• EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 27 June 2016 - 04:41 PM

So with all members of the Baratheon family dead, who will end up winning the game?

Cersei Lannister? She pretty much shows that she will stop at nothing to stay in control. Destroying a major part of the city and killing hundreds along with it, pretty brutal.

Daenerys Targaryen? With that big of an army, it's a good possibility. Dorne -and- the Iron Islands already support her. Probably the largest army in the world right now, save for the Night King's I suppose.

Jon Targaryen? He has the entire North backing him now, but he doesn't seem interested in taking the Iron Throne at the moment.

Edited by Forumz, 27 June 2016 - 04:50 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:02 PM

I hope Daenerys, but people believe Bran might be able to control her dragons now when his powers are stronger, so that'd be a big gamechanger. But I can see Daenerys and Jon get along, with Daenerys being the ultimate ruler while he holds the north, free or not. Jaime might just kill Cersei for blowing up King's Landing.
Posted Image

#3 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:12 PM

Oh and of course the Tyrells are (presumably) allies with the Martells now, which means they have indirect allegiance to Daenerys as well.

Daenerys holds sway over two of the seven kingdoms and she hasn't even been there yet. Chances are she'll quickly conquer large parts of Westeros.

Edited by Forumz, 27 June 2016 - 05:46 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:56 PM

I hope Daenerys, but people believe Bran might be able to control her dragons now when his powers are stronger, so that'd be a big gamechanger. But I can see Daenerys and Jon get along, with Daenerys being the ultimate ruler while he holds the north, free or not. Jaime might just kill Cersei for blowing up King's Landing.

That last phrase! So much this - Jaime might actually turn on Cercei and kill her for the exact same reason that he killed the Mad King.

Also, I wouldn't place my money on Cercei. Cercei is way too arrogant and thinks too high of herself. This has already backfired onto her, but she didn't get her lesson. Plus, Danaerys having an army of Unsullied and Dothraki, many ships + 3 dragons is pretty much a lot mate.

Edited by Hollowinside, 27 June 2016 - 05:57 PM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#5 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:58 PM

Oh and of course the Tyrells are (presumably) allies with the Martells now, which means they have indirect allegiance to Daenerys as well.

the ships in the ending scene had both tyrells and martells flags, which also explains why/how Varys (the spider) was standing next to daenerys in the ending scene.
Posted Image

#6 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:28 PM

They smashed it with this episode.
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#7 pharrelle

pharrelle
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/././.

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:45 AM

10/10 again. another year to wait. damnit.

SKrRBu7.jpg

#8 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:36 AM

I'm assuming a Jon Snow + Daenerys alliance will happen considering that the lord of light seems to've chosen Jon while his priestesses are allied with Daenerys.

Kinda seems like Lannisters are going to be totally boned unless something crazy happens.

But all that seems too predictable, so something crazy will probably happen. The big wild card here being the ice zombies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<