• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms ./././1/./2/0
  • 2v2: 1127
  • 3v3: 1576

Posted 11 August 2016 - 04:07 AM

Hey,

Currently Leveling a new rogue on a new server.
Once i will hit 100 i wonder as i said in the title, witch Macro are kind of "Must have" or useful for sub for arena's ?

Thanks.

#2 Telepatico

Telepatico
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1688

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:43 PM

Hi Avoid =)!

There are some macros you must have in arena. I'll show you some that I use on my style, which is, for example, 5 for a spell and shift + 5 for this spell on focus target.

Blind

/cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,exists] Blind
/cast [mod:shift,@focus] Blind
/cast Blind

With this, if you press, for example, X for Blind, shift + X will Blind your mouseover target if it exists. If you doens't have a mouseover target, it will blind your focus. You will need also macros for arena1, arena2, arena3, just like this:

Blind

/cast [mod:ctrl, @arena1] Blind

It is the same for @arena2, @arena3, and so on.... Now, you just need to create macros for whatever spell cc do you have, like kidney shot. You can do this just modifying the spell name.

Best,

#3 Trybizzle

Trybizzle
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1600

Posted 11 August 2016 - 07:47 PM

Imo, with all the pruning in this xpac, you could probably free up the binds to have the typical @arena1/2/3 Shadowstep/Kick Macro. People have made fun of me calling me Neilyo for this but I also have arena1/2/3 Shadowstep/Kidney and arena1/2/3 Shadowstrike/Kick macro as well, although I am also learning rogue and it is hard for me to keep track of my dance buff. Also you may want the typical [@focus, modifier:x] Spell name; Spell name for regular kick/blind/sap/kidney. Sub looks very fun so far m8 good luck :)

#4 Xzeeen

Xzeeen
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:35 PM

Hi Avoid =)!

There are some macros you must have in arena. I'll show you some that I use on my style, which is, for example, 5 for a spell and shift + 5 for this spell on focus target.

Blind

/cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,exists] Blind
/cast [mod:shift,@focus] Blind
/cast Blind

With this, if you press, for example, X for Blind, shift + X will Blind your mouseover target if it exists. If you doens't have a mouseover target, it will blind your focus. You will need also macros for arena1, arena2, arena3, just like this:

Blind

/cast [mod:ctrl, @arena1] Blind

It is the same for @arena2, @arena3, and so on.... Now, you just need to create macros for whatever spell cc do you have, like kidney shot. You can do this just modifying the spell name.

Best,

Thanks mate the first macro is awesome, but if you use that one what is the point to use an another for blind with arena 1/2/3 in witch senario you will need it ?

#5 Xzeeen

Xzeeen
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:37 PM

Imo, with all the pruning in this xpac, you could probably free up the binds to have the typical @arena1/2/3 Shadowstep/Kick Macro. People have made fun of me calling me Neilyo for this but I also have arena1/2/3 Shadowstep/Kidney and arena1/2/3 Shadowstrike/Kick macro as well, although I am also learning rogue and it is hard for me to keep track of my dance buff. Also you may want the typical [@focus, modifier:x] Spell name; Spell name for regular kick/blind/sap/kidney. Sub looks very fun so far m8 good luck :)

Nice picture lmao

Yes sub look so fun with that insane mobility im very looking forward to mastery that spec.

#6 Xzeeen

Xzeeen
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:37 PM

Nice picture lmao

Yes sub look so fun with that insane mobility im very looking forward to mastery that spec.

#7 chobi0ne

chobi0ne
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/0/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1789
  • 3v3: 2727
  • 5v5: 1651
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:04 PM

Lazy one-button symbols of death/stealth/vanish macro:
/cast [stealth] Symbols of Death
/cast [combat, nostealth] Vanish; [nocombat, nostealth] Stealth

If you want to simply stealth and buff symbols of death - just press it twice. It also won't break stealth if you keep spamming it.
In combat it will use vanish instead.

As of shadowstep - don't forget about making step macro for @party1 and @party2 so you can step to your allies.

#8 Bronjaheim

Bronjaheim
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2001
  • 3v3: 1725
  • RBG: 1627

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:35 PM

You need arena 1,2,3 macros for all your cc