Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 20:53. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Legion is worst than WoD

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 192

Posted 30 August 2016 - 04:24 AM

Btw flawless release for me atleast ^^

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#22 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:06 PM

Btw flawless release for me atleast ^^

after WoD this was fucking amazing, really flawless!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#23 Naxy

Naxy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2224
  • 3v3: 2088
  • 5v5: 1807
  • RBG: 1976
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:15 PM

How can people still don't get that this game died years ago.

Give this man a medal.

#24 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:09 PM

is there any class that isnt a spammy fuckfest

#25 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:46 PM

i honestly couldnt tell legion launched based off this forums activity

it's that dead
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#26 Recognize

Recognize

Posted 30 August 2016 - 10:47 PM

You guys are a bunch of negative ass clowns. The game has been out less than a day in NA, barely a day in EU, and you morons are already calling it DOA.

Personally, I've enjoyed what I've seen so far and no one can deny that the launch was pretty damn smooth. /endrant.

#27 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:10 PM

i honestly couldnt tell legion launched based off this forums activity

it's that dead

Every time I see you post I can't help but think that you probably fap to old wotlk screenshots and videos.

#28 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:38 AM

i mean, you can expect a pretty smooth launch when there is less than 1/3 of the playerbase remaining

#29 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 31 August 2016 - 04:22 AM

Holy shit, what is the counter to Warlocks in BGs. Every match is just decided by which team has more warlocks. They do more damage, more healing, and are probably the tankiest dps class in the game.

#30 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:18 AM

i mean, you can expect a pretty smooth launch when there is less than 1/3 of the playerbase remaining

bullshit lol; I mean fair enough there are way less people now but this has borderline nothing to do with the smoothness of the launch

Posted Image

Posted Image

#31 drzy

drzy
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1896
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:50 AM

bullshit lol; I mean fair enough there are way less people now but this has borderline nothing to do with the smoothness of the launch

Blizzard increased server capacity sometime in Warlords of Draenor (to be honest I can't remember what patch this happened, I hardly played in Warlords at all)... that paired with a huge majority of players not blindly purchasing Legion, plus another huge amount that are never coming back... yeah I can see why the launch would go more smoothly than the other previous expansions.

Blizzard basically killed any hype for me after that Warlords of Draenor launch. Hyped up, just to be a massive disappointment to the majority of players.

#32 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 31 August 2016 - 06:50 AM

Every time I see you post I can't help but think that you probably fap to old wotlk screenshots and videos.

of the many sinful things to fap to, wotlk is not one of them

#33 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1963
  • RBG: 192

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:13 PM

of the many sinful things to fap to, wotlk is not one of them

ofc wotlk.

#34 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:19 PM

His posts and quotes show up like this to me, DAE?!??!?!?!

Posted Image

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#35 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:29 AM

His posts and quotes show up like this to me, DAE?!??!?!?!

Posted Image

this is very good

#36 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:40 AM

i might be one of the few who understands rokmode

i just miss wotlk so much it's like a childhood pet that was taken too soon from you during your developmental years and you never really learned how to cope with the loss and your parents keep buying you these shitty pets to replace it like a fish or chinchilla but you keep killing the fish because they buy tropical ones that look fucking cool but guess what they're hard as fuck to take care of so you fuck up the water conditions and now little fish idiot is dead and the chinchilla just sits in his little hut enclosure eating bark or whatever the fuck and it's boring as hell because he doesn't even look cool, i mean he's kind of cute but really who cares when you're just thinking about the first pet and wondering why your parents keep thinking these replacements are doing anything but insulting you and causing extra grief
s a d b o y s

#37 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/0/0/0/2/1
  • 5v5: 480

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:51 AM

i just miss wotlk so much it's like a childhood pet that was taken too soon from you during your developmental years and you never really learned how to cope with the loss and your parents keep buying you these shitty pets to replace it like a fish or chinchilla but you keep killing the fish because they buy tropical ones that look fucking cool but guess what they're hard as fuck to take care of so you fuck up the water conditions and now little fish idiot is dead and the chinchilla just sits in his little hut enclosure eating bark or whatever the fuck and it's boring as hell because he doesn't even look cool, i mean he's kind of cute but really who cares when you're just thinking about the first pet and wondering why your parents keep thinking these replacements are doing anything but insulting you and causing extra grief

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#38 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:59 AM

after years of mourning, I now know how to accurately translate my feelings on the matter into words.

Edited by ROKMODE, 01 September 2016 - 04:59 AM.

#39 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:24 AM

You forget to say that when your pet was alive, you hated him with a burning passion. You claimed that he was too fast, that everybody could have one, and even the pets who had never fight against another one were bigger.
During this time, you only mourned the previous one, the one who was never "your" pet because you were born after the day your parents took him, the one you remembered as being more slow, a little reserved because he was hiding everywhere, sometimes really stunning and draining your joy, but you had lots of time to recuperate.

Edited by Jim_Jim, 01 September 2016 - 07:25 AM.

Posted Image

#40 Blexone

Blexone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1757
  • 3v3: 2326

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:41 AM

You forget to say that when your pet was alive, you hated him with a burning passion. You claimed that he was too fast, that everybody could have one, and even the pets who had never fight against another one were bigger.
During this time, you only mourned the previous one, the one who was never "your" pet because you were born after the day your parents took him, the one you remembered as being more slow, a little reserved because he was hiding everywhere, sometimes really stunning and draining your joy, but you had lots of time to recuperate.

You only know what you had when it's gone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users