3 replies to this topic

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1904

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:46 PM

Thought I'd share this video with you all. Also can you give me some feedback. Really am trying to improve my video making skills lol. Ty.

#2 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1563
  • 3v3: 2260
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:25 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 25 July 2016 - 07:10 PM

You shouldn't use programs that automatically watermark your videos. Try programs like Fraps or, if you have an Nvidia GFX card, Shadowplay (I use this and it's really lightweight).

I don't agree with the talent choices though.

Icy Talons seems worse than Murderous Efficiency.

Horn of Winter seems much better than the other talents on the row.

Hungering Rune Weapon just replaces ERW and makes it -slightly- better for sustained damage output. You suffer in terms of burst for it though, and Frost is about burst so I don't see why you'd take that. Avalanche gives a nice boost to your burst damage in PvP so I'd go with that.

Winter is Coming is the only viable talent there for most DK comps I can imagine so yep.

Permafrost Idk about that, it probably -seems- much better than it really is. White Walker is kinda nice, Volatile Shielding is a PvE talent.

Idk the math here but I don't think RA is good for PvP. You don't get that much uptime so you won't get much mileage out of it. Frostscythe seemed pretty good to me. Basically replaces obliterate in your rotation except for when you have no KM procs and you really want to do some damage for w/e reason. Gathering Storm PvE talent.

Obliteration is really good imo but not when paired with Frostscythe. If you're not playing Frostscythe then you probably want Obliteration rather than Breath, while with FSc you can use Breath. Glacial Advance could be a nice poking tool but Idk if it's really worth it.

Edited by Forumz, 25 July 2016 - 07:22 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Imation

Imation
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1465
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:10 AM

Will admit Breath just feels better than Obliteration also.

Edited by Imation, 26 July 2016 - 08:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<