Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:13 AM
Is there anyone out there with an updated version of losecontrol for legion?
Would be much appreciated.
Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:44 AM
I'll update the addon tomorrow after I wake up
[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms
Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:27 AM
I love this addon, so I've spent a good deal of my time updating it to version 7.1.0. I added a large amount of spells to spellID list, fixed some bugs (news with legion), and add two news functionalities:
- If you are not using OmniCC, now you can enable/disable the Blizzard cooldown text in the addon (if you really use it)
- Added a new option for remove the cooldown in bars when you are in CC
If I forget some CC say it in this thread.
Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:44 AM
I updated this addon again:
- Updated for 7.2.5 by millanzarreta
* Updated the spellID list to reflect the class changes
* Added more PvE spells (ToS Raid, Chromie Scenario)
- Updated for 7.2.0 by millanzarreta
* Updated the spell ID list to reflect the class changes
* Added a large amount of PvE spells (EN Raid, ToV Raid, NH Raid and Legions Mythics) to spell ID list
* Added new option to allows hide party frames when the player is in raid group (never in arena)
* Improved the code to detect automatically the debuffs without defined duration (before, we had to add manually the spellId to the list)
* Fixed an error that could cause the icon to not display properly when the effect have not a defined time
* Updated TOC file
- Updated for 7.1.0 by millanzarreta:
* Added most spells to spell ID list and corrected others (a lot of work, really...)
* Fixed the problem with spells that were not showing correctly (spells without duration, such as Solar Beam, Grounding Totem, Smoke Bomb, ...)
* Added new option to allows manage the blizzard cooldown countdown
* Added new option to allows remove the cooldown on bars for CC effects (tested for default Bars and Bartender4 Bars)
* Fixed a bug: now type /lc opens directly the LoseControl panel instead of Interface panel
- Updated for 7.0.3 (Legion) by [email protected]:
* Added a large amount of spells, hopefully I didn't miss anything (important)
- Updated by Wardz:
* Removed spell IDs that no longer exists.
* Added Ice Nova (mage) and Rake (druid) to spell ID list
* Fixed cooldown spiral
Edited by millanzarreta, 16 July 2017 - 02:46 AM.
Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:14 AM
Why not just use BigDebuffs? It doesn't have the ugly corners of LC and is much more customizable than LoseControl.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users