• Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Feral 1/2/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1126
  • 3v3: 1443
  • RBG: 1527

Posted 26 July 2016 - 05:16 PM

So guys ,on beta and live (whit new talents),how are "speccs" doing,are they viable,which is better,general opinions?Thanks.

#2 Colt_

Colt_
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1369
  • 3v3: 288

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:58 AM

Imo it's hard to say whats better since we'll see the "balance" at 110..

#3 ShyLove

ShyLove
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 1/1/1/0/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1622
  • 3v3: 2832
  • RBG: 1809

Posted 27 July 2016 - 04:45 PM

if you wanna play a completly retardproof specc without clone or rake stuns, nor powershift... well... then play feral ^^... if you also want to cc and setup kills... play boomie cause with the state of feral on live and beta you can only do dmg and bleed every target in arena but nothing else...

LuckFegion
twitch.tv/shylove91 - Feral Druid Arena Stream

#4 Celinedijon

Celinedijon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1316
  • 3v3: 2623
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 29 July 2016 - 02:40 PM

I will try Boomkin, they seem almost unaffected by pruning. They still have root beam, bash and cyclone. Ferals seem to be damage bots with a stun every 50 seconds which sounds really boring.

#5 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:02 PM

I'm not 100% sure on viability but I do know that 110 boomkin is extremely fun to play. Their artifact ability hits like a fucking truck when you combine it with surge. Plus if you are getting melee trained you just get instant casts all day which is cool.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#6 Mr_RX

Mr_RX
  • Premium
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Jubei'Thos
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1429
  • 3v3: 287
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:10 AM

Hey guys.

Newbie here looking for some experienced players to anwser a few questions I have, As in legion I am leaving my one and only main of hunter, to play druid! (Mainly because, I don't like how hunter feels in legion anymore, lost cc and too much procs, but also I want to take 3v3 seriously in legion)

Why is the fact that Feral has no cyclone such a big deal? Isn't bash/maim/war stomp enough?
I understand that Ferals don't really have a strong opener in Legion, but can't you work around that by choosing a comp that suits late push or cc trains?

Is boomkin really looking that great in Legion? I don't have access to beta but playing around with ALL specs on live, boomkin feels very weak? I know the artifact weapon plays a large role in most specs, but it just does not seem like it would be that great for bursting down a target enemy in 3s? Sure cyclone is great but cyclone + dots = enough?

I really like druid because it has so many specs to choose from for PVE situations and the play style of feral feels fun and resto is decent for PVE. But if I was to absolutely take Legion 3v3 seriously, Are we looking at druid as viable? Or would i be better of just maining a mage instead?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<