• US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Survival 2/0/0/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1480
  • 3v3: 2723
  • 5v5: 1583
  • RBG: 1647

Posted 31 August 2016 - 08:00 PM

Yes, I don't like it either but I'd like to play normally instead of being pissed that I lose because I can't stand in one place and cast pushed back aimed shots.. :/ Shit happens.

MM is sleeper op. Trust.

#22 Mr_RX

Mr_RX
  • Premium
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Jubei'Thos
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1429
  • 3v3: 287
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:42 PM

Biggest bullshit ever, if you are new to pvp stop acting like you know shit. Spec matters and it will matter, trust me. I mean it matters on higher ratings, ofc you can say that on 1500 everything works because you can meet there double naked prot pala that win games...

Firstly, I didn't actually say "spec doesn't matter", What I mentioned was during this expansion, more than ever, each spec are CLOSER than before. Maybe this is not 100% true for all classes, but in the case of hunter, this is absolutely true.

Also, I have never claimed to, nor act like, "I know shit". I am simply giving my opinion based on my own personal experience, which is mostly watching/researching. No, I have not played 3s for any extended period of time, or even reached above a 1400 rating. But that does not mean I haven't been around the scene, around friends who are glads, and constantly checking out streams/videos/guides from such players.

You are free to take what I say in any way you wish, Such is the way of being a human being in a free world currently in an Information Age. But, you should understand the content of what you are reading to effectively reply with your rebuttal.

For the record, I am not saying I disagree with your general statement. BM will clearly be the EASIER spec to play, and therefore based on percentages of hunters played in arena, the majority share of high ratings will be in favor of BM. But this does not mean MM is not viable by any means, and ultimately at the end of the day, I think MOST players (some exceptions will apply) would rather enjoy themselves while playing and cap at 2k rating, then be bored and miserable at 3k rating.

#23 Siden

Siden
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/2/1/1

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:28 AM

No, I have not played 3s for any extended period of time, or even reached above a 1400 rating.

#24 Mr_RX

Mr_RX
  • Premium
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Jubei'Thos
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1429
  • 3v3: 287
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:07 AM

Therefore, I am not entitled to any opinion, and especially am not allowed to voice that opinion! No I get it ;) Because those who work full time, study part time and have children couldn't possibly be good at a game only playing a few hours a night.

I'll try coming back in 12 months when I've spent enough hours to grind a good rating like the rest of you :)

#25 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2604
  • RBG: 384

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:44 AM

im having alot of fun with mm (Sidewinders only rest is pure aids to play)

bm feels disgustingly boring but probably best in current state of game

sv has alot of potential but i dont really play hunter to pretend that im frost dk

tldr

if you wanna play most viable/best spec play bm

Edited by Refren, 03 September 2016 - 07:38 AM.

#26 Call Me Teranaye

Call Me Teranaye
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2969
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 1734
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 03 September 2016 - 05:00 PM

ey look @ the bright side,them sidewinders are doing really good work in bgs might finally be able to get my first hota as a hunter!!
but anyway OT,mm breaks all your cc (simply if u face an mm hunter,go stand on your healer and he won't be able to do decent damage without breaking the cc),survival could work except its the easiest spec to kill in the game maybe para with enh if not worse and bm is a viper sting bot with insane damage and survive ability but close to no cc.

#27 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/1

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:11 PM

Survival just feels like a gimped Frost DK. Playing BM as of right now, its a sleeper spec, but has the best on demand burst potential.

Not to mention the best healing debuffs in the game.

#28 Nogahn

Nogahn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1845
  • 3v3: 1705
  • RBG: 1638
  • LocationHamburg

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:27 AM

ey look @ the bright side,them sidewinders are doing really good work in bgs might finally be able to get my first hota as a hunter!!
but anyway OT,mm breaks all your cc (simply if u face an mm hunter,go stand on your healer and he won't be able to do decent damage without breaking the cc),survival could work except its the easiest spec to kill in the game maybe para with enh if not worse and bm is a viper sting bot with insane damage and survive ability but close to no cc.

RBGS!!!! may sounds odd but I kinda like the idea of us being something else than the guy who guards a base and is useless otherwise. Actually I would enjoy doing some rbgs as a main dps. Sidewinders + marked shot + barrage all day O___o sounds awesome
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

#29 Tibers

Tibers
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1701
  • 3v3: 2006
  • 5v5: 2223
  • RBG: 1302

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:21 PM

MM is sleeper op. Trust.

Am kind of hoping it is. As I see it AoE will make problems. But good rogue and druid where almost all our ccs are stuns that wouldnt be a problem. Am sticking to MM anyways, RBG will rock with mm hunter :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<