• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/0/2/1/2/.
  • 2v2: 1440
  • RBG: 576

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:52 AM

Simple question, are we going to be holy or disc in legion (or is it to early to say?)

And as such how will this affect us with artifacts?

#2 Beatme

Beatme
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/2/0/1
  • 3v3: 1656
  • 5v5: 288

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:05 PM

Holy looks better than disc, class talents and PVP are much better from my point of view.

#3 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:47 PM

Don't know much about holy but I do know when I was playing 3s on beta whenever we qued into a disc it felt like a free win. Spell steal all buffs off target with klep and spam cc until they are forced to cast and interupt till death.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#4 Beatme

Beatme
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/2/0/1
  • 3v3: 1656
  • 5v5: 288

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:08 PM

Don't know much about holy but I do know when I was playing 3s on beta whenever we qued into a disc it felt like a free win. Spell steal all buffs off target with klep and spam cc until they are forced to cast and interupt till death.

It is fine, but listen to the survival of DPriest is weak , so I made a comparison between the discipline and holy talents , and truly holy talents are very strong compared to discipline .

Edited by Beatme, 19 July 2016 - 03:11 PM.

#5 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 20 July 2016 - 12:40 AM

Disc pvp on beta is ABSOLUTE rubbish. Like utter shit. You have no heals except:
1) specced penance (90 k/185k crit)
2) shadow mending (which puts a dot LOL) (220k)
3) shield (6 secs cd insta purged)
4) random aoe crap (replaced prayer of healing) and plea (30 k)

in the brain of the mongoloid developer you are supposed to keep attonement up and spam smites (healing urself by an amazing of 25 k/50k crits) while average hp pool is 1.4 mln). Aka you get lock and go back to spam shadow mending. Good game.

on top of that:

A) fear 1 min cd or give up the good talent for aoe thunderstorm kinda ability
B) No more holy fire (unless you spec solace in which case no more pet at all)
C) Where is my prayer of mending ? gone
D) no hots what so ever
E) no deathing effect for ccs avoidance and no spectral guise
F) feathers nerfed (so it's body and soul in case you use that)
G) no more divine aegis. only shield = shield xD
H) PS = 4 mins cd
I) barrier being utter shit cause game is not that static for ppl standing in a spot

quite frankly dmg is not bad. you smite ppl for 70 k ... and penance them for like decent ammount if you spec for a 4th kick.

Only way i can see disc viable is like as hybrid/support class with a real healer on the team (likely the usual OP as fuck resto druid).

I haven't tested holy that much, the fact you don't have fear and shields kinda got me emo.

#6 Hiiwa

Hiiwa
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1751

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:12 AM

Didn't play disc (only tried at target dummies) and it looks weird AF, you cast WAY too much for it to be viable in arenas and it doesn't heal a lot, the damage you do is also meh from what I could test.

#7 waniqutie

waniqutie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1564
  • 3v3: 2489
  • RBG: 767

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:55 AM

Disc will be good for some comps, and holy better for other comps.. always been like that..

Bursting comps like RMP and DWTS disc will be sick.. Depends how you like to play, some discs played passive in wod, some played very offensive.. and offensive been always the way.

thing is, in legion you cant play disc defensive, atleast i dont think so.. So people with defensive playstyle will stick to holy ofc and uber smiters will kill em all XD

To me, disc 1 holy 0, theres better passive speccs than holy.

#8 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:22 PM

Disc will be good for some comps, and holy better for other comps.. always been like that..

And when exactly, friend, beside Grievous season?

By the way it's funny how current iteration of holy is the same as tbc/cata disc without Death/PS/non-cd shields -except it's not funny.
As for disc, I guess we have to see lvl110 but this is like.. weird.

#9 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:30 PM

resto druid compared to us are like gods ... literally GODS

#10 Remade

Remade
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/0/2/1/2/.
  • 2v2: 1440
  • RBG: 576

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:40 AM

resto druid compared to us are like gods ... literally GODS

Yeah I queued some skrims and BG's as holy last night and thought well this is hard, jumped on my druid to see what that was like and just laughed............ heal some people, go boomy and kill some people, come out and heal some people......... wtf lol

#11 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:44 PM

Yeah I queued some skrims and BG's as holy last night and thought well this is hard, jumped on my druid to see what that was like and just laughed............ heal some people, go boomy and kill some people, come out and heal some people......... wtf lol

yup. Played some druid in beta ... was like KAPPA. What's the point on giving them moonkin form ... really.
The biggest advantage they got now over priests is they have MUCH BETTER cc and they have BETTER mobility/cc avoidance. At least we had "death" mechanics to keep up clean of poly/traps and so on.. now ? NOPE. They still have shapeshift. Mobility wise disc is litterally stuck on the ground. You have (untalented) 1 min fear, feathers are a joke of 40% speed boost and you lost guise: predicting preventing fears from a disc pirest is just stupidly easy. Also, mind control drs with fears (and the other mechanics like blind or clone). Not to mention that gettin locked on MC = locked out of your best healing spell....which is shadow ! YUPPY YEAH ! WELL fuckin done blizzard: druids can spam dps on "wannabe moonkin form" and if you interrupt star surge you still have joker heals coming up as nature tree is untouched. Double swift mend ? Overgrowth talent ? fuck off seriously

#12 latturalol

latturalol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1427
  • 3v3: 2948
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1558

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:10 PM

yup. Played some druid in beta ... was like KAPPA. What's the point on giving them moonkin form ... really.
The biggest advantage they got now over priests is they have MUCH BETTER cc and they have BETTER mobility/cc avoidance. At least we had "death" mechanics to keep up clean of poly/traps and so on.. now ? NOPE. They still have shapeshift. Mobility wise disc is litterally stuck on the ground. You have (untalented) 1 min fear, feathers are a joke of 40% speed boost and you lost guise: predicting preventing fears from a disc pirest is just stupidly easy. Also, mind control drs with fears (and the other mechanics like blind or clone). Not to mention that gettin locked on MC = locked out of your best healing spell....which is shadow ! YUPPY YEAH ! WELL fuckin done blizzard: druids can spam dps on "wannabe moonkin form" and if you interrupt star surge you still have joker heals coming up as nature tree is untouched. Double swift mend ? Overgrowth talent ? fuck off seriously

i have to admit i laughed like hell when you said wannabe moonkin form but yeah feather getting nerfed is retarded and as for spectral guise o well :s id like to have it back aswell but what can u do

c19aae50fb.png

#13 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 21 July 2016 - 04:54 PM

i have to admit i laughed like hell when you said wannabe moonkin form but yeah feather getting nerfed is retarded and as for spectral guise o well :s id like to have it back aswell but what can u do

I am 100% ok with loosing Spectral Guise. How about some sorta freedom effect like the shield freedom from Cataclysm ? Also shields.. LOL. You have to talent (as top honor talent) the stamina buff.... there is no mending, no renew, no divine aegis... NOTHING. 1 single fuckin purge and shield is gone. Yet you sit on your incredibly well justified 7 secs cd (unless you pop rapture that frankly makes you just spam shields for the next 8 secs). Well tuned ! why did they do this ? So you can have multiple priests shielding the same target (removal of weakened soul debuff) a.k.a. pve reasons ! Well done well done

I am soon going to post recounts for the main priest heals on beta. we'll all get a good laugh then.

#14 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 21 July 2016 - 07:19 PM

I am 100% ok with loosing Spectral Guise. How about some sorta freedom effect like the shield freedom from Cataclysm ? Also shields.. LOL. You have to talent (as top honor talent) the stamina buff.... there is no mending, no renew, no divine aegis... NOTHING. 1 single fuckin purge and shield is gone. Yet you sit on your incredibly well justified 7 secs cd (unless you pop rapture that frankly makes you just spam shields for the next 8 secs). Well tuned ! why did they do this ? So you can have multiple priests shielding the same target (removal of weakened soul debuff) a.k.a. pve reasons ! Well done well done

I am soon going to post recounts for the main priest heals on beta. we'll all get a good laugh then.

Yeah post recounts that will be an accurate measure of how they preform in pvp. But for real they are actually still tuning shit in beta so let's not lose our screws yet boys
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#15 ratchoke

ratchoke
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 1745
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:10 PM

Yeah post recounts that will be an accurate measure of how they preform in pvp. But for real they are actually still tuning shit in beta so let's not lose our screws yet boys

You really believe Blizzard cares and will tune DISC?.....They already have our money hahah This game is dead soon, they probably already let go of most of their programmers related to WoW Legion development.

#16 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:21 PM

You really believe Blizzard cares and will tune DISC?.....They already have our money hahah This game is dead soon, they probably already let go of most of their programmers related to WoW Legion development.

Jesus Christ you are taking this game a little too seriously man time to take a break you're acting like blizz is out to get you. Seriously though, a week ago people were throwing their hands up crying about how op frost mages are one shotting people and look where they are now. Let's take a breather, wait to see what comps and specs become viable on live, and even if disc does fall short just fuckin reroll or quit fuck man it's not the end of the world.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#17 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:24 PM

Fellas, I opened another post on the priest forum. there you can find numbers and an imgur link with screenshot and stuff. Take care !

#18 ratchoke

ratchoke
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:27 PM

Jesus Christ you are taking this game a little too seriously man time to take a break you're acting like blizz is out to get you. Seriously though, a week ago people were throwing their hands up crying about how op frost mages are one shotting people and look where they are now. Let's take a breather, wait to see what comps and specs become viable on live, and even if disc does fall short just fuckin reroll or quit fuck man it's not the end of the world.

I'm actually ok and calm.... It's just truth hahaha WoW is on it's last leg, that is FACT. And I'm sticking w/ the Disc, because it's one of the last few classes that are still 'fun'. Even if they are currently under tuned compared to every other spec in the game as far as healers go.

#19 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:54 PM

I'm actually ok and calm.... It's just truth hahaha WoW is on it's last leg, that is FACT. And I'm sticking w/ the Disc, because it's one of the last few classes that are still 'fun'. Even if they are currently under tuned compared to every other spec in the game as far as healers go.

Calm is the last word that describes you right now. Your first 4 posts ever on this website is you freaking about disc priests. And a simple search on wow forums shows a litter of posts of you freaking out about disc.

http://us.battle.net...drius&sort=time

Again. Chill.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#20 ratchoke

ratchoke
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:58 PM

Calm is the last word that describes you right now. Your first 4 posts ever on this website is you freaking about disc priests. And a simple search on wow forums shows a litter of posts of you freaking out about disc.

Again. Chill.

Considering you failed to read them... i won't even bother, you're an obvious troll. Most of my post were opinion held by many, and me offering my own take on the class on how to help salvage it. Nice try though.

Btw, i am flattered you actually took the time to google me... hahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<