Photo

smoking

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Flexes92

Flexes92

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:37 PM

fml i just basicly started smoking againe after quitting for a year.
dont start this shit. it sucks. the physical addiction is not that hard to quit, its only a few weeks, but the conditioning you subjected yourself to is fucking sick. i mean 95% of the time you dont think about it once you stopped smoking but you always feel like there is something missing. you're never 100% happy. theres always this void that makes you think that the situation could be more satisfying right now, especially if you're in a situation where you're normally 100% happy like when you're going out with friends or whatever. i really tried quitting guys but it was so fucking depressing. dont do drugs kids.

i think it's an inward penis, so maybe 3" is accurate? could be more, dunno how deep, never been inside a woman personally

being ugly doesn't mean you have inner beauty

#2 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:49 PM

I quit smoking the day I started vaping

#vapenation
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#3 Flexes92

Flexes92

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:03 AM

i mean theres not really a difference between vaping and smoking, its just nicotine addiction. when i quit was when i ordered a vape and i was like okay fuck this vape thing i should just quit all together so i did. and i'm not smoking a cig right now, its my old vape...

i think it's an inward penis, so maybe 3" is accurate? could be more, dunno how deep, never been inside a woman personally

#4 Imahacker

Imahacker
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Medivh
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • LocationLiechtenstein

Posted 13 August 2016 - 05:24 AM

who the fuck cares about your smoking problems?

go tell your friends or go outside you fuck

#5 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1338
  • LocationRussia

Posted 13 August 2016 - 05:25 AM

haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agree
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#6 Twaenkz

Twaenkz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2103
  • 3v3: 1860
  • RBG: 1465
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 August 2016 - 10:35 AM

I smoke occasionally when I go out, and I have once or twice bought packs and smoked like a normal smoker.
I just havent felt the addiciton hit , is that an common thing to happen? Like not being able to get addicted or like how long before you get addicted , just curious.
Know nothing about how hard it is to quit, My Dad was a hard smoker but he just quit instantly as soon as I was born ive been told by my mother.

Edited by Twaenkz, 13 August 2016 - 10:36 AM.

#7 Flexes92

Flexes92

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:11 PM

I smoke occasionally when I go out, and I have once or twice bought packs and smoked like a normal smoker.
I just havent felt the addiciton hit , is that an common thing to happen? Like not being able to get addicted or like how long before you get addicted , just curious.
Know nothing about how hard it is to quit, My Dad was a hard smoker but he just quit instantly as soon as I was born ive been told by my mother.

ist not instant, its a process. not a long one though. what you're describing is probably how 99% of regular smokers started. the thing is that it's almost impossible to stay on this level of "i smoke like once a week when i go to a bar". you can drink alcohol without becoming an alcoholic but its almost impossible to smoke without becoming a smoker. if you're not yet addicted just buy a cheap vape and liquid without nicotine instead. you can keep blowing smoke when you go out and drink or whatever but dont have to worry about it becoming an addiction, because it absolutely will be.

quitting is certainly not impossible. as i said most of the time you dont think about it after a while. but what i find hard is that even after a year of quitting i still have this feeling that i can never be 100% satisfied. in most situations you forget about it because you don't demand to be completely satisfied all the time in your everyday life. but sometimes when you're chilling in the sun, having a bbq or whatever and you're brain is like you know what would make this situation better? a cigarette.
you condition your brain so heavy to think this way, its hard to get it out. and its weird because i used to smoke like a gram of weed a day of a year or so, and unlike nicotine which does nothing (except make the brain reward itself), being stoned is actually a really nice feeling. but weirdly i never really have the feeling that im not really satisfied because im not stoned.

i think i got over it though. i mean i was really drunk yesterday when i was like fuck this im smoking againe, but i talked it through with a friend last night and i havent had a smoke today and no urge so i guess ill just ignore what happaned last night.

#8 Alcohoulix

Alcohoulix
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/2/2/0

Posted 13 August 2016 - 07:05 PM

S N U S B O Y S #nuuskajat
“It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”

#9 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1338
  • LocationRussia

Posted 13 August 2016 - 07:33 PM

idk dude i can relate to what twaenkz said

i do smoke but an addiction/crave for it? nah
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#10 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1905
  • 3v3: 1990

Posted 14 August 2016 - 02:02 AM

dont do drugs kids.

Okay :wub:

Posted Image

2928d50b7e413a8ddaf370ee54429eb5.png

#11 YVNG_CARL_YVNG

YVNG_CARL_YVNG
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Die ewige Wacht
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/.

Posted 14 August 2016 - 01:18 PM

you take a fat L for that comment

#12 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSheffield, UK

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:02 PM

I quit smoking the day I started vaping

#vapenation

You never striked me as someone who'd wear fedora on his mouth

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft: CCataclysm

im an idiot

#13 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:42 PM

You never striked me as someone who'd wear fedora on his mouth

same
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<