33 replies to this topic

#1 Fastergodx

Fastergodx

Posted 30 July 2016 - 02:34 PM

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

#2 PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:22 PM

Daily reminder that the majority of these cheating filthbags are not actually ethnic Russians, but are mudslimes from the southern part of the country, just like those three in the video. No racism intended of course ^_^.

Edited by PM_me_Boxxxy_pics, 30 July 2016 - 11:23 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/1/1/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 2064
  • 3v3: 2734
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1493

Posted 31 July 2016 - 01:44 AM

Daily reminder that the majority of these cheating filthbags are not actually ethnic Russians, but are mudslimes from the southern part of the country, just like those three in the video. No racism intended of course ^_^.

So they aren't Russians because they are from southern Russia? I'm confused here.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#4 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/2/0/1
  • LocationRussia

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:31 AM

So they aren't Russians because they are from southern Russia? I'm confused here.

Selective reading is the cause of your confusion.

You skipped the word "ethnic"
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#5 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:58 AM

Selective reading is the cause of your confusion.

You skipped the word "ethnic"

Nope I read that. Seeing as how I'm not Russian or really pay attention to what would make you be considered ethnic Russian I don't understand why it's different just because they are from the southern part of the country.

You understand what I'm saying thaya?
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#6 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationRussia

Posted 31 July 2016 - 04:12 AM

Yeah I do

You're saying you don't know what ethnicity is

#7 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:45 AM

Well you see thaya, I do know the difference. A nationality and an ethnic group is two different things. Because you know I'm from America where there are different ethnic groups in America so for instance saying something like "ethnic American" sounds retarded to me. So saying someone isn't "ethnic Russian" because they are from southern Russia sound weird to me. And I obviously don't know how Russia works so I was looking for an explanation but instead you had to be a little twat like normal.

But I understand you're Russian so I don't expect much.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#8 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationRussia

Posted 31 July 2016 - 06:30 AM

He's not ethnic Russian because he identifies himself as Ossetian (which is a different ethnicity). See thread title, banner in the video, etc.

It is a pretty weird way to insult someone though. I'm just saying that technically, the statement is correct.

"Southern parts" just refers to Ossetia and other regions around Caucasus mountains.

#9 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:31 AM

So no troll actually wondering, are people in this area of southern Russia actually not accepted as "Russian" or "ethnic Russian" irl because of this? Are they a different skin color I'm assuming? (Going by comments said above), are they not considered Russian solely because of skin color? Are they completely different behavioral wise compared to "ethnic Russians"? Is this the only area in Russia that's not considered "ethnic Russian"?

I wasn't trying to be a dick when I said I was confused I said I was confused because you have to realize I grew up and deal with a million different ethnic groups everyday so combining an ethnic group to a nationality obviously isn't normal for me.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#10 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationRussia

Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:28 AM

They're only "not accepted" by bigots, everyone else realizes that the country isn't just slavs. There is some tension though, particularly in Moscow due to mass migration there during the 90s, as well as the wars with Chechnya happening in parallel with that. It did form a certain "intolerance vibe" in the masses towards everyone from Caucasus regions.

Skin color (or just appearance) is a bit different yeah, enough to be identifiable. Can't really answer the behavior question. Caucasus is like, 5-10 different nations/republics/countries only some of which are Russian districts. I barely differentiate between them all myself, I went the "you're all the same to me" route here. All I can say is there's a lot of em that are basically the same culture/behavior-wise, like actually Russian as fuck just not slavic, so some have clearly integrated well.

#11 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationRussia

Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:33 AM

Oh and I've never heard of people getting discriminated for "not being ethnic Russian" so that's not a common thing at all. It's Caucasus people specifically receiving some hate, not "everyone who's not a slav"

You're right though and the way that post is worded suggests exactly that. I think it's accidental though, because the rest of the context is target a specific group of people, and he tries to 'separate' from them by saying that.

This is the most thorough analysis of a shitpost I've ever done btw. You?

#12 Velcaa

Velcaa
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/0/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 766
  • 3v3: 2722
  • RBG: 768

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:23 AM

although it was an interesting read, perhaps it's because i still don't entirely understand the reasoning behind it but it seems pretty retarded in my eyes at least to separate the two
Posted Image

#13 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationRussia

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:30 AM

It is, of course, a hateful shitpost

I'm just describing the background

#14 PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:24 PM

In Russian, as I'm sure Thaya very well knows, there're 2 words for "Russian", as in nationality and ethnicity: Rossiyanin - which means that you're a citizen of the Russian Federation and Russkiy, which means you're ethnically Russian by blood. I understand the confusion coming from Americans since America is a boiling pot of European and later African, Latino and Asian ethnic groups, but you have to understand that pretty much every one of you has originated from another country with it's own rich history and heritage. There're many Poles, Russians, Iranians and many other ethnic groups in Ireland, but Ireland should prioritize Irish people as the ones who choose the way of their country. Basically what I want to say is that being American is like being a DK. You get stripped of your past, history and cultural roots in exchange for a nice globalist place to live in (Acherus). Even though you're a human, you share your home with orcs, draenei, goblins and many other races and you all live happily under one roof. But at some point you realize that while you and your dwarven brethren scream "Fuck scourge DansGame" your orcish brethren scream "Lock'thar Ogar" and hang out in the lower part of Acherus pretty much exclusively with other orcs. Then you realize that orcs make up only 13% of the Acherus population yet they commit over 51% violent crimes in the whole keep. You try so say something but quickly realize that you're all first and foremost DKs, not Horde or Alliance. You wouldn't want to be thrown in the Acherus prison cell for hate speech, would you? ^_^

Edited by PM_me_Boxxxy_pics, 31 July 2016 - 12:27 PM.

Posted Image

#15 polesmoker72

polesmoker72
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1836
  • 3v3: 2160
  • RBG: 1142

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:00 PM

in the end it doesnt matter as ur all subhuman anyway lol

Spoiler

Edited by polesmoker72, 31 July 2016 - 02:02 PM.

#16 Fastergodx

Fastergodx

Posted 31 July 2016 - 06:01 PM

:duckers:

#17 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 31 July 2016 - 06:48 PM

In Russian, as I'm sure Thaya very well knows, there're 2 words for "Russian", as in nationality and ethnicity: Rossiyanin - which means that you're a citizen of the Russian Federation and Russkiy, which means you're ethnically Russian by blood. I understand the confusion coming from Americans since America is a boiling pot of European and later African, Latino and Asian ethnic groups, but you have to understand that pretty much every one of you has originated from another country with it's own rich history and heritage. There're many Poles, Russians, Iranians and many other ethnic groups in Ireland, but Ireland should prioritize Irish people as the ones who choose the way of their country. Basically what I want to say is that being American is like being a DK. You get stripped of your past, history and cultural roots in exchange for a nice globalist place to live in (Acherus). Even though you're a human, you share your home with orcs, draenei, goblins and many other races and you all live happily under one roof. But at some point you realize that while you and your dwarven brethren scream "Fuck scourge DansGame" your orcish brethren scream "Lock'thar Ogar" and hang out in the lower part of Acherus pretty much exclusively with other orcs. Then you realize that orcs make up only 13% of the Acherus population yet they commit over 51% violent crimes in the whole keep. You try so say something but quickly realize that you're all first and foremost DKs, not Horde or Alliance. You wouldn't want to be thrown in the Acherus prison cell for hate speech, would you? ^_^

That was a damn nice read, and a well-put example. Kudos!
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#18 Cakesz

Cakesz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/0/.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 12:16 PM

It's the "No True Scotman" fallacy.

Basically, they do it because they are "not real Russians".

The true pinnacle of retardation.

Edited by Cakesz, 02 August 2016 - 12:16 PM.

#19 PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

Posted 02 August 2016 - 01:57 PM

It's the "No True Scotman" fallacy.

Basically, they do it because they are "not real Russians".

The true pinnacle of retardation.

The pinnacle of retardation is believing that a Somalian who came to England can ever become as much of an Englishman as a pure-blooded Londoner who descends from the people who founded the country, but what else can I expect of a double-talking cuckold. If you actually payed any attention to the convo you'd notice that I'm not saying they're not Russian, they probably are, I'm saying that they're not ethnic Russians, which means that they have different culture, architecture, lifestyle, religion, mentality, and, for the most part, unless they move, live in a separate region (aka federation, which is why it's called the Russian Federation) even if they indeed have the citizenship. I'm also well aware of the amount of script kiddies and hackers who are actually Russian and infest CS:GO, Dota 2 and other communities, which is a damn shame, but it should be noted that in this particular case the majority of people who you might see posting such videos, attention-whoring on forums, AJ and Twitch are not ethnic Russians.
Posted Image

#20 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationRussia

Posted 02 August 2016 - 02:02 PM

i think we should just call cheaters "cheaters"

not anything else