some clones when you need some breathing time, your Druid should be well positioned for this and far from the Priest.

The essence is really stoping as many fears as you can on your druid, he should avoid some also with travel form, dash and displacer Beast, you should root the Priest with charge and hamstring to stop the fears, if the rogue is on you, then your druid should be able to avoid most fears.

HTH, maybe someone with more experience in current game can help you better.

#3 FrankDrebin

FrankDrebin
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:19 AM

This sounds good, i think our problem is we are too nervous in most situations. Everything you say is logical to me, but in the game we are like idiots :D

We try again, thx for help!

#4 moogedii_3245581

moogedii_3245581
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Protection
  • RBG: 2291

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:39 AM

dont let the priest cast shadow mend - do whatever you can to stop it, that means kicks, stuns, fears, clones, etc.  if  your kick and stun are on cooldown you should clone him and hit rogue.  

#5 FrankDrebin

FrankDrebin
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:48 PM

we know now that intercept helps a lot xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic