• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Ravenholdt
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:45 AM

Hey all, I was wondering if you had some advice for this comp.

Specifically, we seem to have a lot of trouble with comps like WW/Disc, Enh/Disc, DK/Healer, and we can't think of any way to counter it.

Essentially their melee will just train me (the lock) all game, keeping me slowed, while their healer just stays LoS and pops out for shields/hots. I keep dots on the melee and usually agony/corr on the healer, but it's not enough damage to provide pressure. And when I pop DS with dots on both they just slow me and LoS until it's over. Sometimes I get shard-starved if they choose not to interrupt anything and can't keep SB Haunt up.

Eventually we lose with my priest falling behind on healing and me doing ~80% of their melee's damage on the meter. It seems like it may just be counter-comping but I wanted to know if you guys had any thoughts as to how to have a chance.

Maybe I need to dot only the melee, so that fears can stick on the healer? But even then we'd be far too reliant on dark soul I think.

Any general advice about the comp would be interesting as well :) We're about 1950 running into these issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<