• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 960

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:50 AM

Following up from my previous stream topic. 

Do any of the top hunters have any gameplay footage of BM Hunters? 

I want to understand the various gameplay tweaks / tips that you guys do to keep you one step above the competition. Everyone keeps saying that it's brainless damage tunneling but I want to know how else I can contribute to help my team win more games. 

Basic things that I do so far: 

- Sac anyone who is in trouble. 

- Dps target is usually a dps class 99% of the time with CC chains being thrown out on the healer. 

- I run Wyvern sting 95% of the time because of the above point.

- I try to keep up Focus Viper Sting as much as possible but always make sure I put it up when my silencing shot is up. Vipersting causes healer to hard cast which is when I throw in my interrupt and it helps keep the debuff on the healer for longer. 

- I save disengage mostly for when a melee class has used their gap closer like charge / lunge etc. If not then i usually use it for a mid air wyvern sting on healer. 

- I'm also running Stampede almost exclusively, even though it is dodged by most teams. I just feel that Killer Cobra gets me focus starved very quickly and doesnt let me keep Vipersting up. 

Anything else I should be looking at to further improve myself? I'll add to the list as I think more and get more feedback from you guys!

I'm thinking of signing up for Skilled-cap but am not sure if there are any good BM guides there. 

Edited by Satsubatsu, 28 September 2016 - 11:51 AM.

#2 Tzarek

Tzarek
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival
  • RBG: 2302

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:41 PM

I wonder why you feel you can't keep up Viper Sting, when you talent Killer Cobra? Your rotation becomes KC -> Cobra -> KC -> Cobra and the occasional Dire Beast. Afaik, Stampede is really bad in Arena. I definitely think you should go Killer Cobra (or even that last talent that slows enemies if you have a Cunning pet, might be worth a try). 

#3 Satsubatsu

Satsubatsu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 960

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:57 PM

Good point. I'll definitely make that change.

I wonder why you feel you can't keep up Viper Sting, when you talent Killer Cobra? Your rotation becomes KC -> Cobra -> KC -> Cobra and the occasional Dire Beast. Afaik, Stampede is really bad in Arena. I definitely think you should go Killer Cobra (or even that last talent that slows enemies if you have a Cunning pet, might be worth a try). 

Good point. I'll definitely make that change. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<