Photo

Legion Race for Horde MW

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kittehmeow

Kittehmeow

Posted 06 June 2016 - 07:14 PM

So preparing for legion i want to get another monk on horde but im not sure what race i should go for.

Obviously undead has always been the choice for mw in the past but since in legion every class will have stuns and we no longer have nimble and cocoon while stunned i was thinking orc might be alot better now especially since fears have also been nerfed in wod.

Thoughts?

#2 Rorechec

Rorechec
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/2/1/./.

Posted 07 June 2016 - 02:31 AM

after a lot of games on alpha human/orc are the only viable races for mw :( any other race will make you delete your toon after a couple of games

#3 zzatbrah

zzatbrah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 956
  • RBG: 1657

Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:31 AM

after a lot of games on alpha human/orc are the only viable races for mw :( any other race will make you delete your toon after a couple of games

did they nerf meld /escape artist?

#4 Frosteye

Frosteye
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1809
  • 3v3: 2320
  • RBG: 1773

Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:43 AM

Human/Orc for stun racials ... Otherwise prepare to get blown up in stuns.

Edited by Frosteye, 08 June 2016 - 02:43 AM.

#5 Rorechec

Rorechec
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/2/1/./.

Posted 08 June 2016 - 11:30 PM

did they nerf meld /escape artist?

No elf and gnome racials are the same
Problem is we lost nimble + we lost 1min Life cocoon usable in stun so since we are leather and don't have spells ala barskin/divine protection usable in stun, we don't have any form of passive dmg reduction ala priest/bear form we are just blown apart in a stun. Its the same as rogues being full stunned without feint

Its really weird design mw is almost untouchable with 2x chi torpedo+sprint and freedom 2x mistwalk and port but once they somehow connect with stun and some medium dmg you can just /afk out of the game :D They said they will change your stats in pvp so probably a lot of versatility will work but it will be way too much with the current mobility because mw dont need dmg reduction out of the stun situations

Maybe if they bring back dematerialize or change it into some 20-30% dmg reduction or sth when they stun you it will be ok but i have no hopes actually so go human/orc or go home

#6 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 1327
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:10 PM

I havent had a chance to play the last 2 expansion a whole lot, but I got in the beta windwalker monk seems very interesting hunter bm and marks is really boring to me. I also noticed monk is one of a few classes that can use a dc while stunned. seems like the pruning has been good for some classes and terrible for others. Is everyone agreeing with horde- orc and ally-human then? I would think belf would be better. for horde anyway.

I just noticed you were talking about mist weaver. What is your opinion for windwalker?

Edited by Dagin, 09 June 2016 - 08:12 PM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#7 Aylien

Aylien
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • CN-荆棘谷
  • Battle Group 14