Taipàn
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/2/0/2/0/1

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:24 PM

Hey Guys,

for legion in need to choose between the two classes mentioned above.

I want to focus on 3v3 and rated bg´s which class got the most viable comps ?

Or which one is just the one that you guys would pick ?

Please Help

#2 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:37 PM

Hey maybe I'm missing something but which classes are you choosing from? I'll be glad to help
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#3 Taipàn

Taipàn
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:39 PM

Hey maybe I'm missing something but which classes are you choosing from? I'll be glad to help

Lol im so dumb xD

Ehm the classes are Monk or Warlock

#4 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:47 PM

Lol im so dumb xD

Ehm the classes are Monk or Warlock

All good! Well if your focus is 3v3 and rbgs I would probably choose lock just because in my opinion they are probably on par with monks as far as 3v3 goes but they are extremely better in rbgs just because of their cc/damage spread. That and (unless you're healing) you have 3 potential specs to mess around with when you are bored or if one of your specs gets nerfed. Monks are still very good and fun to play, I would just say warlocks are more versatile.

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#5 Taipàn

Taipàn
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:48 PM

All good! Well if your focus is 3v3 and rbgs I would probably choose lock just because in my opinion they are probably on par with monks as far as 3v3 goes but they are extremely better in rbgs just because of their cc/damage spread. That and (unless you're healing) you have 3 potential specs to mess around with when you are bored or if one of your specs gets nerfed. Monks are still very good and fun to play, I would just say warlocks are more versatile.

k ty so far

#6 Taipàn

Taipàn
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:09 PM

Would hunter be a good opinion too?

SV looks interesting cause its something new but will it be viable? - I guess so cause of all the cc´s and utility it brings huh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<