Jump to content

Photo

Patch 7.1 PTR - Build 22578


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Vanguards

Vanguards
  • Administrators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 1,380
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 1952

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:23 AM

Patch 7.1 PTR - Build 22578

Many of the class changes are tooltip corrections.

Official Blizzard Quote:

' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/5969-Patch-7-1-PTR-Build-22578']Class Changes

Posted Image Death Knight
  • Frozen Pulse now triggers if you have fewer than 2 full Runes (was 1).
  • Frozen Pulse damage reduced to 60% of Attack Power (was 72%).
  • Glacial Advance now hits targets in melee range more reliably.
Posted Image Demon Hunter
  • Abilities learned have been spaced out:
  • Sigil of Silence – Level 101
  • Empower Wards – Level 103
  • Sigil of Misery – Level 105
Posted Image Druid
  • Mastery: Harmony now includes Frenzied Regeneration.
  • Ysera's Gift will only heal party or raid members.
  • Living Seed now copies 25% of the crit heal (was 50%).
    • Seeds of the World Tree now increases that amount by 8%/point (was 10%).
  • Swiftmend healing increased to 770% of Spell Power (was 700%).
  • (Balance, Guardian, Feral) Druids how have Regrowth in place of Healing Touch.
    • Regrowth is castable in Moonkin Form.
    • Talents, artifact traits, and legendaries have been updated to affect Regrowth where appropriate.
    • (Restoration) Regrowth has 40% additional chance to crit (was 60%).
  • Activating Incarnation no longer triggers a global cooldown for any spec.
  • Incarnation: Chosen of Elune once again provides the armored Moonkin model.
  • Galactic Guardian:
    • Now causes Moonfire to generate 10 Rage (was 15).
    • Now increases its direct damage by 300%.
    • Now has a power aura.
Posted Image Hunter
  • Track Mechanicals granted to all gnome and goblin hunters, as well as any hunter who uses the Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix.
  • Vulnerable now increases damage by 50% (was 25%), stacking up to 2 times (was 3 times).
  • New Hunter talent (replacing Dash):
    • Trailblazer: Your movement speed is increased by 25% anytime you have not attacked for 3 seconds.
  • (Survival) Animal Instincts has been redesigned: Flanking Strike now also reduces the remaining cooldown of a random one of the following abilities:
    • Flanking Strike
    • Mongoose Bite
    • Aspect of the Eagle
    • Harpoon
Posted Image Mage
  • (Frost) Brain Freeze now also increases the damage of your next Flurry by 30%.
Posted Image Monk
  • (Windwalker, Brewmaster) Crackling Jade Lightning now costs 20 Energy, plus 20 Energy per second.
Posted Image Paladin
  • Retribution Aura no longer ignores tanks (including self).
  • In talent trees, Divine Steed for Holy and Retribution, and Blessing of Salvation for Protection have been replaced with a new talent:
  • Cavalier: Divine Steed now has 2 charges.
  • Retribution
  • Holy Wrath now deals 200% of your missing health in damage to 4 nearby enemies, up to 120% of your maximum health.
  • Blade of Wrath has been redesigned: (Passive) Your auto attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown of Blade of Justice.
  • Crusade has been redesigned: Replaces Avenging Wrath. (Instant – 2 minute cooldown) Profoundly empowers your Judgment for 20 seconds.
  • While empowered, Judgment generates 1 Holy Power, has a 75% reduced cooldown, and increases your damage and healing by 3%, stacking up to 15 times.
  • Protection
  • First Avenger: Avenger’s Shield now add +50% damage to the first target, and +10% Grand Crusader proc chance.
  • Bastion of Light now has a 2 minute cooldown (was 3 minutes).
  • Crusader’s Judgment now has 2 charges, and Grand Crusader now also grants a charge of Judgment.
Posted Image Priest
  • (Shadow) Arcane Torrent now generates 15 Insanity.
Posted Image Rogue
  • Kingsbane now generates 1 combo point.
  • Hemorrhage, Marked for Death, and Ghostly Strike show up on the caster's nameplates.
Posted Image Shaman
  • Fire Elemental, Earth Elemental, and Feral Spirits now all have totem timers.
  • Earthquake Totem has been renamed to Earthquake and no longer summons a totem.
Posted Image Warlock
  • Demon Skin and Demonic Circle have swapped talent locations.
  • Devour Magic has returned for Felhunters.
  • Unstable Affliction now overlaps when cast multiple times, rather than “rolling” any remaining damage into the new cast. This does not change the total damage dealt by multiple casts, but makes it easier for players to see the strength of an Unstable Affliction on a given target.
  • Compounding Horror trait redesigned: its buff causes your next Unstable Affliction to deal (32% Spell Power) Shadow damage instantly, stacking up to 5 times.
  • (Affliction) Soul Effigy is now immune to AOE damage.
  • (Demonology) Demonic Empowerment now increases health by 20% (was 50%).
  • (Demonology) Thal’kiel’s consumption deals damage equal to 8% of pet health (from 6%).
Posted Image Warrior
  • Inspiring Presence now affects party and raid members only.

Player Versus Player
  • Nagrand Arena has received a significant visual update

Honor System
  • Honor talents will no longer be lost when a player chooses to Prestige.
  • Players will receive gold or artifact power in lieu of honor talents at higher prestige levels.

Unrated Rewards
  • The quality of items rewarded from skirmish and random battlegrounds now increases based on the player’s Honor Level.

Rated Rewards
  • Players will no longer receive a bonus piece of gear based on their rating for the first two wins in each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).
  • Players will now receive a bonus piece of gear based on their best rating from the previous week for each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).

  • 0

#2 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 2,130
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:35 AM

Honor System
  • Honor talents will no longer be lost when a player chooses to Prestige

Very, very good change.

Edited by Regent, 15 September 2016 - 12:36 AM.

  • 0

#3 Zellah

Zellah
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 9
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1807

Posted 15 September 2016 - 01:21 AM

"Devour Magic"
"Regrowth 4 All Druid Specs"
"Honor talents kept on reset"

Are my highlights, still waiting for blizzard to give frost mage more utility again and lower its damage.
  • 1

#4 DkH.ZeRa

DkH.ZeRa
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 341
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1674
  • 3v3: 2551
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1769

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:06 AM

Good and very important steps. Reseting honor talents was the worst idea I ever saw.
  • 0
Posted Image

#5 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 1,055
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:13 AM

I'm gonna need Shimmer to be useable while stunned. Also make frost viable >_>.
  • 0

Best signatures on entire website.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Hiroshx1

Hiroshx1
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 199
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 768
  • 3v3: 384
  • RBG: 1989

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:25 AM

I'm gonna need Shimmer to be useable while stunned. Also make frost viable >_>.

yeah let's make shimmer more op and retarded, very good idea
  • 0

#7 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 1,055
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 16 September 2016 - 10:41 AM

yeah let's make shimmer more op and retarded, very good idea

I mean melee is pretty fuckin retarded currently. So I can't just hope to match the retard strength? Just watching arms warriors and DH slaughter everything right now is pretty crazy. The state of casters looks grim unless something changes. Have you seen ele shaman?
  • 0

Best signatures on entire website.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 951
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 16 September 2016 - 11:06 AM

I mean melee is pretty fuckin retarded currently. So I can't just hope to match the retard strength? Just watching arms warriors and DH slaughter everything right now is pretty crazy. The state of casters looks grim unless something changes. Have you seen ele shaman?


Ele Shammy? you mean the target dummies in the class hall ? jesus, even i can 1v1 them as disc and win easilly in world pvp.

however arms is stupid, literrally, dh reminds me of season5 dks (typical fotm for 12y old frustrated 1300rated kids). you forgot to mention the true balance of outlaw rogues.

let's be serious shall we ? unless you play paladin, life as healer is MISERABLE. you can easilly get tunneled and killed.
glad to see no changes on disc priest :) i guess spamming smite was too good especially with a warr /dh on you. they still need to explain me how i am supposed to deal with dmg spread. fuckin idiotic designers literally destroyed priest to the point that it sucks in pve too. in dungeons and raids (talking to my pve heroes friends) either you play it near to perfection and get a stroke while trying to keep atonement up and do your shit meanwhile, or you fail. you basically obtain same results as other classes withe difference that they only have to slap their dick on their keyboard to do so. well done!
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<