• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:08 PM

i think we should just call cheaters "cheaters"

not anything else

Now hear me out. If there are 1 million illegal immigrants coming from Mexico to the U.S. and like a couple hundred/thousand from other places. If you say "illegals are swarming my state", I'm going to assume they are Mexican.

Same goes for cheaters. Just going to assume they are Russian.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#22 PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:53 PM

Now hear me out. If there are 1 million illegal immigrants coming from Mexico to the U.S. and like a couple hundred/thousand from other places. If you say "illegals are swarming my state", I'm going to assume they are Mexican.

Same goes for cheaters. Just going to assume they are Russian.

And it's totally fine, fam. Prejudice is always partly based on truth and logic, this is one of the very few times I agree with you. For instance, every time I see your post I automatically assume it's going to be retarded before reading it. I'm right in about 95% cases.

rLxr7V8.png

#23 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:39 PM

And it's totally fine, fam. Prejudice is always partly based on truth and logic, this is one of the very few times I agree with you. For instance, every time I see your post I automatically assume it's going to be retarded before reading it. I'm right in about 95% cases.

That insult would have hurt more if you weren't russian. But thanks for agreeing with me anyway!
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#24 Cakesz

Cakesz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/0/.

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:48 PM

The pinnacle of retardation is believing that a Somalian who came to England can ever become as much of an Englishman as a pure-blooded Londoner who descends from the people who founded the country, but what else can I expect of a double-talking cuckold. If you actually payed any attention to the convo you'd notice that I'm not saying they're not Russian, they probably are, I'm saying that they're not ethnic Russians, which means that they have different culture, architecture, lifestyle, religion, mentality, and, for the most part, unless they move, live in a separate region (aka federation, which is why it's called the Russian Federation) even if they indeed have the citizenship. I'm also well aware of the amount of script kiddies and hackers who are actually Russian and infest CS:GO, Dota 2 and other communities, which is a damn shame, but it should be noted that in this particular case the majority of people who you might see posting such videos, attention-whoring on forums, AJ and Twitch are not ethnic Russians.

As someone who actually is English, I don't give a fuck whether you think that or not. It means nothing to me what you think, your opinion is diseased.

#25 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:58 PM

As someone who actually is English, I don't give a fuck whether you think that or not. It means nothing to me what you think, your opinion is diseased.

Tfw thaya gives out infractions/bans people for saying racist shit, unless it's by his fellow Russians.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#26 PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:22 AM

Don't worry, I could tell you were a Brit by how cucked you were. Also, I'm pretty sure that my opinion matters to you just as much as the opinion of those who got stabbed in Russel Square today or anyone else who disagrees with you for that matter, that's how cuck's brain works. I just sincerely hope that you get your head out of your ass before you get mugged, shanked, beaten for no reason or raped (if you're below 16, which you probably are) but I'm afraid that's asking for too much of you.

Tfw thaya gives out infractions/bans people for saying racist shit, unless it's by his fellow Russians.

1) Islam is not a race
2) If you think that a Kongonese can come to Germany and become German or a German can come to Kongo and become Kongonese then you're actually more retarded than I thought, good job on impressing me with your stupidity for the 100th time. I've said pretty much nothing racist so far.

Edited by PM_me_Boxxxy_pics, 04 August 2016 - 11:22 AM.

rLxr7V8.png

#27 zzu

zzu
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1346
  • 3v3: 2831

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:30 AM

stay jealous goobler is legit

#28 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:22 PM

Don't worry, I could tell you were a Brit by how cucked you were. Also, I'm pretty sure that my opinion matters to you just as much as the opinion of those who got stabbed in Russel Square today or anyone else who disagrees with you for that matter, that's how cuck's brain works. I just sincerely hope that you get your head out of your ass before you get mugged, shanked, beaten for no reason or raped (if you're below 16, which you probably are) but I'm afraid that's asking for too much of you.

1) Islam is not a race
2) If you think that a Kongonese can come to Germany and become German or a German can come to Kongo and become Kongonese then you're actually more retarded than I thought, good job on impressing me with your stupidity for the 100th time. I've said pretty much nothing racist so far.

You called them mudslimes lol you fucking stupid? Don't be a pussy and try to justify your blatent racism and just own up to it. You are clearly racist with some ignorant racist ideas. And yeah I do believe they can go to a country and become that. I have friends from Mexico who came over to America when they were teens and I consider them pretty American. just because your parents and your grandparents were born in the same place it doesn't make you some special fuckin snowflake in your own country. You act like its hard to become accustom to a nationality or group. If someone came to your town and learned in 3 years how to talk like you, act like you, and follow the same traditions as you how does that make them any different than what you are? Because you happened to be born there you think you are better? Do you honestly think when you are born you know you a Russian? Or you are born with some special Russian talents no one else has? Or do you think you are taught your culture? Like anyone could be, no matter where they are from. Fucking please.

Edited by Nicholaes92, 04 August 2016 - 12:26 PM.

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#29 PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:12 PM

You called them mudslimes lol you fucking stupid? Don't be a pussy and try to justify your blatent racism and just own up to it. You are clearly racist with some ignorant racist ideas. And yeah I do believe they can go to a country and become that. I have friends from Mexico who came over to America when they were teens and I consider them pretty American. just because your parents and your grandparents were born in the same place it doesn't make you some special fuckin snowflake in your own country. You act like its hard to become accustom to a nationality or group. If someone came to your town and learned in 3 years how to talk like you, act like you, and follow the same traditions as you how does that make them any different than what you are? Because you happened to be born there you think you are better? Do you honestly think when you are born you know you a Russian? Or you are born with some special Russian talents no one else has? Or do you think you are taught your culture? Like anyone could be, no matter where they are from. Fucking please.

1) Islam is not a race.
2) I never said I wasn't a racist. I'm saying that I respect the forum rules and I'm in no way being racist here. If I get a ban / message from any mod telling me to keep things cooler I will instantly stop engaging in this discussion.
3) If you believe that, then you're a fucking retard. Globalist propaganda clearly works out well for your country. I'd advise reading on crime stats in the US by state.
4) I have Armenian friends who were born here in Moscow and so were their parents and I consider them pretty Russian, yet they're Armenian because: a) they identify as fucking Armenian B) genetics; c) their cultural roots are different from mine so is their history, mentality and some views on some things. It's very clear that an Armenian family living in Russia and a Russian family living in Russia will differ from each other on a cultural level and that's a good thing.
5) It doesn't make me a special snowflake, it makes me a native citizen who is Russian by blood. descends from the people who made the country great and shares the absolute mentality of the country. I belong here without needing to integrate. My country, just like any other non-artificial country has it's own traditions, customs and mentality. If you come here - integrate. In Rome do as the Romans do. If you have no problems with that statement, I've got no problems with you either, no matter what colour or race you are. If you do, then you're an alien in my home who doesn't belong and should stick to living with people who share more common with you in your native country or your native region. Just to make things clear - former pretty much never happens, it's a myth. Also, "pretty American", are you fucking retarded? America is a an artificial country with an artificial population that was created by mixing thousands of ethnic groups. You yourself are not "American". Your come from a certain nationality, (I don't know which one, but judging from your intelligence I can take a guess) that is far older than America itself, it just got mixed with another nationality and then mixed again with 5 more. There's no clear American culture, and American lifestyle because there're so many different groups that it's impossible to say which one is "American". Being American is like taking 7 different sodas, mixing them together and then mixing the brew a couple more times with similar mixtures that were created god knows out of how many sodas. You can't comprehend the idea that the word "ethnic" can exist in 2k16, bash Russkis in every second message you posted in this thread so far, and you're the one to talk about racism, spass?

rLxr7V8.png

#30 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:22 PM

1) Islam is not a race.
2) I never said I wasn't a racist. I'm saying that I respect the forum rules and I'm in no way being racist here. If I get a ban / message from any mod telling me to keep things cooler I will instantly stop engaging in this discussion.
3) If you believe that, then you're a fucking retard. Globalist propaganda clearly works out well for your country. I'd advise reading on crime stats in the US by state.
4) I have Armenian friends who were born here in Moscow and so were their parents and I consider them pretty Russian, yet they're Armenian because: a) they identify as fucking Armenian B) genetics; c) their cultural roots are different from mine so is their history, mentality and some views on some things. It's very clear that an Armenian family living in Russia and a Russian family living in Russia will differ from each other on a cultural level and that's a good thing.
5) It doesn't make me a special snowflake, it makes me a native citizen who is Russian by blood. descends from the people who made the country great and shares the absolute mentality of the country. I belong here without needing to integrate. My country, just like any other non-artificial country has it's own traditions, customs and mentality. If you come here - integrate. In Rome do as the Romans do. If you have no problems with that statement, I've got no problems with you either, no matter what colour or race you are. If you do, then you're an alien in my home who doesn't belong and should stick to living with people who share more common with you in your native country or your native region. Just to make things clear - former pretty much never happens, it's a myth. Also, "pretty American", are you fucking retarded? America is a an artificial country with an artificial population that was created by mixing thousands of ethnic groups. You yourself are not "American". Your come from a certain nationality, (I don't know which one, but judging from your intelligence I can take a guess) that is far older than America itself, it just got mixed with another nationality and then mixed again with 5 more. There's no clear American culture, and American lifestyle because there're so many different groups that it's impossible to say which one is "American". Being American is like taking 7 different sodas, mixing them together and then mixing the brew a couple more times with similar mixtures that were created god knows out of how many sodas. You can't comprehend the idea that the word "ethnic" can exist in 2k16, bash Russkis in every second message you posted in this thread so far, and you're the one to talk about racism, spass?

Hey buddy, Russian isn't a race. It's a nationality. And yeah I do bash it because every single Russian I have encountered on this website or anywhere else for that matter has the same ignorant ideas you have toward these types of things. And everything you just said basically made no fucking sense at all. So... I'm not American because America has no real set culture and mind sets, except your buddy who was born in Moscow who considers himself "American" that had different ideas from you. But you still consider him pretty Russian? Which is it? "I'm not a special snowflake I'm a native citizen with native blood" are you a literal retard? You honestly think because you have "native blood" that gives you some special Russian ideas? You really don't see how fucking stupid that sounds. If your mother for whatever reason decided to move to England before you are born and had you in London I guarantee you would have a whole new set of ideas and likes and dislikes. My point being your "blood" has nothing to do with your culture or how you think. How you are taught and raised is how you think. So if someone is born from a non Russian country and moves to a Russia they can just as easily fit into your Russian blood line just as easy as your "pure blood". Making your "no one from the Congo can be a British as a Britain born citizen" fucking retarded. And trust me I deal with people like you every day from where I was born thinking they are some special person because their daddy and mommy were born here.

Also for the record, yes, my parents are both first generation Americans from European countries and no I don't consider myself to be anything remotely close to any of the countries they are from. Because I AM American. And if someone walked up to me or wrote on a forum that I'm not "ethnic American" or "ethic" wherever I'm from, just because they have some jaded racist view of how their country should be I would see it as nothing short of them being ignorant.

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#31 Belligerence

Belligerence
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:25 PM

Didn't we already learn that being a pure blood means literally nothing in terms of succes in life or wizardry by looking at harry potter. I mean seriously, you two need to stop comparing wand size and just let it go. You're not really even discussing/debating who is wrong or right, at this point you're just throwing logic at eachother without any "real" attempts to come to a conclusion. You both had valid points but there is no real winner in this no matter how much further you take it. Agree to disagree?

Being a pureblood does not make you different than any immigrant being born in the very same country, yes.
Having a family history that goes way back does give you certain views and beliefs, yes.
Does this seperate people regardless of their "ethnicity", yes.
If you both agree on it being essential that you respect someone's idea of being linked to a certain nationality then what is all the fuss about. Whether you read racism in certain posts or not; you both seem to accept other ethnic groups and their choice to have the same nationality as you have. Let it go xoxxoxoxo

Posted Image

Edited by Belligerence, 04 August 2016 - 11:33 PM.

Posted Image

#32 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1338
  • LocationRussia

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:21 AM

you guys are still going huh

i think the piece of knowledge that uegene lacks to understand where this is all coming from (and i believe that was the initial question, right? why do we make such a differentiation?) is that russia isn't a single nation. some regions are "republics" - they are basically separate nations or countries, with their own culture, tradition, history, and in some cases even a different dominant religion. this is why russia is a federation - we have 22 republics as part of the country along with other federal subjects (districts and autonomous districts).

this is sort of the same thing as arguing that there's no difference between a german and a french person because they're both european. and you see, we DO need a separate term for the actual russian ethnicity in this case, because the term "russian" alone can refer to any of the republics inside, since they're all technically russian

https://en.wikipedia...blics_of_Russia

maybe this helps?

i'm not taking anyones side btw but this whole thing really is not racism or whatever. when people from republics (i.e. basically different countries) move to russian districts, i think it's pretty normal to expect from them to actually integrate into the culture we have, just how you'd expect someone migrating to america (or anywhere else) to do just that. and if people do that, then that's completely fine, but this doesn't always happen

its not about "better" or "pure" or whatever the fuck you're talking about. its just "different" - like, nation-, country-wise different. different republic = different people. outside of their republic being a part of our federation, there is nothing else in common. they're literally different countries and nations, we just have agreements with them of a "union", which is the russian federation (in simple terms)

geddit?
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#33 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:27 AM

you guys are still going huh

i think the piece of knowledge that uegene lacks to understand where this is all coming from (and i believe that was the initial question, right? why do we make such a differentiation?) is that russia isn't a single nation. some regions are "republics" - they are basically separate nations or countries, with their own culture, tradition, history, and in some cases even a different dominant religion. this is why russia is a federation - we have 22 republics as part of the country along with other federal subjects (districts and autonomous districts).

this is sort of the same thing as arguing that there's no difference between a german and a french person because they're both european. and you see, we DO need a separate term for the actual russian ethnicity in this case, because the term "russian" alone can refer to any of the republics inside, since they're all technically russian

https://en.wikipedia...blics_of_Russia

maybe this helps?

i'm not taking anyones side btw but this whole thing really is not racism or whatever. when people from republics (i.e. basically different countries) move to russian districts, i think it's pretty normal to expect from them to actually integrate into the culture we have, just how you'd expect someone migrating to america (or anywhere else) to do just that. and if people do that, then that's completely fine, but this doesn't always happen

its not about "better" or "pure" or whatever the fuck you're talking about. its just "different" - like, nation-, country-wise different. different republic = different people. outside of their republic being a part of our federation, there is nothing else in common. they're literally different countries and nations, we just have agreements with them of a "union", which is the russian federation (in simple terms)

geddit?

I understand that they are from a different area so they can act different I get it. But I was really just commenting on his whole "no one from x place can go to y place and be more like the pure blooded y's".

And yeah I understand that the ideas you are talking about aren't racist but the way this guy was talking was clearly nothing but that.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#34 Cakesz

Cakesz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/0/.

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:05 AM

1) Islam is not a race

You should probably do the world a favour and suicide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<