• EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire
  • 2v2: 1030
  • 3v3: 3123
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:43 AM

klepto needs deleting from the game

I think it should be a non-gcd active ability which allows you to Spellsteal free of cost for X seconds (4-5?) or whatever is "balanced", fully cleaning out 6-7 gcd's from a druid in one button is too strong.

#23 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:04 AM

Or make it COPY all the spell instead of stealing it.
Posted Image

#24 leek

leek
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • 2v2: 1030
  • 3v3: 3123
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:06 AM

Yeah, also interesting

#25 Tibzdtf

Tibzdtf
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nazjatar
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/2/.

Posted 11 September 2016 - 03:07 AM

Yeah good lord mages are dog shit right now.
"\_( シ)_/"Posted Image"\_( シ)_/"

Twitch.tv/tibzngr

#26 Tibzdtf

Tibzdtf
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nazjatar
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/2/.

Posted 11 September 2016 - 03:08 AM

The entire state of pvp im not to sure about either tbh, the game def needs nerfs, buffs and all around changes
"\_( シ)_/"Posted Image"\_( シ)_/"

Twitch.tv/tibzngr

#27 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:11 PM

deep freeze removal was never explained, the spell was pruned from the very first alpha build

remove curse was justified when they remove it + resurrect from all non healer specs as "this is something that only fits the class fantasy of healers" - they then restored remove curse to everything that had it before apart from mages, but gave no reason why

Deep Freeze removal is the perfect example what happens when Blizzard listens to toxic nerds like 80% of this site, who has no understanding of the game or are just simply raged by their own bias and deny to think out of the box just a little bit.

Deep Freeze was never the issue, but it was so much easier to go and shout at it through whole of WOD - to just rage and throw fallacies at the others, rather than identifying the problem (mage-druid synergy, double Ice Nova, Blazing Speed - or now in Legion, Kleptomania, Shimmer and non-cd Dragon's breath and so on) and find a good solution.

Half of the time it's not even Blizzard who comes up with stupid ideas - they just listen the community..

• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 384
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:30 PM

I guess YOU missed out on the begging of mop where mages killed people in 1 shattered frost bomb :D

And the beginning of Cataclysm.

I'm a faceless piece of meat for your perusal

Posted Image
Posted Image

Blood Ruby - can't add char back to profile because bnet is shitting itself

#29 Pmotion

Pmotion
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/0/0/1/0/0
  • 5v5: 96

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:35 PM

To be fair i bet mages who like to play fire are thinking "thank god i finally don't have to play frost".

#30 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:38 PM

Deep Freeze removal is the perfect example what happens when Blizzard listens to toxic nerds like 80% of this site, who has no understanding of the game or are just simply raged by their own bias and deny to think out of the box just a little bit.

Deep Freeze was never the issue, but it was so much easier to go and shout at it through whole of WOD - to just rage and throw fallacies at the others, rather than identifying the problem (mage-druid synergy, double Ice Nova, Blazing Speed - or now in Legion, Kleptomania, Shimmer and non-cd Dragon's breath and so on) and find a good solution.

Half of the time it's not even Blizzard who comes up with stupid ideas - they just listen the community..

agree completely

exactly the same situation with the casted cc nerfs after wotlk
exactly the same situation with the fear nerfs after mop
many more examples I cba to think of right now

blaming / nerfing a symptom of a problem rather then a problem itself is something the wow community / blizzard has become exceptionally good at, after so many expansions of practice

To be fair i bet mages who like to play fire are thinking "thank god i finally don't have to play frost".

to be fair, legion fire is such a bastardised version of pre-legion fire that anyone who enjoys it now based on enjoying it previously is pretty much enjoying casting red spells instead of blue

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 13 September 2016 - 04:46 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#31 Pmotion

Pmotion
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/0/0/1/0/0
  • 5v5: 96

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:32 PM

to be fair, legion fire is such a bastardised version of pre-legion fire that anyone who enjoys it now based on enjoying it previously is pretty much enjoying casting red spells instead of blue

i see your point, but I'm sure there are people who enjoy having another viable spec for a change. The only problem is that it is the only viable spec, but it has been that way for years with frost. Granted fire has had its niche on occasion but very rarely has that happened. I may be wrong but thats the way it seems to me.

#32 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:15 PM

People are saying that frost is dog but it seems pretty decent as long as you play with a rogue who can cheap/kidney people to get sheeps off of or some other classes that can help you setup cc like that. The burst is not half-bad either, I guess the main issue is that both frost and fire are pretty boring compared to how they used to be.

#33 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 2140
  • RBG: 384

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:36 PM

People are saying that frost is dog but it seems pretty decent as long as you play with a rogue who can cheap/kidney people to get sheeps off of or some other classes that can help you setup cc like that. The burst is not half-bad either, I guess the main issue is that both frost and fire are pretty boring compared to how they used to be.

to be successful as frost currently, you have to wait until you can "swifty one shot someone" every 2 minutes. and actually getting all the casts off to do that is currently next to impossible. if your rogue kidneys someone rest assured there will still be 20 interrupts waiting for you somewhere. also frostbolt hits like a wet noodle unless you have all cd's up. i tried so hard to make frost work for me this xpac, i only ever played a mage to play frost. and i was excited seeing how it looked like we were going to be frostbolting more and kind of a wotlk playstyle as opposed to spamming ice lance. but for me, its unplayable atm

#34 Sythex

Sythex
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • RBG: 2110

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:01 AM

Are mage still considered tier 1? Cant decide if I should play mage or Spriest this season

#35 Gelu

Gelu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/2/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2460
  • 3v3: 2935
  • RBG: 1814

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:06 AM

Are mage still considered tier 1? Cant decide if I should play mage or Spriest this season

Mage is decent because of poly / shimmer / temp but boring af to play and you don't do much damage

#36 Sythex

Sythex
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:13 AM

Mage is decent because of poly / shimmer / temp but boring af to play and you don't do much damage

Aight. So you suggest Spriest?

#37 Sayann

Sayann
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/2/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1539

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:12 AM

Aight. So you suggest Spriest?

I just rolled spriest this expansion and i'm pretty happy with it. Only problem is melee makes u eat a bag of dicks. I'm only honor level 10 and about 16 traits into my artifact, no saying how it will turn out to be once everything is maxed.

#38 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:47 AM

Playing mage so far fire/frost feels pretty weak. It's very sad :( though I did start playing DH/SP and I feel a lot better about myself |: make mage great again.

Best signatures on entire website.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 Sythex

Sythex
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 14 September 2016 - 11:36 AM

Playing mage so far fire/frost feels pretty weak. It's very sad :( though I did start playing DH/SP and I feel a lot better about myself |: make mage great again.

Yeah same here. I think fire is really boring. Idk what to play this season <.<

#40 FeralNisse

FeralNisse
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 575
  • 3v3: 2482
  • 5v5: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:49 PM

frost feels like wod destro except you have no stun, you literally cant play the game unless you have a rogue on ur team, or a DH who just one shots everyone without you doing a single thing cus hero class hehe xd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<