Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 21:37. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Arena bugged?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2375
  • 3v3: 2440
  • RBG: 960

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:02 AM

trying to prepare everyone for legion numbers

#22 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 3v3: 1865

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:36 AM

update ur aj show off that 5k rating

i lost like 300 but it was fun as fuck

#23 Bersihasi

Bersihasi
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1046
  • 3v3: 2301
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:12 AM

https://twitter.com/...797561094524928

They will come to the conclussion that they should have rolled back the servers.

Blizzard always does this. They always try to manually fix the results of a day of exploiting/bugging.

They will not delete achievements (CM, Raids, Arena) and will not delete tabards, mounts (f.e. mythic), elite gear and enchants.

Remember the people that got lvl 70 glad in mop ? Some still have their mounts. Blizzard only deleted the gladiator FoS you get but not the mount FoS and the mount itself.
Or back in Cata you could leave the arena before the game ended and you would not get -rating. People that got their achievements back then still got them.

The longer blizzard waits the more damage a rollback will be doing. They should just rollback immediately.

On a sidenote i wonder if blizzard could still track if somebody transfers his character to a different account with the rating he gained yesterday. Or if they can reset the rating of a deleted character (that you can fully restore before season ends again).

Edited by Bersihasi, 21 May 2016 - 09:27 AM.

Posted Image

#24 waniqutie

waniqutie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1564
  • 3v3: 2489
  • RBG: 767

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:45 AM

So, people will keep their tabards and ach's? is this fucking real?

#25 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:06 PM

tabards r ugly as shit anyway and when somebody links you 2700 achievement they got on 20.5.2016 u can tell him hes a fukin clown

but if people got serious rating with it then this is no laughing matter

Edited by Knaittiz, 21 May 2016 - 12:09 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#26 waniqutie

waniqutie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:18 PM

tabards r ugly as shit anyway and when somebody links you 2700 achievement they got on 20.5.2016 u can tell him hes a fukin clown

but if people got serious rating with it then this is no laughing matter

yeah i guess... but still.. disgusting

#27 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:24 PM

yeah i guess... but still.. disgusting

gcd exploit for hunters/warriors was disgusting in wotlk
not losing rating when you leave a game was disgusting in cata
queueing vs russian rbg teams for a free 300+ rating boost was disgusting in mop

would think you would all be used to this kinda shit happening every single expansion and not getting resolved properly by now...

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 21 May 2016 - 12:25 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#28 waniqutie

waniqutie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:32 PM

queueing vs russian rbg teams for a free 300+ rating boost was disgusting in mop

would think you would all be used to this kinda shit happening every single expansion and not getting resolved properly by now...

Well to be honest, this kind of mess wasnt a surprise since its blizzard. But they have keys to solve this problem but instead of that they will probably just touch ratings, and keep ach's n tabards.. and problem solved.

GG blizzard once again.

More suspious 2,5+ players in LFG. <3

Edited by waniqutie, 21 May 2016 - 12:33 PM.

#29 Bersihasi

Bersihasi
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:54 PM

Right now blizzard did not state this. It was just my experience how they handled those type of exploits/bugs in the past. So it was just my assumption.
I think the problem is that items / achievements / enchants cannot be easily deleted without having a dev/programer doing it (and you most likely need to do it manually for everybody => thats a shitton of work for blizzards AntiCheat/Hack department).

For me its despair to be honest.

http://eu.battle.net...кскросс/pvp#bgs

907 - 1550 (37% Winratio) @ 2500+CR wintrading every single fucking day for the last months.

Its really depressing how we as a community can spot those wintraders / exploiters by just using sites like xunamate while blizzard is not able to pay one additional worker to get into those games and instantly ban them for wintrading. It is literally something an employee could fix by working 3-4h / day just on that task.

In my opinion a lot of blizzard games lacked a real referee/admin team that would react proactively to these type of situations.
And with Overwatch coming in a few days i hope they invested a little bit more effort and ressources into that.
Posted Image

#30 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2471
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 May 2016 - 01:13 PM

gz to all the hunters palas and fire mages on their first 2.4 achievements :)

#31 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:37 PM

now this is real podracing
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#32 Preepx

Preepx

Posted 21 May 2016 - 08:10 PM

U forgot about this in cata

1lNJU73.jpg

#33 Ryyne

Ryyne
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1752
  • 3v3: 767
  • RBG: 1143

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:47 AM

Yeah, happened to me as well. Fucking 19m envenom hit. http://prntscr.com/b6fv86

outplayed

#34 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:11 PM

remeber cm gear bug in mop? got it on like 3 chars 4 free thenke blizzard http://eu.battle.net...lswaplol/simple
or s16 tabard purchasable pre season start, cause they didn't reset mop rating?
or /kiss on outside zul'aman npc back in TBC to get the frogpet on e.g. lvl 19 alts
or lvl 70 deadly gladiateur basilisk http://www.arenajunk...ladiator-at-70/

was mythic archimonde actually soloable as hunter?

#35 Bawn

Bawn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 856

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:45 PM

i dont see why they should be banned, just roll them back

blizzard fucked up and made you op for 1 day, tell me who in their right mind would go "oh I guess I should report this and not play for the day until they fix it!" yeah nobody

just because youre salty you didnt get it, doesnt mean those who did should get banned

i agree 100% they dont deserve it and it should be taken away from them, just not banned.
they didnt do anything to cause this bug and abuse it, they just played the fucking game

#36 Rodal

Rodal
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1479
  • 3v3: 1913

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:31 PM

blizzard fucked up and made you op for 1 day, tell me who in their right mind would go "oh I guess I should report this and not play for the day until they fix it!" yeah nobody

just because youre salty you didnt get it, doesnt mean those who did should get banned

i agree 100% they dont deserve it and it should be taken away from them, just not banned.
they didnt do anything to cause this bug and abuse it, they just played the fucking game

I think you slightly mixed the currently active AJ topics called "Arena bugged?" and "Banwave" : (

#37 Bawn

Bawn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 856

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:15 AM

I think you slightly mixed the currently active AJ topics called "Arena bugged?" and "Banwave" : (

naw someone up there said they should be banned, was mainly directed to that

#38 Bersihasi

Bersihasi
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 23 May 2016 - 12:33 PM

naw someone up there said they should be banned, was mainly directed to that

I was just saying that ppl that exploit/wintrade should be banned (in general not related to the bug that occured)

Imho what happened this week was a bug and less an exploit. It happened to a lot of people without even the intention of triggering it. The scale was so big that you could not distinguish who did it on purpose and who didnt. People should be rollbacked but now its way to late for that.

So overall you can say that some got lucky and some will get very lucky (by actually getting titles and not beeing reset back) and the rest just missed out on that opportunity.
Posted Image

#39 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:55 PM

I disagree with what you say. I mean, I also think that the people who used 1-shots during the 20th of May shouldn't get banned, but I was one of these people you are describing who willingly didn't play, and I also have many people in my friend list who did the same.

I can't speak for the rest, but I personally like seeing my own rating rise because it was me who earned it, not 19k Envenoms, 300k Holy Shocks and infinite numbered Dragon Breaths.

Edited by Hollowinside, 23 May 2016 - 01:57 PM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#40 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 23 May 2016 - 06:26 PM

People should be rollbacked but now its way to late for that

sad but true, people expecting them to roll back half a weeks worth of wow are expecting a little too much

I can't speak for the rest, but I personally like seeing my own rating rise because it was me who earned it, not 19k Envenoms, 300k Holy Shocks and infinite numbered Dragon Breaths.

tbh you just have to put your faith in how thorough and detailed their review of rating/achievement gains on the 20th will be, hopefully they do as good a job as they managed at the end of every recent arena season and at least 1 or 2 people in the whole of EU will have their ratings removed :) :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 23 May 2016 - 06:37 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users