• Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 1952

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:48 PM

Warlords Season 3 PvP Disqualifications

Official Blizzard Quote:

As' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748004856?page=1']As part of our ongoing commitment to maintaining the integrity of Arena and Rated Battleground ladders, we’ve been scouring the ladders regularly for players who engage in win-trading, boosting, and other such harmful activities. Historically, disqualifications have only taken place once a season has concluded, but we’ve been performing these investigations throughout Warlords Season 3.

As a result, we’ve identified a number of accounts—over 6,000 in total throughout the season—that had engaged in such behavior. These players were explicitly and purposefully disrupting the rated ladders in an attempt to gain or provide other players an unfair advantage and/or rewards that they didn’t deserve. As a result, the accounts that were identified as benefiting from these actions, as well as the accounts of the players who performed them, have been disqualified from earning rewards in Warlords Season 3.

Among the most recently affected players were some from teams that had qualified for our upcoming Road to BlizzCon 2016 regional tournaments. Following a thorough investigation of these accounts, these players are also disqualified—and as stated in the official tournament rules (NA, EU), these players are now ineligible to continue competing in this year’s Road to BlizzCon. Affected teams will be contacted by Blizzard and allowed to use their one roster swap (if available) to bring in another player so that they can continue competing. Should a team be unable to maintain a roster of at least three players, they will be disqualified and replaced with the runner-up team from the same qualifier cup.

We are committed to upholding the integrity and competitive nature of our ladders. We’re looking forward to a truly epic Road to BlizzCon, and can’t wait to see how things progress into Regionals and the Legion expansion.

#2 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:02 PM

rip jaime :(
wonder if the genious ppl who paid him for a wod title will ask their money back after the DQ. poor guy :(

#3 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:05 PM

[quote name='Angrypiexx' timestamp='1470776529' post='4596412']
rip jaime :(
wonder if the genious ppl who paid him for a wod title will ask their money back after the DQ. poor guy :(
[/quote]

I didn't boost last season.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#4 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:22 PM

[quote name='jaimee' timestamp='1470776756' post='4596415']
I didn't boost last season.
[/quote]
just like you didn't use pqr in mop, you just got banned during the pqr banwave by mistake / someone that didn't like you paid blizzard to ban you / you did use pqr, but only for mining / blizzard banned you due to mass reports from other players and no actual evidence / probably some other random shitty excuses that I can't remember

either way, better luck next year I guess xoxo ;)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 09 August 2016 - 09:23 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#5 Phoo

Phoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/1/2/.

Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:45 PM

Personally I'm glad they are coming down hard on this. I disliked boosts (roster selling mostly) in TBC and I dislike them now. It only hurts the game and the competitive scene, ultimately.

#6 Xinowl

Xinowl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2088
  • 3v3: 2404
  • RBG: 1746

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:43 AM

[quote name='Phoo' timestamp='1470782747' post='4596484']
Personally I'm glad they are coming down hard on this. I disliked boosts (roster selling mostly) in TBC and I dislike them now. It only hurts the game and the competitive scene, ultimately.
[/quote]

This. It also makes the ladder inactive, because it takes the motivation away from players who are actually trying to push rating. All they will meet is boosters who will explode them in seconds. So why should they play..

Edited by Xinowl, 10 August 2016 - 07:43 AM.

#7 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 10 August 2016 - 10:32 AM

[quote name='Dizzeeyo' timestamp='1470777762' post='4596424']

just like you didn't use pqr in mop, you just got banned during the pqr banwave by mistake / someone that didn't like you paid blizzard to ban you / you did use pqr, but only for mining / blizzard banned you due to mass reports from other players and no actual evidence / probably some other random shitty excuses that I can't remember

either way, better luck next year I guess xoxo ;)
[/quote]

Just like xoni got banned last year for "logging on his account with his girl friends computer"
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#8 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:14 PM

[quote name='Nicholaes92' timestamp='1470825172' post='4596844']
Just like xoni got banned last year for "logging on his account with his girl friends computer"
[/quote]

you are legit dizzeeyo's apprentice jesus christ

#9 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:28 PM

[quote name='Elorxo' timestamp='1470831262' post='4596859']
[/quote]

if it comes to making fun of people who get banned for dealing with boosters in anyway, i'll be anyones frand
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#10 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:51 PM

[quote name='Elorxo' timestamp='1470831262' post='4596859']
[/quote]
;) ;)

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#11 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:37 PM

[quote name='Nicholaes92' timestamp='1470825172' post='4596844']
[/quote]
you would make a great twitch chatter ngl

#12 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:22 PM

[quote name='Nicholaes92' timestamp='1470832089' post='4596862']

if it comes to making fun of people who get banned for dealing with boosters in anyway, i'll be anyones frand
[/quote]
Once again lending creedence to the theory that nicholas is a blizzard dev in disguise.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#13 cezbeast

cezbeast
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 26 September 2016 - 11:35 PM

Isn't gonna bring back players to this shitty game though.

#14 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 26 September 2016 - 11:42 PM

Isn't gonna bring back players to this shitty game though.

good 1st post

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<