Railander
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:52 AM

im playing affli rsham and getting completely raped by BM healer even though im doing basically double their dmg. he just trains my healer 24/7 and pillar humps all the time LoSing me and i can almost never cast at him. when i can its usually his own fault for staying in the open or not interrupting with viper sting or even feign death. fuck even when they screw up they still have the turtle shell thing.

does BM need to stay in LoS of the target to do consistent dmg or can they just stand behind pillars all day and let pets kill you anyway? seemed like either BM is completely OP or rsham are shit in 2s, or maybe both.

literally no idea how to counter that.

Posted Image

#2 Mordoress

Mordoress
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ysondre
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/0/2/0/0/2

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:45 AM

Well, you got an honor talent "Separation anxiety" that give your pet 50% dmg when attack Alone. It's great when you need to LoS agains't caster cleave for example.

Think the pet as a DoT, the game play is quite similar to Demo SL back then. However you can still use your pet when your are LoSing target. It's lovely ;)

#3 Choclit

Choclit
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:44 PM

RSham are pretty bad in 2s atm. They require high pressure dps (which aff won't be vs 80%+ of comps).

To answer your question, BM doesn't need LoS except for BW/Burst windows. Direfrenzy and killcommand only require your pet to be in LoS of the target.

Also if he's killing your healer (he should be training you) you need to communicate better to get LoS.  But BM innately takes 20% less DoT damage so its more or less a hard counter if the hunter players correctly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<