• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:20 PM

lewisyo :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

attempting dragonsoul bosses with that guy in the group was so fucking painful rofl

pull boss, 10 seconds later timewarp activates randomly - "wtf who lusted?" "SORRY IT WASN'T DYING FAST SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD"

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#182 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:50 PM

i dont try to be nice on this aids site, i try to be good at wow and im actually a really nice person to people who deserve the time/effort

"im actually a really nice person to people who can do something for me" - ya I'm pretty sure Hitler was a nice person to his family and friends as well, along with all the other cunts

"i try to be good at wow"

At this point the only thing that can save you is cutting your router's LAN cable and forcing you to live in the real world for a year or so.

I'm like not even trolling or trying to be a dick for no reason, you're negative 24/7 towards everyone who doesn't suck your e-dick or who can't do something for you. In a few years time you'll cringe at this incarnation of yourself ( I hope so, at least )

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#183 abolishedtehe

abolishedtehe
  • Aboballsack
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental
  • 2v2: 1408
  • 3v3: 2917
  • 5v5: 671
  • RBG: 1741

Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:05 PM

"im actually a really nice person to people who can do something for me" - ya I'm pretty sure Hitler was a nice person to his family and friends as well, along with all the other cunts

At this point the only thing that can save you is cutting your router's LAN cable and forcing you to live in the real world for a year or so.

I'm like not even trolling or trying to be a dick for no reason, you're negative 24/7 towards everyone who doesn't suck your e-dick or who can't do something for you. In a few years time you'll cringe at this incarnation of yourself ( I hope so, at least )

this is pretty much spot on tbh.

#184 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 16 August 2016 - 06:34 PM

As you saw he was pretty nice to me, and I can't say I ever sucked his e-dick. xD Wtf of a term is that as well? Plus, why are most of your posts I read so offensive towards other people? Like no offence, but the last 5-6 posts of yours that I read are always calling out something bad on someone else. Just chill mate.

Anyhow, can we get the thread back to talking about players that you and other players looked up to? If you read my post, this was also an attempt to getting along with each other. If you "hate" someone else so badly (not that you can dedicate yourself to hating someone through the internet anyway), why don't send a pm and sort it out instead of bashing him continuously on public posts? XDDD I just don't get it.

Edited by Hollowinside, 16 August 2016 - 06:37 PM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<