Photo

Brexit lol

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#141 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:16 AM

They just unanimously voted no charges vs. Clinton's email ... whatever you want to call it, abuse or neglect, so indictment isn't likely going to stop her as some hoped unless something new comes up.

Maybe the whole government is corrupt and supporting Clinton over Trump.

But if you're willing to believe that, I think another conspiracy you could also buy is wikileaks being taken over by Russia, selectively releasing things damaging to the US/its politicians. Assange holing up in Russia and getting a TV show on a Kremlin funded channel does look quite fishy. Especially after he threatened to release Russian documents... and then didn't.

#142 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Dawnbringer
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:08 PM

They just unanimously voted no charges vs. Clinton's email ... whatever you want to call it, abuse or neglect, so indictment isn't likely going to stop her as some hoped unless something new comes up.

Maybe the whole government is corrupt and supporting Clinton over Trump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SejYDIAooj4

The Clinton Foundation is under possible investigation by the FBI as well. James Comey suggested it in yesterday's press release and refused to comment on the issue during today's hearing.

But if you're willing to believe that, I think another conspiracy you could also buy is wikileaks being taken over by Russia, selectively releasing things damaging to the US/its politicians. Assange holing up in Russia and getting a TV show on a Kremlin funded channel does look quite fishy. Especially after he threatened to release Russian documents... and then didn't.

Julian Assange is in the United Kingdom, holed up in an Ecuadorian embassy. Sorry to poke a hole in that conspiracy theory.

It's no secret that we shouldn't trust Russia, and that Vladimir Putin has his own less-than-altruistic interests. But that doesn't invalidate the truth of whatever is released in the upcoming months. And it's pretty obvious that Edward Snowden didn't leak Russian documents because he's at their mercy. The last thing he probably wants is a polonium injection.
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#143 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:13 PM

She's a strategic liar(as is Trump), not really news. It was worse than she said, but not as bad what others said. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's a strike against her, but getting over it early in the campaign is better than later.

Clinton Foundation, I'm sure there's some dirt there but I doubt it's a campaign sinker.

Julian Assange is in the United Kingdom, holed up in an Ecuadorian embassy. Sorry to poke a hole in that conspiracy theory.

It's no secret that we shouldn't trust Russia, and that Vladimir Putin has his own less-than-altruistic interests. But that doesn't invalidate the truth of whatever is released in the upcoming months. And it's pretty obvious that Edward Snowden didn't leak Russian documents because he's at their mercy. The last thing he probably wants is a polonium injection.

It's not a hole in the actual conspiracy theory, since I misrepresented it by mixing part of it up - Snowden holing up in Russia per Assange's advice rather than Assange himself going there.

It's also not the only issue that can be taken with wikileaks either though. I'll grant it's true that this doesn't invalidate the actual information leaked, but that they have no transparent accountability as an organization and will irresponsibly dump sensitive information is a pretty big strike against them regardless.

#144 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:04 PM

urgh can you all shutup you're not even from the UK bruvs
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#145 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Dawnbringer
  • Retaliation

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:26 PM

still an Estonian citizen, EU events matter to me

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#146 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Dawnbringer
  • Retaliation

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:39 PM

Nigel Farage attending the RNC:

http://www.politico....nvention-225434

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<