Photo

Holy or Disc? Which Artifact?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:15 PM

Challenger jrel, ya need to chill. Btw if you think adding saving grace is doing any good to how healers heal you clearly shouldn't post your opinions anymore.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#22 ratchoke

ratchoke
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 1745
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:21 PM

Challenger jrel, ya need to chill. Btw if you think adding saving grace is doing any good to how healers heal you clearly shouldn't post your opinions anymore.

Haha, ya I'm new to Disc Priest (less than 200 games in arena and less than a month of actual PvP), but doesn't mean my opinions aren't valid, especially with the new pre-patch.

Also, yes, in my opinion saving grace would help Priest in their current state. A lot of their problem is being unable to heal after a teamate dips so low because of CC chains.

#23 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:53 PM

Just played some disc bgs. I should've not. This is worse than I imagined. The only "same" thing remained from previous playstyle is the penance, smiting (which actually DOES damage after 6 fucking years) and dispels. Nothing fucking else. Also a big lol on plea, I guess the genious idea is to tag ppl with plea than go ham ham smite offensive penance. Total pvp viable and most fun. And yes, no weakened soul was shocking. The nerf on feathers isn't a big deal its a shit designed spell anyway, should gone really.

I'll give a try for holy, if that's bad as well I wont even lvl up my priests.

#24 Photic

Photic
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/0/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1769
  • 3v3: 2511
  • RBG: 1768

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:04 PM

Just played some disc bgs. I should've not. This is worse than I imagined. The only "same" thing remained from previous playstyle is the penance, smiting (which actually DOES damage after 6 fucking years) and dispels. Nothing fucking else. Also a big lol on plea, I guess the genious idea is to tag ppl with plea than go ham ham smite offensive penance. Total pvp viable and most fun. And yes, no weakened soul was shocking. The nerf on feathers isn't a big deal its a shit designed spell anyway, should gone really.

I'll give a try for holy, if that's bad as well I wont even lvl up my priests.

I've had the most success just getting up like 5-6 attonements w/ plea or rapture+shield and then spamming sw:pain on everyone.

Holy is pretty meh right now too. It has better heals than Disc currently but dies quicker too. A lot of Holy's defensives & healing throughput comes with honor talents & artifacts.

#25 Remade

Remade
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/0/2/1/2/.
  • 2v2: 1440
  • RBG: 576

Posted 23 July 2016 - 12:02 AM

Holy is pretty meh right now too. It has better heals than Disc currently but dies quicker too. A lot of Holy's defensives & healing throughput comes with honor talents & artifacts.

Yeah that's kind of the feeling I was getting too, without artifact and honor talents it just doesn't feel like you can do anything. I hold that this gets better at 110

#26 waniqutie

waniqutie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 576
  • 3v3: 2197
  • RBG: 1545

Posted 23 July 2016 - 09:56 AM

Play rogue-boomkin-disc and pop all to opener, with disc last honor talent (gives 15% more dmg for all teammates with attonement)

Will be dirty.. or rmp xD

#27 Farmboy

Farmboy
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Fury 0/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2003
  • 3v3: 2004
  • RBG: 1781
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 23 July 2016 - 05:11 PM

I was hoping Disc/Healer/X would be viable again, given their lack of sustainability, but high damage. It would seem though that they have disabled double healer, and double tank. I'm out of ideas at this point.

#28 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 23 July 2016 - 05:41 PM

I was hoping Disc/Healer/X would be viable again, given their lack of sustainability, but high damage. It would seem though that they have disabled double healer, and double tank. I'm out of ideas at this point.

Thank god they got rid of double healer. But also, I may be out of the loop, but is healer disabled is 2s also or is it just for skirms? Whenever I play healer I can't que 2s

Edited by Nicholaes92, 23 July 2016 - 05:42 PM.

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#29 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:13 PM

Thank god they got rid of double healer. But also, I may be out of the loop, but is healer disabled is 2s also or is it just for skirms? Whenever I play healer I can't que 2s

Healers are only supposed to be disabled in skirmishes afaik.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<