Photo

Returning to the game from a long hiatus and looking for partners.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shinxyz

Shinxyz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1550
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:44 PM

Hello, my name is Shiny. I've played this game since Alpha up until mid season 8. I left the game because I was starting college but before I left, I was playing with my friends Shingla and Zunniyaki on BG 6 (Vengence) and we hit rank 1 in our BG and in the world for ~2 months as RMP. I've been gladiator as only a mage from season 4 to season 7; would have been season 8 too if my drunk arena partner didn't disband our team on accident (we played Ele, Mage, Disc on Ruin BG). I've just graduated and want to spend some time playing the game again before I attend graduate school next year.

I'm competitive in nature but much more mature and understanding now. I'm just looking for friends to play with so we can have fun together, learn, and get better every day. I'm currently level 95 on US-KT but I'll be hitting 100 by Monday and doing research/learning for Legion.

Thank you for your consideration; have a great day.

#2 Disperse22

Disperse22
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2104
  • 3v3: 2452
  • RBG: 1727
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:37 AM

Hello, my name is Shiny. I've played this game since Alpha up until mid season 8. I left the game because I was starting college but before I left, I was playing with my friends Shingla and Zunniyaki on BG 6 (Vengence) and we hit rank 1 in our BG and in the world for ~2 months as RMP. I've been gladiator as only a mage from season 4 to season 7; would have been season 8 too if my drunk arena partner didn't disband our team on accident (we played Ele, Mage, Disc on Ruin BG). I've just graduated and want to spend some time playing the game again before I attend graduate school next year.

I'm competitive in nature but much more mature and understanding now. I'm just looking for friends to play with so we can have fun together, learn, and get better every day. I'm currently level 95 on US-KT but I'll be hitting 100 by Monday and doing research/learning for Legion.

Thank you for your consideration; have a great day.

This mage rapped in WOTLK. Try him out.

#3 Shinxyz

Shinxyz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1550
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:30 PM

This mage rapped in WOTLK. Try him out.

Lmao, hey disperse. Hope life has treated you well my friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<