#1 Draax

Draax
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/0/1/.

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:37 PM

I need to dump artifact power into prot for my PvE guild but want to be competitive in PvP too. Anyone else feeling like they have to pick a "main spec"?

What are some of your thoughts on this/solutions you've come up with?

Do I PvP as prot...

Do I tank as arms...
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

-Draaxx

twitch.tv/draaxx
youtube.com/draaxxtv

#2 Avengelyne

Avengelyne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2805
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationOntario! TDOT

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:41 PM

Artifacts are designed so you can actually spec between 2 (even 3..) really easily without falling behind on your "main".

Posted Image
http://www.twitch.tv/avengtv -- Follow for Ret 3v3 Arenas on Live and Beta!

I prefer combat because my dong is large and I will face the enemy like a man rather than sprint over to a pillar for a re after my opener is up.

sorry, I don't speak duellist

#3 Draax

Draax
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/0/1/.

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:01 PM

Artifacts are designed so you can actually spec between 2 (even 3..) really easily without falling behind on your "main".

Posted Image

Ahh, is that due to the artifact power multiplier? Makes sense, thank you for sharing that.

/thread
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

-Draaxx

twitch.tv/draaxx
youtube.com/draaxxtv

#4 Justicethis

Justicethis
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 384
  • 3v3: 1229
  • LocationIceland

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:00 PM

Don't ATC and don't play prot. Might bring back Alloraan. NOT AGAIN! NOT AGAIN!

#5 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2130

Posted 08 September 2016 - 02:11 AM

This looks hella interesting. For someone who likes to pve and pvp as both arms and prot i put everything into arms atm.

But now i see this chart i see it doesn't seem to hurt much at all. (seeing only 1-2 days delay.)
Already put some points in the prot artifact last night. But that begs the question. How is it possible for two artifacts to keep up with spending all in a single one? (the mechanic.)
Posted Image

#6 Aylien

Aylien
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • CN-荆棘谷
  • Battle Group 14
  • Talents: 武器 2/1/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1489
  • LocationChina 重庆

Posted 08 September 2016 - 02:48 AM

Downloading the pic...

#7 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:48 AM

How is it possible for two artifacts to keep up with spending all in a single one? (the mechanic.)

new traits eventually start costing as much as all the previous traits added together

so eventually you can choose to purchase all the previous traits for a second time by leveling a second artifact, or you can purchase a new trait on your main weapon

I need to dump artifact power into prot for my PvE guild but want to be competitive in PvP too

probably depends how hardcore your guild is, the % stamina increase from each artifact trait is supposed to be more significant for tanks then other classes, so if your guild wants to rush mythic raids the first week they release, they might be annoyed at you for choosing to make yourself a weaker tank

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 08 September 2016 - 06:50 AM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Legion, artifact, warrior

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<