Photo

Glorious Tyranny? Where is it now that season has started?

pvp enchant glorious tyranny

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 kraakpand

kraakpand
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/0/2/././.

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:09 AM

As title suggests idk where the http://www.wowhead.c...lorious-tyranny enchant went. I can't find it on the PvP vendors in stormshield/warspear or ashran.

anyone knows where it went?

#2 Kittehmeow

Kittehmeow

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:42 AM

Its gone

only way to have it is if u had unused ones in your bags from last season

#3 kraakpand

kraakpand
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:37 AM

Its gone

You have got to be kidding me... :(

#4 Sandyboss

Sandyboss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2036
  • 3v3: 2300
  • RBG: 192

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:10 PM

Its gone

i got unsed ones in my bag, but i guess i need enchanting profession?

#5 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:32 PM

You don't need to be an Enchanter. If you got them in your bags still unused, right click them and they should automatically add to your collection.

If you didn't get copies of the enchants, opening a ticket will solve your problem. I didn't have mine in my bags, and I lost them once Legion came. I opened a ticket saying that I had both of them on 3 characters, and I asked nicely if I could have them back since I earned those. GM confirmed this, and then had them mailed back to me. This was the last GM's answer on the ticket I opened:

"*A large hooded figure emerges from the mists. He removes his hood and you are met with the cheerful grimace of a friendly, purple-bearded orc monk.*

Greetings, <snip>! ^_^ I am Game Master <snip>, here to offer you my assistance today!

I've got your ticket here and I can see that you had some concerns regarding a few of your enchants that weren't added to your wardrobe after 7.0.3.

Taking a look here I can see that the Glorious Tyranny and Primal Victory enchants were not added to your wardrobe when they should have been, due to a known bug. I verified this on Hollowinside-Stormscale so you'll find the appropriate Enchanter's Illusions have been mailed to him to learn for all your toons.

I appreciate your time today, <snip>! I leave you with this token of our correspondence, may it inspire you on your journey.

*The enormous orc produces a sheet of fine paper and attempts to fold it into an origami wind rider, but ends up crushing it with his giant hands. He furrows his brow, shrugs, and drops the crumpled paper in your hands with a proud smirk before drawing his hood and happily striding off into the distance.*"

Edited by Hollowinside, 26 September 2016 - 04:40 PM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#6 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:48 PM

One last thing. Aren't both of these enchants still available from the Ashran vendors?

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#7 Sandyboss

Sandyboss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2036
  • 3v3: 2300
  • RBG: 192

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:48 PM

ah nice. i just used one on a random weapon, and i did not get saved to the wardrobe. i'll try to make a ticket about it, cheers!

#8 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:50 PM

ah nice. i just used one on a random weapon, and i did not get saved to the wardrobe. i'll try to make a ticket about it, cheers!

Cheers pal! Happy to help! :)

#9 kraakpand

kraakpand
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:06 AM

One last thing. Aren't both of these enchants still available from the Ashran vendors?

Not for me, i've checked every vendor in Stormshield, queued for Ashran and Marshal Tremblade won't even talk to me let alone sell something. Maybe someone with 2400+ CR can double-check?

#10 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:01 PM

I still have leftover scrolls with the original bloody dancing steel enchants, but I didn't get the illusions... am I screwed or can you make a ticket for it?

Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#11 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 28 September 2016 - 04:04 PM

I talked to a GM about it and it went on for quite a while. What enchants I have, the difference between Bloody Dancing Steel, Spirit of Conquest, Glorious Tyranny enchant and Glorious Tyranny illusion, checking out High Warlord Volrath and how come he doesn't sell anything. I asked if there's a blue post about it or if there's someone at Blizzard I could ask for a more conclusive reply and I was redirected to the battle.net forums (EU lol), Reddit or Twitter.

So I made my first Twitter account, made a post directed @warcraftdevs and got blocked by twitter 5 minutes later, requiring my phone numbers - for which twitter can suck my dick.

https://twitter.com/...158533618360320

Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#12 kraakpand

kraakpand
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:17 PM

I just saw maldiva talk to the warspear pvp vendors @ 2400+ CR, no illusion there.

He couldn't be bothered to queue up for ashran though.

So if anyone 2400+ CR could be kind enough to get inside an Ashran battle and talk to Tremblade or Vol'Rath (your faction's Boss) to see if he/she will sell you the enchant that would be awesome.

#13 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:14 AM

They aren't obtainable at all now. They got removed from all the vendors (and probably were intended to be added back this season somehow, but they forgot.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<