• Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1819
  • 3v3: 2200
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:34 AM

Yo,

so after being inactive for a while I decided to do some 2s with a mate. Now we basically destroy everything besides surv hunter/X healer (mostly rdruid). I'm trying to figure out what to do since the dmg if surv hunters is insane, I get perma slowed and barely have up-time. I usually play with double time and the HL speed glyph, but I still get fucked bcuz of roots/perma slows etc.

Also, it might be that I'm so rusty, my imagination or w/e reason, but is hamstring dispellable? I have noticed that sometimes the hamstring would just drop off from the hunter.

Thirdly as for 3s; is KFC (with arms/surv hunter/holy pala) viable?

And last but not least, vigilance or safeguard in 2s/3s? and why?

I havent PvPd in WoD so I wouldnt know shit lol

thanks in advance,

Freddy

Edited by Freddycarpx, 03 July 2016 - 01:59 AM.

#2 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:09 AM

Try speccing Juggernaut vs Surv/healer instead of double time. It should give you better uptime. I am still not sure if the HL glyph is worth taking over Wind and Thunder one. Maybe it depends on the map I guess.

Hamstring (and generally any slow or root effect) can be dispelled from the Hunter by using Master's Call, which he can also use on allies. Then of course Druids can shapeshift out of these effects with no cd.

I am not sure if Arms/Surv/HPala can work, but I have seen Fury/BM/R.Shaman on more or less 2.700 MMR.

Usually, Safeguard is good (though you might want to spec MSR vs Hunt/healer in 2's). Vigilance is mostly taken to counter big cds like Incarnation, Ascendance, Recklessness, Wings. Else go Safeguard vs other things, and MSR vs Surv in 2's.

I hope this will help you out! Best regards!
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#3 Zzx

Zzx
  • Junkies

Posted 03 July 2016 - 05:08 PM

vs hunter/rdruid you will only win if they fuck up, they have to fuck up for you to punish

if ur playing w rdruid play mass reflect
if ur playing w rsham play safegaurd or msr if you're sure they will go you
play jugger (i play it vs everything)
play ms glpyh + heroic leap glyph and bull rush glyph (u don't need blitz vs this)
play bladestorm / stormbolt
be a gnome if u can for extra root break

hit whatever u can hit, swapping on skins is nice but v hard, try to pre-empt traps, parry bash, etc etc, u will either win by out dampening them and killing hunter, or by killing rdruid should he fuck up enough he can't get away when you have dmg

hunter is probably freedoming ur hamstring off or it's being nullified by posthaste

#4 Freddycarpx

Freddycarpx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1819
  • 3v3: 2200
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:27 AM