Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 22:39. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

No more regionals for the french turbo druid

Disgusting

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 LuuxiA

LuuxiA
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/2/0/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1562
  • 3v3: 3200
  • RBG: 1703

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:46 PM

HeyGuys

As you guys know, we managed (Joefernandes, Jaime and myself) to qualify to regionals.
Here comes the new awesome rule that tell that you can swap players after your team is qualified (one person per team can be changed).
As you all know, I'm one of the most unknown regional competitor, and I know well that I'm "no one" in the WoW game.

Let's talk about the games we did in the qualifiers, people keep telling me that I wouldn't have qualified with my french team, whereas I'm just thinking that we didn't do anything huge beating a jungle restosham as turbo, the only game it would have changed anything to play with that kind of top players was the turbo mirror that we LOST.
Whatever I think that I deserve my qualification to regionals, according to how I played during qualifiers but that's definetely not the point of my post.

Two days ago I got fired of my team. People like Infernion (not necessary to remind you that he didn't play a single game in the tournament and he obviously would have qualified with his FLS and I obviously wouldn't have qualified with my french turbo Kappa) deemed that I was not good enough to play with them, indeed, with an ultimatum : "it's him or me".
So I wasn't performing at the time, I have to admit that play on a game that makes so much sense right now is a huge motivating factor, but obviously I had not the same goals (win blizzcon) :duckers:
And after that I shouldn't talk about this to anyone, because of "mutual respect" and because I wouldn't find any "top" mates again to play with If I was acting like that, so thanks a lot guys for telling me that I was kicked because they "could have waited weeks before telling me".
I'm not gonna give you guys every drama details, this is enough to realize how poor the players are on this game, and how the "top" community is, but I don't want to generalize still.
Not gonna talk about the fact that I already did my passport for that but it's not a waste anyways.

Apparently that was something way before we qualified but whatever.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the barrier langage, how bad my english is, such a good excuse actually :ph34r:

Thanks to Joe that fought for me, needlessly but still, appreciate it, but you had your hands tied, and you know well that situation.

Also good luck to Cervantes/Feddx/Fritterus without their healer (Xonika) that will compete with my old team.

Good luck for all teams for regionals, hope there won't be any disqualification tho :duckers: ;)

Ironically, FeelsDisgustedMan

Lyanne (atleast I got 3.2 & r1)

Pce

#2 Empirehot

Empirehot
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/0/1/0/0/2/2
  • 3v3: 768

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:53 PM

Feelsbad. However, we all know that Jaime is obviously gonna get DQ with Blizo for those boost they did, like Klba was. It's merely a question of time :) I hope wls works fine !

#3 Häxantutto

Häxantutto
  • LocationSWE

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:59 PM

karma, you ditched your own french team mates?

#4 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:00 PM

that I shouldn't talk about this to anyone, because of "mutual respect" and because I wouldn't find any "top" mates again to play with If I was acting like that

i'll bet the fact that you are forever prevented from having top mates in world of warcraft is making you feel really sad right now :)

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#5 LuuxiA

LuuxiA
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:05 PM

karma, you ditched your own french team mates?

They actually both cba'd for the 3rd cup and went in vacation ;)

#6 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:09 PM

Posted Image

(Désolé pour toi Lyanne :( )
Posted Image

#7 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1814
  • 3v3: 2101
  • 5v5: 1777
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationAshburn, VA

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:10 PM

Who wants to bet the over/under on this getting 65 responses?

#8 zzu

zzu
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1346
  • 3v3: 2831

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:13 PM

willing to be parachuted into regionals team, pm me

#9 Infernion

Infernion
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/2/0/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 952
  • 3v3: 3118
  • RBG: 2035

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:16 PM

I feel like you are leaving out something in this post.

We were asking you to pick up other healers for quite some time, but you kept saying how you didn't want to play on Legion beta as it was "insignificant" and wouldn't help us win. By this you meant that you think you could pick up resto shaman and holy paladin in the 2 weeks you have after the Legion arena season starts until the regionals in Kiev, not to mention the fact that this would've been an entirely different game with no artifacts.

You didn't want to put effort into practising other healers than druid because you found them "boring", which is fine. But you shouldn't be surprised to find that we want to actually do really well, which means you have to practice a lot and play stuff you don't want to play.

Another factor was as we told you your attitude, getting extremely mad and even ragequitting when we tried to give constructive criticism to your gameplay on new healers, For example you got really mad at me for telling you how to dispel / dispel more, and said you were dispelling on CD. When we watched through the vods you barely ever dispelled (40 seconds+ at times without doing so).

This led to you being extremely emo in skype calls while playing, resulting in very negative sessions where you didn't communicate at all.

Let's talk about the games we did in the qualifiers, people keep telling me that I wouldn't have qualified with my french team, whereas I'm just thinking that we didn't do anything huge beating a jungle restosham as turbo, the only game it would have changed anything to play with that kind of top players was the turbo mirror that we LOST.

Two days ago I got fired of my team. People like Infernion (not necessary to remind you that he didn't play a single game in the tournament and he obviously would have qualified with his FLS and I obviously wouldn't have qualified with my french turbo Kappa)

You are only lying to yourself. Your french turbo didn't even make it to top 8 any of the tournaments, and would have never beaten the jungles without Jaime and Joe. As we told you you did play good, and while Joe and Jaime might not have qualified without you, you can't really say that I wouldn't, seeing as my FLS/Jungle was only losing to RMDs, which there was 2 left of. Even my jungle never lost a single game to your french turbo.

So I wasn't performing at the time, I have to admit that play on a game that makes so much sense right now is a huge motivating factor, but obviously I had not the same goals (win blizzcon) :duckers:

Again, you keep saying how you don't want to practice on beta and that it doesn't matter who's good on it, which is just plain wrong.

As we told you in the private conversations we are all sorry that we felt we had to do this and it's nothing personal, but you can't be surprised that an attitude regarding the beta like yours isn't really suitable for a team that wants to do well.

Edited by Infernion, 08 August 2016 - 09:26 PM.

#10 Gekz

Gekz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2787
  • RBG: 1730

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:17 PM

Thanks to Joe that fought for me, needlessly but still, appreciate it, but you had your hands tied, and you know well that situation.

Joe's so nice ^_^

#11 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2471
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:27 PM

tfw you care about this shit in legion or whatever garbage expansion it is, rofl

tfw you post on an unofficial WoW forum then claim not to care about WoW or 'whatever garbage expansion it is', rofl

cringe

Edited by Elorxo, 08 August 2016 - 09:28 PM.

#12 Ventux

Ventux
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:27 PM

P U T A I N

#13 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:34 PM

all in on over 190,5

Edited by Knaittiz, 08 August 2016 - 09:35 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#14 Bluckstack

Bluckstack
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/0/.
  • LocationGijón

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:35 PM

Over

On topic: whos the replacement?

(I think I can guess it :P)

Edited by Bluckstack, 08 August 2016 - 09:37 PM.

#15 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:35 PM

now you go

no but for real idk why you act like this, we explained our reasoning to you privately, not worth to do it over a public forum.

Edited by jaimee, 08 August 2016 - 09:36 PM.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#16 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:36 PM

tfw you care about this shit in legion or whatever garbage expansion it is, rofl

lmao keep posting im gonna make a cringe compilation !!!!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#17 Miixzy

Miixzy
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Exodar
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1356
  • 3v3: 2896
  • RBG: 2090

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:39 PM

Could do with a bit drama tbh

#18 LuuxiA

LuuxiA
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:44 PM

Whatever you can say Infernion, I just don't want to deal with you, since you'll never be wrong with your big ego.
You would have qualified i'm 100% sure tho, that's why you joined?

And yeah we didn't make it to top 8 with my team, simply because we faced Boetar's team 2nd round twice in a row, and didn't manage to win, things that we didn't do neither in 3rd cup ;)

Now keep denigrating every other players, and I wish you a good disqualification, on stage ofc

#19 Berrebiscoto

Berrebiscoto
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1325
  • 3v3: 2811
  • RBG: 1578
  • LocationParis

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:47 PM

Is that why they are doing a bad move ?
:ph34r: It's their plan :ph34r:

#20 krawnzlol

krawnzlol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2817

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:47 PM

Also good luck to Cervantes/Feddx/Fritterus without their healer (Xonika) that will compete with my old team.

LMAO

Sorry for that lyanne, come stronger for next season and rape!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Disgusting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users