• EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/0/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1789
  • 3v3: 2727
  • 5v5: 1651
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:08 AM

Hey guys. What do you think about these two traits on sub rogue artifact? It seems like they can break a lot of potential CC.
Akaari's Soul deals damage to the target you cheapshot and/or shadowstrike after 4 second delay.
Shadow Nova deals AoE damage to all nearby enemies when you exit Stealth (didn't test if it procs when your dance ends).

Obviously both are quite controllable, but still feels a bit weird and clunky in my opinion. If not paragon stuff I'd even consider not getting these traits at all, even though Akaari's Soul seems like a decent addition to our damage.

#2 chobi0ne

chobi0ne
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:01 PM

UPD:
Heh. Actually tested it on beta (it's still up bois) and well. Shadow Nova doesn't seem to break nor blind, nor sap, which is good news.
However, Akaari's Soul breaks it. So it's something that should be taken in count :)

• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 384
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:21 AM

UPD:
Heh. Actually tested it on beta (it's still up bois) and well. Shadow Nova doesn't seem to break nor blind, nor sap, which is good news.
However, Akaari's Soul breaks it. So it's something that should be taken in count :)

Akaari's Soul goes up on your current target though no? (didn't have beta/haven't unlocked yet so going purely off the tooltip). So can't see that being a massive problem unless you're playing RMP and your mage tries to sheep midway through your cheap but that's fixable anyway.

Shadow Nova would have been the real issue; so glad that it won't be.

I'm a faceless piece of meat for your perusal

Posted Image
Posted Image

Blood Ruby - can't add char back to profile because bnet is shitting itself

#4 Gelu

Gelu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/2/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2460
  • 3v3: 2935
  • RBG: 1814

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:20 AM

Akaari's Soul goes up on your current target though no? (didn't have beta/haven't unlocked yet so going purely off the tooltip). So can't see that being a massive problem unless you're playing RMP and your mage tries to sheep midway through your cheap but that's fixable anyway.

Shadow Nova would have been the real issue; so glad that it won't be.

not the case, the delayed 4 second damage happens on whoever you cheap shot.Considering everyone is playing Orc Relentless,this results in needing to only use kidney on the healer, due to cheap shot being so short the follow up CC will break to soul rip.

#5 chobi0ne

chobi0ne
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:15 AM

Yeah, I tried it yesterday on beta and Akaari's Soul (Soul Rip ability) deals damage after 4 second of your each shadowstrike and/or cheapshot on the target you used those abilities on. So it's 100% NOT your current target (which would've been really nice to be honest).

However, I'm really glad that Shadow Nova won't cause these issues. As of Akaari's Soul we'll have to be careful what we're cheapshotting and if we just played in someone and want to blind it - we gotta keep in mind about that 4 sec delayed damage. Some addon could be nice for this.

Honestly I really don't like how it feels so clunky. It's nice damage boost and not getting that trait feels like a self-nerf, but I hate how it puts me in position of limiting myself in terms of CC and different potential plays.

• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 384
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:42 PM

Next on the agenda - Thief's Bargain over Phantom Assassin si or no?

Probably no because 5 second dances for control are fucn sik.

Edited by Blood_Ruby_XII, 06 September 2016 - 05:21 AM.

I'm a faceless piece of meat for your perusal

Posted Image
Posted Image

Blood Ruby - can't add char back to profile because bnet is shitting itself

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: artifact, rogue, akaaris soul, shadow nova, traits, aoe, stupid, sub

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<