• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:46 PM

Liked the video, Glinkz. I would argue you issue a lot of hasty generalizations and black and white points but overall it's still fairly accurate.

#23 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:19 PM

I can't even imagine the amount of free time you must have to make this. I mean I could see maybe if you made a video about something interesting for once everyone wouldn't shit on it. But seriously, 5 things you hate about WoD? How fucking more lazy of a subject matter for a video can you get? Seriously finding a subject for a video isn't that hard, and out of all the things you choose the five reasons why you hate wod.

clickkkbaiittt

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#24 Plath

Plath
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Dalvengyr
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2215
  • 3v3: 2129
  • 5v5: 1342
  • RBG: 1831
  • LocationPortland

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:24 AM

Glinks is one of like 5 people in the world still creating content for WoW, get the fuck off his dick. All you disenfranchised EU cucklords who haven't contributed a single fucking thing to whatever sense of community this ghost town of a game has left can just fuck right off the forums, leave trade chat, stay in your 1-man guilds and just fuck off and sit in your garrisons.

Good vid, Glinks. Keep it up, fuck the h8ers
Posted Image

#25 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:18 AM

Can I just comment on how cuck has gone from a fetish to a genuine insult.

#26 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:18 AM

Glinks is one of like 5 people in the world still creating content for WoW, get the fuck off his dick. All you disenfranchised EU cucklords who haven't contributed a single fucking thing to whatever sense of community this ghost town of a game has left can just fuck right off the forums, leave trade chat, stay in your 1-man guilds and just fuck off and sit in your garrisons.

Good vid, Glinks. Keep it up, fuck the h8ers

I could take a shit and record it for 5 seconds and only say look at this pile of WoD. And it would be more interesting content than TOP 5 REASONS WOD SUCKS. I admit I'm dumb enough to watch it because everytime I see him post something I'm like, hey look new wow content video maybe he has something interesting to say. Ohh. Look. He is complaining about garrisons, oh now he is listing the reasons why garrisons suck.... For the 300th time. Well maybe he has other original points. Oh now he is complaining about lfr's and group finder. And now he is just straight up complaining about servers being dead...

Yup super good vid
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#27 Plath

Plath
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Dalvengyr
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2215
  • 3v3: 2129
  • 5v5: 1342
  • RBG: 1831
  • LocationPortland

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:18 AM

I could take a shit and record it for 5 seconds and only say look at this pile of WoD. And it would be more interesting content than TOP 5 REASONS WOD SUCKS. I admit I'm dumb enough to watch it because everytime I see him post something I'm like, hey look new wow content video maybe he has something interesting to say. Ohh. Look. He is complaining about garrisons, oh now he is listing the reasons why garrisons suck.... For the 300th time. Well maybe he has other original points. Oh now he is complaining about lfr's and group finder. And now he is just straight up complaining about servers being dead...

Yup super good vid

I'm looking forward to your next compelling video with your deep insights and soothing voice.

Oh, wait--you're a lazy piece of fucking shit who chooses to not contribute an ounce and instead criticize the few who do.
Posted Image

#28 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:32 PM

Me not making videos about a video game = me being a lazy piece of shit. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Spending time to make a video about "the five things I hate most about wow" rather than go do something ANYTHING else, would make me the lazy piece of shit. Are you glink's mom is that why you are fan boying so hard
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#29 Lirox

Lirox
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:30 PM

I'm looking forward to your next compelling video with your deep insights and soothing voice.

Oh, wait--you're a lazy piece of fucking shit who chooses to not contribute an ounce and instead criticize the few who do.

lmao who the fuck are you ????
best

#30 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 25 June 2016 - 07:54 PM

lmao who the fuck are you ????

I believe his name is krodnom

he hails from the kingdom of portland
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#31 Tekkys

Tekkys
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/0/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2043
  • 3v3: 2228

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:22 PM

Why do people feel the need to hate on something so hard when they can just as easily not say shit. Like how does you hating on Glinkz positively affect your life? Or his? Even if you don't agree with him, you don't have to shit all over the guy. I only watched a bit of the video and turned it off because it isn't really the content i enjoy, but i didn't take time out of my day to say "LOL FUCK YOU GLINKZ WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME" and spew garbage. Let's not ostracize the people in this community that care enough to make videos, shall we?
Posted Image

#32 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:37 PM

Why do people feel the need to hate on something so hard when they can just as easily not say shit. Like how does you hating on Glinkz positively affect your life? Or his? Even if you don't agree with him, you don't have to shit all over the guy. I only watched a bit of the video and turned it off because it isn't really the content i enjoy, but i didn't take time out of my day to say "LOL FUCK YOU GLINKZ WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME" and spew garbage. Let's not ostracize the people in this community that care enough to make videos, shall we?

Because we are on a forum. Arenajunkies for that matter. Thats sort of what... goes on here.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<