Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 21:42. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Tuning

tuning pvp

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Bulldozer

Bulldozer
  • Wheyproteend
  • Banned
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 1903
  • 3v3: 1991
  • RBG: 576

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:22 AM

top kek!
BUILD THE WALL DEPORT THEM ALL TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP MEXICO WILL PAY

#62 ProdeGaming

ProdeGaming
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arcane ./0/2/2/2/2/.

Posted 22 June 2016 - 03:19 PM

Premise: Blizzard decides to buff most spells by 20%.
CORRECT WAY
He's saying the right way to do it is have a "blanket" 20% + increase for all spells and then adjust the ones that didn't need that buff.

WRONG WAY
While the wrong way would be to buff all the spells that need the 20% buff individually, and leave the ones that don't unchanged.

Basically a forum probably isn't your best place to be. With how well you confuse people with misinformation you could probably get a job at Fox News

FYI what you think is misinformation, isn't actually. He does know that blanket changes r good to do. But ofc he does, would be absurd for an engineer to not know. His 'ace in the whole' was just that 'yes but noone QQs about the blanket way so np'. Except the blanket QQ source is kind enough to specifically tell that these players r QQing about its method in fact. So I agree unfortunately that 'ace in the whole' was short lived.

Silence ever since.

Understandable, because the consequence is as he correctly said - this is what players would do if they cried about blankets.

for example:

People want this overall 20% buff on damage (except some abilities)
- If blizzard does this with a 'blanket' and the changelog appears as ALL DAMAGE INCREASED BY 20% and then a few abilities like "Eviscerate - 20%"
Then people will complain and QQ because blanket.

-If blizzard does this using "the wrong way" and the changelog appears as 120 spells with + 20%
Then players won't complain. Even though it's the exact same thing.

Except players do cry about them, the blanket QQing players r checking the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
Posted Image

The blanket QQing players r insane. Including you, sir.

Basically what I'm saying is blankets are retarded.

You can show the same changes to retard blanket-objecting players, and gonna bitch once but not the other time. Yet showed the same thing, so to be able to cry in just one case, the QQing players imagine things that are not there. They r crazy.

Well, hf being crazy, pce

#63 Beargryllsx

Beargryllsx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Anetheron
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2048
  • 3v3: 2294
  • 5v5: 2221
  • RBG: 1858

Posted 22 June 2016 - 04:06 PM

And yet you make the same thread over and over again and expect different results.

#64 Nexxer

Nexxer
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2149
  • 3v3: 2879

Posted 22 June 2016 - 05:00 PM

Well, hf being crazy, pce

holy shit the irony

#65 ProdeGaming

ProdeGaming
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 22 June 2016 - 05:41 PM

And yet you make the same thread over and over again and expect different results.

I expect that crazy ppl won't understand ~anything I tell them. Not quite surprising that it's what happens ~every time. There is a small chance and that's enough, because what the hell let's try. Probably similar to ppl buying lottery, going at it despite the outcome is close certain, because 'what if'. Doesn't matter how many times I try, not gonna ever be actually impossible, just low chance. I don't quite wish to know the consequences of what if it's actually impossible that players would ever understand. I'd like to believe it's possible that they will.

Aware it's close impossible m8, maybe players won't ever come out of the shithole they're in. Stuck in there driven by nothing but empty hatred towards developers and unwavering itch to lecture them about ~everything in the fcking world. But spoiler alert, developers r geniuses in math, won't ~ever work to actually lecture them about math. In case you think you've proven a developer wrong in math, think again.

Posted Image
In case they say blankets don't actually do what you're talking about, it's time to shut up ya know and not just keep talking back. 100% math. Maybe you think Holinka is an idiot, but here's a cool tip - he isn't actually, jerks

Starring - ZaulTV, King of Retards, AKA LetsLectureAGeniusAboutMathTM

OMGHOLINKAGENIUS????? Yes he is, get over it

#66 Beargryllsx

Beargryllsx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Anetheron
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2048
  • 3v3: 2294
  • 5v5: 2221
  • RBG: 1858

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:02 PM

Must be hard to be the only sane person in a world of lunacy. Respect to you for trying to bring reason to us crazy people.

#67 ProdeGaming

ProdeGaming
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:51 PM

Must be hard to be the only sane person in a world of lunacy. Respect to you for trying to bring reason to us crazy people.

I wouldn't have made a single thread if I believed that every last one of you is crazy. I know many aren't. After a while it's very easy to jump on with the shit that million others r screaming, not gonna question them. 'Oh so many ppl saying that, must be true' and that's it, it's over. It takes my stinking offensive taking-players-for-idiots view to avoid such. I don't give a shit what players tell me. So thanks to my despicable nature, I didn't fall in the blanket hatred nonsense.

But many nice ppl do, and will continue to fall into it, because they don't expect that so many ppl can believe in something retarded.

An easy ~proof to verify that resilience and battle fatigue truly don't actually do anything bad, is if you look at what developers said about them. They said it's a nice thing to not have them, but why??????

Because (circle) ---------------> http://imgur.com/sTMjYo6 <------------------------

They NEVER said anything else. CAN'T. It is the ONLY bad thing possible to say about them. There is NOTHING ELSE. Battle Fatigue and Resilience are one and equal with separate balance. They do not mean ANYTHING else. If you don't want them, then you don't want separate balance, that's it. COUNTERPRODUCTIVE to hate them. Developers didn't try soothe players for just nothing, they don't wanna make the game shit. Sure they would've liked to not let PvE and PvP be too far from each other, but if it costs gameplay, THEY DON'T WANNA ANYMORE. THEY SAID, told idiots like this Zaulmotherfcker to shut the fck up

BECAUSE

Posted Image

IT JUST MAKES THE GAME WORSE, from just PvP PoV. The more you care about resilience and battle fatigue, the more you want them out of the game, the more garbage the gameplay is gonna be.

Yes, it might be good for RP jerks to have same dmg and healing, because Aragorn omfg idk, but that's it. Not having resilience battle fatigue is just a ~nothing. Not actually good thing. As a matter of fact, if you only care about PvP, it's a straight up COUNTERPRODUCTIVE thing WITH NO BENEFITS to care about resilience and battle fatigue at all. If you don't want to have them, you're just asking for a worse game for yourself

Edited by ProdeGaming, 22 June 2016 - 07:57 PM.

#68 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1814
  • 3v3: 2101
  • 5v5: 1777
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationAshburn, VA

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:11 PM

How many restraining orders do you have against you?

#69 ProdeGaming

ProdeGaming
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:33 PM

How many restraining orders do you have against you?

A hundred, but they r unable to keep me down. Happy?

#70 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:41 PM

Okay I can't try reasoning with this... thing, anymore. It's to the point where I don't know if he is trolling or is actually retarded.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tuning, pvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users