combat comp specific question

combat rogue 3s

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nekdeep

Nekdeep
  • Members

Posted 20 May 2016 - 06:52 AM

I'm pretty new to rogue and I've been playing combat/arms/h pal with some irl friends. I just wanted to get some basic strat tips like if we should only kill healers or if we can swap around. I keep saying I think fury would be better for this comp. Also if this comp is even worth playing in the current state of the game. We want to hit 2k but I'm the only one in the group who's been above 2k in arena. Thanks

#2 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 21 May 2016 - 10:02 AM

I have seen that cleave (Batman cleave?) on 2.300+ this season as Combat/Arms/R.Druid. The damage these guys dealt was insane. They would either train me as Ret, or they would swap on my Priest healer after no trinket/PS.

One serious downside it has is that no one on the team can bring offensive purges, and I am not sure wether or not you wanna run this with a Resto Shaman.

I am not sure about how Fury would have done there either. Unfortunately, this is all I can give. :/ If I remember the names of the people I am talking about I can link their armory to you in case you wanna see what they are running in terms of enchants, talents and glyphs. My advice is to wait for a response of a more experienced player than me. Hope this helps somehow.

Best regards.
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#3 Nekdeep

Nekdeep
  • Members

Posted 21 May 2016 - 10:14 AM

thanks for the input, hope i get some more opinions on this too. its nice to know people were playing it at 2300 tho, even if resto druid seems to fit the comp much more than h pal

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: combat, rogue, 3s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<