#1 Asmoday1232

Asmoday1232
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:29 PM

I am that weird person that only really enjoys BGs. Ill run RBGs back in the day for season 1-3 and in all 3 held an MMR of almost 4k. I know I know "BGs are for losers that can't pvp!" but I do not enjoy arena. So basically what I am looking for is Shadow Priest or Mage. Is SPriest still any good or have they finally realised that its a broken class?

Mage, is fire any decent finally? Im looking to do normal, random BGs with my roomates. We do not have a healer with us, tho our pally who is currently going shock could always drop into holy if we really cared.

Is Lock still wanting to run Afflic for BGs?

#2 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:02 PM

Can I see a screenshot of a 4000 MMR RBG please?

#3 Asmoday1232

Asmoday1232
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:20 PM

Can I see a screenshot of a 4000 MMR RBG please?

I would have to run through old forums to see if it got posted and was still up there. I have since then updated and changed PCs of course so I no longer have that just laying around but I will indeed look around for it.

#4 Arukeks

Arukeks
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Demonology 1/0/0/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 671
  • 3v3: 2632
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1903

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:20 PM

just play what you enjoy the most in regular BG's. every single spec can shine there.

there is some use for every spec you mentioned in RBGs, too.
so feel free and spread your wings man ;p

#5 Asmoday1232

Asmoday1232
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:13 AM

just play what you enjoy the most in regular BG's. every single spec can shine there.

there is some use for every spec you mentioned in RBGs, too.
so feel free and spread your wings man ;p

But....but....BUT I HAVE 10 100S NOW I CANT TAKE THE PRESSURE MAN!

/cry

haha. Nah really I keep switching and just need to stick to one. Figured some insight might help me lean towards one or the other.

I played Spriest since Vanilla mostly because no one else did, everyone told me Shadow was not that great...to be a warlock...a real class. I felt like a Ret Pally xD But Blizzard never nerfed them and they continued to be that sleeper OP caster class that could 1v1 anything with ease if played well enough and I loved the ability to go SUPER agressive on people...or teams and come out alive.

Hell, our main strat for RBGs changed because of my playstyle and in WSG I ended up running into the enemy team, screaming and then either getting gripped out or Id just Dispersion out and we ould turn on them kill them and then walk the FC back. Up until like 2.3k rated this strated worked flawless and mostly I think its just the fact that people see a single priest facechecking 10 people and they laugh and think we got this, they are bad.

I truly miss those days of REAL RBGs but I just dont have the time sadly anymore unless there was enough other people like myself with odd days off.

#6 Mariketa

Mariketa
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Lightbringer
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1548
  • 3v3: 1641
  • 5v5: 1522
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationHungary

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:13 AM

You can check rbg rankings on arenamate.net, should give a rough idea whats decent. Affli is always welcome for one

#7 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 17 May 2016 - 12:51 PM

Man a 4k mmr. That's almost too high to be true! (Checks armory and doesn't even have 2200 with 220+ rbgs played). Man you would think with a 4 k mmr you woulda hit 2200 pretty fast.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#8 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:18 PM

Man a 4k mmr. That's almost too high to be true! (Checks armory and doesn't even have 2200 with 220+ rbgs played). Man you would think with a 4 k mmr you woulda hit 2200 pretty fast.

you arent trying to suggest that someone would be lying about their rating experience on world of warcraft are you?

i am 100% certain OP has a super long and defensive explanation for all of this

#9 swipsman

swipsman
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/2

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:32 PM

I am that weird person that only really enjoys BGs. Ill run RBGs back in the day for season 1-3 and in all 3 held an MMR of almost 4k. I know I know "BGs are for losers that can't pvp!" but I do not enjoy arena. So basically what I am looking for is Shadow Priest or Mage. Is SPriest still any good or have they finally realised that its a broken class?

Mage, is fire any decent finally? Im looking to do normal, random BGs with my roomates. We do not have a healer with us, tho our pally who is currently going shock could always drop into holy if we really cared.

Is Lock still wanting to run Afflic for BGs?

Just save yourself the trouble and never install WoW again, that's the best insight you can get, and I recommend you heed the advice... Go play Red Orchestra 2 or Chivalry or some other fun game, WoW certainly isn't worth paying for, it's trash, don't resub.

#10 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 17 May 2016 - 11:29 PM

you arent trying to suggest that someone would be lying about their rating experience on world of warcraft are you?

i am 100% certain OP has a super long and defensive explanation for all of this

He already did man! Remember he has to go through his old computer or go to some old forums to show some 4 year old screen shot of him having 4k mmr. I think he forgot about stats and achieves :( oh well.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#11 Rydar

Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2/.

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:09 AM

6 months later and Uegene is still a bell end
I want Nicholaes92 dead

#12 Garrockz

Garrockz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 1935
  • RBG: 1813

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:14 AM

I mean you guys do realize that RBG's were introduced in Cataclysm? There's no such thing as Season 1,2,3 RBG. He is just trolling big time.
Killin' shit since 2004.

#13 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:42 AM

I mean you guys do realize that RBG's were introduced in Cataclysm? There's no such thing as Season 1,2,3 RBG. He is just trolling big time.

or he could mean, you know, the first, second, and so on that rbgs were introduced.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#14 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:33 AM

isn't it technically season 3 right now because they reset it in wod?

#15 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 19 May 2016 - 06:47 AM

I honestly wouldn't recommend this game to any returning players anymore. New players might enjoy it but can't see old players getting anything else out of it than hot, steaming pile of disappointment.
Posted Image

#16 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:08 AM

I honestly wouldn't recommend this game to any returning players anymore. New players might enjoy it but can't see old players getting anything else out of it than hot, steaming pile of disappointment.

wait until they play legion in a few months time

#17 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:29 PM

Really depends what you are looking for. I would not recommend coming back to this game. If you miss wow nostalgia? Try out hearthstone. Warriors are still armoring up faggots (control war now is like letting prots into arenas) and mages/rogues still think they take the most skill for some odd reason. You will get your wow flavor right there.

If you are just looking for something fun to do then I'd try netflix, jumping rope, or gardening.

Edited by Hackattack3, 19 May 2016 - 04:30 PM.

#18 Dunnoye

Dunnoye
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/0/2

Posted 21 May 2016 - 09:53 PM

Really depends what you are looking for. I would not recommend coming back to this game. If you miss wow nostalgia? Try out hearthstone. Warriors are still armoring up faggots (control war now is like letting prots into arenas) and mages/rogues still think they take the most skill for some odd reason. You will get your wow flavor right there.

If you are just looking for something fun to do then I'd try netflix, jumping rope, or gardening.

This is some pretty sage advice right here.

WoW is dead.

#19 Garrockz

Garrockz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 1935
  • RBG: 1813

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:20 PM

or he could mean, you know, the first, second, and so on that rbgs were introduced.

I thought about that, but the way he writes about his 4k mmr makes me think he is really referring to bc.
Killin' shit since 2004.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<