• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • CN-荆棘谷
  • Battle Group 14
  • Talents: 武器 2/1/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1489
  • LocationChina 重庆

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:47 AM

I don't know how to call those talents as I can't find a honor talent calculator on us.battlenet.

I got a few questions about the last line of it.

1) How to understand healing bead(might be?) ? Is that gonna dispel poly/fear/nova, or only something like UA?

2) Will us be silenced if that dispel UA?

3) Which one of this line do you think is the best for us to go?

Your replyments will be appreciated.

#2 Kittehmeow

Kittehmeow

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:37 PM

Orbs do not dispell CC, only dots but imo the orbs are pretty weak since they got a fairly long cd for a pretty small heal and the 1.5sec u need before it spawns makes it really awkward to use on your partners

I dont like fortune turned either since effuse doesnt heal that mutch and 45% more healing of a weak heal is still a weak heal and it takes a long time to actually get 3 stacks.

I think refreshing breeze is by far the best choice since when my hots dont do enough healing i usually just cast vivify and a straight up 25% healing boost to that is pretty nice

Edited by Kittehmeow, 25 September 2016 - 07:37 PM.

#3 Chakky

Chakky
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/1/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 671
  • 3v3: 1714
  • RBG: 1150

Posted 25 September 2016 - 10:19 PM

I'm a very low tier player but here's my take:

As the above poster said orbs are too clunky, the coalescing delay is too long for such a meager heal and long CD.

Fortune's ramp up is completely  unacceptable in a such a fast paced... "meta?"  Excuse my Hearthstone terminology.  Effuse is weak to boot.  Though it does benefit from mastery each time you cast I don't think it's really usable.

Refreshing Breeze is easily the best option in many ways.  

Vivify is a stronger heal to boot.  It heals spread pressure very quickly if you're allowed to cast it, making it 25% stronger is very nice.

It's real strength though I think is the refreshed RM.  It's incredibly strong.  In arena if you have it rolling on you and both partners, you'll always at least refresh RM on yourself and the teammate you're casting on if not all 3 team members.  This is amazing for healing spread pressure, especially since DoT specs are getting buffed from what it seems.  If you're running counteract it makes healing through magic DoT specs laughable.  If the other team has only one dispeller (like their Resto Shaman?) you can have your team sit the Shaman so he doesn't have the globals to spend purging and win off mana alone easily.  Keeping RM off CD so that you can quickly reapply in the event of a purge is another benefit as a globals spent purging are globals not spent healing or DPSing while you on the other hand have the benefit of the mastery heal when you reapply RM.

Again a lot of what I say is really for lower tier players probably, I don't pretend to be a glad, I just have fun.

#4 Aylien

Aylien
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • CN-荆棘谷
  • Battle Group 14
  • Talents: 武器 2/1/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1489
  • LocationChina 重庆

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:29 AM

Thanks for all your opinions. And I think it's ok to act a glad if you got things to share XD.

But I don't see there is a CD on orbs depend on the description in game. Although 1.5s delay is still a thing.
And you don't cast effuse even if you got free cast, or you only got one single target pressure? Is it just because effuse can't heal nothing? I'm not sure.
If I cast vivify over effuse to heal 1 or 2 target, will I be oom too fast?

#5 Celaurthor

Celaurthor
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/0/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 766
  • 3v3: 1666
  • RBG: 1793

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:55 AM

Vivify heals for the same on your main target as effuse does without the talents. So its either a flat 25% on your primary target for an expensive heal(frefreshing breeze) or 15% stacking up to 45% on a much cheaper heal(fortune turned). Monks already have big mana issues so spam casting vivify into single target burst just isnt plausible. Vivify is still a better single target heal with procs though. Haven't even touched healing spheres because of the 1.5 second delay, they need to just put a 2 second cooldown on the spheres and make them instant again.

TL:DR for single target pressure fortune turned is overall better healing and much better on your mana. refreshing breeze is good against spread pressure comps. I like going refreshing breeze and counteract magic against boomkins and warlocks.

#6 Kittehmeow

Kittehmeow

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:28 AM

Vivify heals for the same on your main target as effuse does without the talents. So its either a flat 25% on your primary target for an expensive heal(frefreshing breeze) or 15% stacking up to 45% on a much cheaper heal(fortune turned). Monks already have big mana issues so spam casting vivify into single target burst just isnt plausible. Vivify is still a better single target heal with procs though. Haven't even touched healing spheres because of the 1.5 second delay, they need to just put a 2 second cooldown on the spheres and make them instant again.

TL:DR for single target pressure fortune turned is overall better healing and much better on your mana. refreshing breeze is good against spread pressure comps. I like going refreshing breeze and counteract magic against boomkins and warlocks.

Vivify already does more single target healing even without the talent and i dont feel mana is an issue at all for me

like most of the time hots alone is enough to top someone and if sometimes its not enough u can just use TFT to get 2 free vivify's out 

Or even go for 200% bigger effuse's which heal more single target then talented vifify, the thing is after i would cast those 2 big effuse's my target should already be topped and i still dont have 3x effuse stack so i dont really benefit from it at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<