Following up from my previous stream topic.
Do any of the top hunters have any gameplay footage of BM Hunters?
I want to understand the various gameplay tweaks / tips that you guys do to keep you one step above the competition. Everyone keeps saying that it's brainless damage tunneling but I want to know how else I can contribute to help my team win more games.
Basic things that I do so far:
- Sac anyone who is in trouble.
- Dps target is usually a dps class 99% of the time with CC chains being thrown out on the healer.
- I run Wyvern sting 95% of the time because of the above point.
- I try to keep up Focus Viper Sting as much as possible but always make sure I put it up when my silencing shot is up. Vipersting causes healer to hard cast which is when I throw in my interrupt and it helps keep the debuff on the healer for longer.
- I save disengage mostly for when a melee class has used their gap closer like charge / lunge etc. If not then i usually use it for a mid air wyvern sting on healer.
- I'm also running Stampede almost exclusively, even though it is dodged by most teams. I just feel that Killer Cobra gets me focus starved very quickly and doesnt let me keep Vipersting up.
Anything else I should be looking at to further improve myself? I'll add to the list as I think more and get more feedback from you guys!
I'm thinking of signing up for Skilled-cap but am not sure if there are any good BM guides there.
Edited by Satsubatsu, 28 September 2016 - 11:51 AM.