skeetzxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2045

Posted 23 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

Pretty torn on what to pick. More so for the last row, while go for the throat looks decent would dire beast basilisk or hawk be better? Hawk being a 30 sec cooldown is more sustained but can break cc depending on who youre running with and im not sure about basilisk as im only pvp level 44.

Whats everyones top picks?

Posted Image

#2 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:54 PM

Hawk is better overall especially since your goal is to generally just train healers. Basilisk can sometimes be pretty solid with thugcleave, when fighting immobile casters such as shadowpriests or warlocks

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#3 skeetzxo

skeetzxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2045

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:29 AM

Hawk is better overall especially since your goal is to generally just train healers. Basilisk can sometimes be pretty solid with thugcleave, when fighting immobile casters such as shadowpriests or warlocks

Yeah that was my thoughts to. Also out of curiosity, i was thinking druids/priests are probably the best healers to run with having cc? Or will hpal/mw be better with say a warrior/rogue? Thanks for the response dilly <3 I remember playing with you back in the old days

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<