• Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1498
  • 3v3: 1663
  • RBG: 1846

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:55 PM

I'm not sure where else to look, so I am posting this here. Sorry if this is not the correct spot for a question like this, but I figured I'd give it a shot and hopefully someone would see it and be able to help.

I'll start off by saying that I know I'm not the best arena healer there is, 2k experience is pretty much nothing these days. I do however, want to get A LOT better.

Duelist has always been a dream of mine. I know it's not Glad, but I simply like the title lol. So, if I could get in Duelist range in this next season, I'd be stoked.

Anyway, I obviously have everything key bound already and I feel that I'm pretty solid with my positioning (until my mongo dps tunnels themselves into the ground and LoS me for 10+ seconds). My issue I feel is with my team targeting and enemy targeting.

I have grid that I use for quick team mate targeting, I just click them quick and hit my key bind...no, i don't use Clique or a healbot type addon to heal. Granted it's probably not the quickest way to target, but it's worked so far...i'd obviously like to stop.

Targeting enemies in arena is where I feel i'm lacking the most. It's easy to target them when I have some range and not under pressure but once I begin getting some pressure on me, it becomes very difficult and if it's melee, casting a bash on the correct person becomes near impossible to do quickly.

I guess my question for you guys is, how do you target enemies in arena's, and further, if you want to target them quickly and cast bash on them, do you /target enemy1 [Cast: Bash], /target enemy2 [etc]...three of these macros per skill? That seems like A LOT of key binds, when I already have nearly 30 to begin with....

Please help, I really do want to learn and get better but no one in game is willing to even respond to me. I'd appreciate ANY feedback that I can get. Thanks a ton.

#2 Devastazia

Devastazia
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/1/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1310
  • 3v3: 2150
  • LocationQuebec, Can

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:41 PM

I know people use arena 1 bash, arena 2 bash etc but I don't. I use the naga mouse to target my team and enemies. naga mouse 1 is arena enemy 1, shift naga mouse 1 is focus arena enemy 1, and so on. Naga 4-5-6 is target me and my 2 allies. Bash is middle mouse button where focus bash is shift + middle mouse button.

Its quick enough for me to hold shift, focus a new enemy and keep shift down while hitting middle mouse.

Edited by Devastazia, 23 August 2016 - 05:43 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Macros

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<