• Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1221
  • 3v3: 2124
  • RBG: 1842

Posted 01 September 2016 - 03:58 AM

Made a post on Battlenet, would greatly appreciate if you guys bumped it so us Survival Hunters get the attention and changes we desperately need.

http://us.battle.net...pic/20748856360

First off, Way of the Mok Na'thal, managing these stacks on top of Mongoose fury stacks can be very tricky considering your mastery could proc a Mongoose bite at any given time. Because of the added RNG, and the very short duration that these stacks are up, AND the fact that Raptor Strike does very little damage, often leaving Flanking Strike off cd until Focus is available. I think that Raptor Strike needs a focus reduction and should be put on a seperate GCD completely. Increasing baseline Haste could also help with this issue.

Second, traps, given that many times in Arena you are rooted, snared, or slowed and don't have Harpoon or Aspect of the Cheetah up, but need to get a CC off, I think Freezing Trap should be on its own GCD. If managing stacks wasn't an issue, or if they lasted longer, specifically Mok'Nathal stacks, I don't think this would be an issue.

Third, Survivability. Something HAS to be done to Survival survivability. Exhilaration, Roar of Sacrifice, and Aspect of the Turtle is simply not enough. Honestly, I strongly believe that Aspect of the Turtle is without a doubt the worst defensive cooldown in the game. 3 minute cooldown, you cannot attack (besides traps and Dragonsfire Grenade/flare), and the Damage reduction is only 30%. My solution to this is, because I doubt there will be a new ability added, buff Versatility by 15%, or add more Armor. Walking in to a BG and getting AoE'd down by random spells from people not attacking or targeting you (usually Demon Hunters) drains any amount of fun.

Lastly, I really wish pet talents were able to be chosen, regardless of the pet you have summoned. It really bothers me having so many rare pets in the stables, but we are forced to use a healing reduction pet, and this goes for all specs (Riverbeasts, Devilsaurs, Scorpids, and Carrion Birds are our only options for most Arena Comps).

Edited by Zizilio, 01 September 2016 - 09:18 AM.

#2 Nogahn

Nogahn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1845
  • 3v3: 1705
  • RBG: 1638
  • LocationHamburg

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:37 AM

personally I think that specc is a disgrace for the hunter class.

Only bow-class in the game? oh let me put the best dps on the meele specc. (pve rankings - haven't played beta)

#justblizzardthings
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

#3 Imtaz

Imtaz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 1/0/1/1/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2519
  • RBG: 1895
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:43 PM

Should have made the beast mastery the melee version, nobody likes BM anyway outside of Glinksz and Zionsfall.

Anyone know best place where I can sell my hunters right now?

#4 Octania

Octania
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2211
  • 3v3: 2138

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:29 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Anyone see the problem here?
Sláystation's Flame Shock hits Octania for 1337 Fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<