• Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1445
  • 3v3: 1510

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:20 AM

As the title says, I'm coming out of a long retirement for Legion. I have zero friends that play WoW anymore. Finding competent like minded people seems to be the most difficult task. I've played with people in trade chat, and the first game we lose, they DC/leave. It's actually pathetic... so here I am.

I'm a S1-5 Gladiator between Rogue/DK/Hunter/Warrior in all 3 brackets. If the ranking system when I played was similar to how it is now (top 0.1%), I would have 5 R1 titles. I never could close out being the rank 1 3s team, best I ever got was second.

I realize the game is different from when I played and Legion is going to change the meta again. I've played on and off in some BGs so I'm not completely out the loop. My mechanics are still very strong... I don't know the ins and outs of every comp anymore like I used to.

I'm most experienced in melee, which is what I plan to play. We will see how Legion pans out, but I'll likely be playing

Horde DK/Feral/DH.

If you're interested in playing with a mature 28 year old male who used to be at the top and wants to be there again.

Hit me up.

Sincerely,
Ghost
Channel your hate, channel your love, focus your frustration and disappointment. Turn your emotions into a white hot rage and let them flow. Let the beast see the light of day just long enough to turn you into a freak.

#2 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 18 July 2016 - 09:07 AM

Why don't people like this play on EU? T_T
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#3 Ghostcode

Ghostcode
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1445
  • 3v3: 1510

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:14 AM

Decided to start with Feral, be sure to hit me up if interested in playing. Mythic dungeons, RBG, Arena, I'm game.
Channel your hate, channel your love, focus your frustration and disappointment. Turn your emotions into a white hot rage and let them flow. Let the beast see the light of day just long enough to turn you into a freak.

#4 Guccisaurusxx

Guccisaurusxx

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:22 AM

Still looking ? Sent you a PM !

#5 Tibzdtf

Tibzdtf
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nazjatar
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/2/.

Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:09 PM

Hey my original account got banned, but you can see my other titles from my other account in my avatar. I also am r1 in s9/10 just did it EU. Anyways, I main mage atm but do have a horde DH that am planning to level. if you are Interested in someone who adapts to any situation quickly and has a team based attitude(meaning always puts my team before myself, wont bail on you for a better offer) and if you are interested in somebody in the same situation as you hit me back in pms and ill send you my skype or whatever.

"\_( シ)_/"Posted Image"\_( シ)_/"

Twitch.tv/tibzngr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<