Photo

Power Rankings for Legion RC patch?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 odin021

odin021

Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:27 PM

I'm looking for feedback from 2500+ players - was a 2300 warrior in MoP, played less than 1k games in total in WoD, been out of the loop for about 2 months now and haven't really kept up with anything in the mean time.

How are we looking in terms of Viability? Can someone give me a general Tier list, I have a lot of class options, and I generally like most of them so I'm more geared towards playing what's S/A Tier.

Most importantly, are Death Knights seeing enough of a change to evolve the class in an Arena setting, and are Ret paladin's woes addressed with the changes? I understand warriors are very good right now and Fury is viable beyond what it has been so far as an alternative for fun.

#2 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:00 PM

Warriors seem very good and they seem like they can be stuck with almost any other viable spec in legion and you have a good comp. they are good with boomkins, rogues, dks, dh, mages, priests, pretty much anything.

Don't know what dks feel but I know they are viable, mostly frost. And don't know shit about Rets
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<