• Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1905
  • 3v3: 1990

Posted 28 July 2016 - 05:03 PM

The new fury is solid and feels way less than a rng fest. Even more when you pick the Inner Rage talent.
Dragon roar + Wrecking Ball :D

Mmmh I dunno, it looks kinda meh :

- no healing debuff
- you take +30% (+20% if talented) more damage while enraged. I understand the berzeker fantasy of taking more damage in order to inflict more to your enemies but 30% is too much in an already very bursty pvp environment.
- arms can burst more often due to anger management.
- arms has baseline bladestorm

2928d50b7e413a8ddaf370ee54429eb5.png

#22 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2130

Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:51 PM

Mmmh I dunno, it looks kinda meh :

- no healing debuff
- you take +30% (+20% if talented) more damage while enraged. I understand the berzeker fantasy of taking more damage in order to inflict more to your enemies but 30% is too much in an already very bursty pvp environment.
- arms can burst more often due to anger management.
- arms has baseline bladestorm

- more health.
- better self healing.
- enraged regen can be used when stunned and has a shorter cooldown compared to dbts.
All to compensate for the extra damage taken this isn't an issue.

- can go for both bloodbath and dragon roar as optional burst. 30 and 25 sec cd.
This allows you to be able to either pressure or burst more or just as frequently as arms.
If not you can always take bladestorm and be just as effective.

The only legit statement is that it doesn't have a healing debuff. Instead you get piercing howl which allows you to stick better to targets or to peel.

It's not saying it's better than arms. But im pretty sure quite on par.
Posted Image

#23 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1511
  • 3v3: 2705

Posted 29 July 2016 - 11:21 PM

I've put up my opinion regarding FR on another post if anyone is interested.
http://www.arenajunk...-burst-as-arms/

I personally think FR is not so bad and it can be quite fun to include it in our burst rotation.

#24 Tekkys

Tekkys
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/0/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2043
  • 3v3: 2228

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:40 PM

Yeah... Fury does not seem viable in the slightest. Take wayyy too much damage, and no MS just isn't gonna work.
Posted Image

#25 Saiyko

Saiyko
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1555
  • RBG: 1762

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:47 PM

Really wish they adjusted the template for Bladestorm in PvP, currently only doing 66% damage which leaves it only as an option for a CC breaker/avoider which is a great tool to have no doubt, but I miss the damage potential/punishing teams for stacking up/rewarding timed Shockwaves etc

It really is intended as a damage cooldown but it doesn't perform anything like that in PvP at all.

#26 Tekkys

Tekkys
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:13 PM

It's sad because i want fury to be a viable option, but i feel like arms just outshines it. Fury PvE is insane on beta and it's sad having to choose between the two essentially. QQ
Posted Image

#27 Powerslave

Powerslave
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2032
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 1900
  • RBG: 1797

Posted 06 August 2016 - 03:44 PM

how much is the MS healing reduction nowdays ?
Timeless guide to warrior : http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#28 Ezyo1000

Ezyo1000
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1825
  • 3v3: 2333
  • RBG: 576

Posted 06 August 2016 - 05:38 PM

Fury has potential to be good, in beta the 30% increased damage was that bad at all because though yes you took more damage, you also dished out a ton of damage and your self healing was nice and let you stay in the fight longer.. but then blizz needed their damage and their healing so now they do similar damage as other classes... except now their heals are shit because the 50% PvP nerf and they take 30% damage still. Basically they need their damage tuned ST wise up a little more and their healing nerf needs to be cut in half. I think fury is fine not having the ms debug if their work is that when they enrage they bend classes over if you let them go wild. That's how it was in beta and it made up for it.

But you need need inner rage because it's too good to pass up for BB, especially because raging blow does hit damage without inner rage. Too bad they took out the rampage consuming additional rage to deal more damage. That would be a big help too

#29 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2361
  • RBG: 1831

Posted 08 August 2016 - 12:44 AM

Fury has potential to be good, in beta the 30% increased damage was that bad at all because though yes you took more damage, you also dished out a ton of damage and your self healing was nice and let you stay in the fight longer.. but then blizz needed their damage and their healing so now they do similar damage as other classes... except now their heals are shit because the 50% PvP nerf and they take 30% damage still. Basically they need their damage tuned ST wise up a little more and their healing nerf needs to be cut in half. I think fury is fine not having the ms debug if their work is that when they enrage they bend classes over if you let them go wild. That's how it was in beta and it made up for it.

But you need need inner rage because it's too good to pass up for BB, especially because raging blow does hit damage without inner rage. Too bad they took out the rampage consuming additional rage to deal more damage. That would be a big help too

What does this have to do with his question?

I believe its 25%

Edited by Covlol, 08 August 2016 - 12:45 AM.

Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#30 Ezyo1000

Ezyo1000
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 08 August 2016 - 06:12 AM

What does this have to do with his question?

I believe its 25%

Weird I actually meant to quote Pinka, I Dunno how I managed to quote the other guy.

#31 Coney

Coney
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2204
  • 3v3: 1928
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1815

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:35 AM

Now that I've played a lot of the pre-patch, I'm enjoying the flow of Arms now. Really hate having no reflect, intervene, root charge on 20 sec, and no self-heal. Those are my only gripes.

#32 Tekkys

Tekkys
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:56 AM

I'm really trying to like the dauntless/trauma spec, but trauma just bleeds for so little.. maybe at 110 it will be worth it?
Posted Image

#33 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 08 August 2016 - 12:47 PM

Weird I actually meant to quote Pinka, I Dunno how I managed to quote the other guy.

Haha, noticed something was out of place with that comment XD

25% most likely. Wierd it doesn't show ingame anymore. But it does on wowhead. Tho there was a time or blue post where they were speaking about 10% in the past. But im sure that didn't make it live.

Now that I've played a lot of the pre-patch, I'm enjoying the flow of Arms now. Really hate having no reflect, intervene, root charge on 20 sec, and no self-heal. Those are my only gripes.

All comes with the pvp talents and artifact luckly. Not sure if the artifact self healing will do a lot tho. Charge stun will be no more. But i think it's healthy for the game overall.

I'm really trying to like the dauntless/trauma spec, but trauma just bleeds for so little.. maybe at 110 it will be worth it?

Trauma is technically just a 20% damage increase on slam (if you think the bleed away). Which honestly isn't a lot in the first place. It will be much better when more healers are involved for increased pressure. But it doesn't do much in a bg scenario where stuff dies rather quickly anyways. Tho many forget it also effects the buffed whirlwind after cleave + Fervor of Battle turning it into a nice cleave talent too.

Edited by Pinka, 08 August 2016 - 12:48 PM.

Posted Image

#34 Ezyo1000

Ezyo1000
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 09 August 2016 - 04:18 PM

Ideally, the things i would adjust for fury are the following:

1 Warpath (protection pvp talent) Baseline for Fury, Warpath allows Heroic leap to stun all enemies in range for 3 sec(1.5 Sec stun for Fury). It seems the 3 specs each have a talent that they have p\baseline that the other specs have to talent for. Prot gets intervene baseline, Arms talents for it, Arms gets Bladestorm baseline Fury has to talent for it. So following that same logic,Fury gets Warpath baseline and prot talents for it.

2. Remove Double time from fury all together, move bounding stride into its place and adjust the effect: Bounding Stride, increases your run speed by 70% for 3 sec, and increases the stun duration by 1.5sec.

3. Replace the open slot where Bounding stride was with a new ability: Blood Rage. Blood Rage 20 sec cd. 30% of all damage you take is absorbed for 6 sec, when the effect expires, you bleed for 15% of the damage taken for 10 sec and you generate 20 rage. Gives Fury an active ability to mitigate some damage that isn't shit (Like warpaint only effecting enrage which is too high given the benfit it provides)

4. Adjust the level 75 talents. Carnage - reduces the cost of Rampage by 15 rage, and allows rampage to consume additional for increased damage makes it feel more rewarding if you pool rage for meatier Rampages while bursting.. Frothing Berserker - Changed to Rampage increases your damage by 3% and your run speed by 5% for 20 sec. Stacks 3 times. gives you more sustained and makes more sense then going against a general rule of not wanting to waste resources IE rage to get the damage buff.

And finally

5. Buff the hp received back from Bloodthirst from 50% in pvp to 75% and change Death wish:
Death wish- Increases your damage by 5% at the cost of 3-5% of your hp. Stacks 5 times. With the amount of extra damage fury takes from enrage, I dont think you need to also sacrifice 50% of your hp for 25% damage, especially given the vastly slanted risk vs benefit and given how long this buff is supposed to last etc etc.

Basically it turns fury into a more mobile/control based spec, yet still reliant on their partners to support them given the damage they take. Arms then offers more group utility/buffs given its pvp talents and prot offers more group mitigation/debuffs

Edited by Ezyo1000, 09 August 2016 - 04:39 PM.

#35 ramza_hield

ramza_hield
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Drakkari
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • RBG: 1914

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:44 AM

hi people

what do you think about our Legion PvP templates? which are:

- Bladestorm deals 66% damage in PvP

Arms
Stat Template

- Mastery: 25%
- Haste: 125%
- Versatility: 125%
- Critical Strike: 125%

Spell Multipliers

- Focused Rage increases the damage of Mortal Strike by 20% in PvP (down from 50%)

Fury
Stat Template

- Primary: 85%

Spell Multipliers

- Bloodthirst heals for 50% in PvP

Protection
Stat Template

- All damage done reduced by 15%
- Stamina: 60%
- Versatility: 0%

Spell Multipliers

- Focused Rage increases the damage of Shield Slam by 20% in PvP (down from 50%)
- Ignore Pain absorbs for 40% in PvP
- Shield Block increases Shield Slam damage by 12% in PvP (down from 30%)

and on top for fury our "balance mecanic" in which we take extra 30% damage every time we get the enrage, dont you think isn't too much on top of the self-healing nerf to be remotly viable?; and seems like arms will be the way to go if you think via the templates.

p.d: sorry for my bad english

#36 Coney

Coney
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2204
  • 3v3: 1928
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1815

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:34 AM

hi people

what do you think about our Legion PvP templates? which are:

- Bladestorm deals 66% damage in PvP

Arms
Stat Template

- Haste: 125%
- Versatility: 125%
- Critical Strike: 125%

Spell Multipliers

- Focused Rage increases the damage of Mortal Strike by 20% in PvP (down from 50%)

Meh, whatever. Arms is fine, everything else is just overtuned anyway. Bladestorm doesn't do any damage anyway, it's just a root breaker.

#37 Xinowl

Xinowl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2088
  • 3v3: 2404
  • RBG: 1746

Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:54 PM

Meh, whatever. Arms is fine, everything else is just overtuned anyway. Bladestorm doesn't do any damage anyway, it's just a root breaker.

I really miss the WOTLK days where you knew things could die when you hit that Bladestorm :(

#38 Ickz

Ickz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2325
  • 3v3: 957

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:40 AM

Fury feels and looks so good to play. I'm really hoping they tweak some stuff to make it competitive.

#39 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:09 AM

By testing fury again in pve and pvp. First up i just seem to suck with the rotation. (mostly cause i barely played fury at all)
My guildmate is pulling it off nicely. Seeing him win 2v1 vs randoms on bgs.

I do not understand they nerfed the bt self healing in pvp now. It could have been an issue at lvl 110. But i do not think it would hurt now.
Really the extra damage taken doesn't matter at all as long they have good self sustain. Locks being a good example of that with cloth and shit.

Remove piercing howl from the GCD. Or reduce the rage cost slightly (The main reason i struggle doing the rotation right.) With only 4 sec enrage windows it just sucks to fill a gcd with your slow instead of dealing damage.
Yes i know the rotation is basicly just. RMP>BT>RB>FS. I have had a lot of cases where i had to slow but just lost that rage needed for rampage fucking it all up.

Cleave however seems to be pretty strong and easy to pull off. Whirlwind has no rage cost and makes you next BT and Ramp hit 4 targets. So you can just constantly weave them in between without losing rage to prep for burst.

Many warriors seem to have the Arms mindset when playing Fury. (including me).
While it basicly removed the proc gameplay entirely it's now all about building rage up as fast as possible just to spend it fast. Preferred with one of your cooldowns. While arms has bladestorm passive. Fury can choose bloodbath and Dragon roar to up their damage. And tbh for fury much more viable options since they are on real short cooldowns.

Well for me. I hate having too many cooldowns. (The same reason i picked rend for Arms.) I rather fish for cs procs. So in that case fury isn't for me. I just wish more warriors that actually want to play fury did. Instead of jumping on the arms bandwagon cause their friends or forums say so.

Edited by Pinka, 23 August 2016 - 10:15 AM.

Posted Image

#40 ramza_hield

ramza_hield
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Drakkari
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • RBG: 1914

Posted 24 August 2016 - 09:29 AM

i know pinka but with the amount of nerf fury have on top it is very diffucult to not pick arms.

and i think fury wrecking ball is a pretty good talent imo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<