Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:51 PM

Are you people for fucking real

Holy fucking shit, it actually rapes my brain when I realise that people genuinely give a shit about these people

I was arguing with someone on reddit about some youtube channel ( mind you, I follow zero "e-personalities" entertainers nor do I subscribe to anything outside of shit like Kurzgesagt/Veritasium etc, so to catch my attention you have to really produce retarded shit and you have to get mentioned or linked in a way for me to notice it ), and then some idiot started talking to me as if I was a jealous prick on the success on these people, and how was my Twitch/Youtube channel doing compared to these people. When I told him I don't give a shit about that crap, he called me green, envious and a "little man" and said something like "sure, sure, ofc".

Twitch/Youtube culture is fucking awful and everyone who follows these idiots honestly needs to acquire a better taste. I obviously have no say in how someone gets their entertainment, but you'd think people in the 21st century would have a bit more dignity and class in how they choose their entertainment - us having the access to things our predcessors didn't, etc etc

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#42 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:54 PM

Literally the only Youtube "entertainment" channel that's worth a fuck is h3h3, and only because he's a cynical sarcastical bastard who calls out dumb people on their shit

like e-whores or idiots who do dumb cringeworthy shit for views

[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout

#43 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:09 PM

Holy fucking shit, it actually rapes my brain when I realise that people genuinely give a shit about these people

I was arguing with someone on reddit about some youtube channel ( mind you, I follow zero "e-personalities" entertainers nor do I subscribe to anything outside of shit like Kurzgesagt/Veritasium etc, so to catch my attention you have to really produce retarded shit and you have to get mentioned or linked in a way for me to notice it ), and then some idiot started talking to me as if I was a jealous prick on the success on these people, and how was my Twitch/Youtube channel doing compared to these people. When I told him I don't give a shit about that crap, he called me green, envious and a "little man" and said something like "sure, sure, ofc".

Twitch/Youtube culture is fucking awful and everyone who follows these idiots honestly needs to acquire a better taste. I obviously have no say in how someone gets their entertainment, but you'd think people in the 21st century would have a bit more dignity and class in how they choose their entertainment - us having the access to things our predcessors didn't, etc etc

Literally the only Youtube "entertainment" channel that's worth a fuck is h3h3, and only because he's a cynical sarcastical bastard who calls out dumb people on their shit

like e-whores or idiots who do dumb cringeworthy shit for views

Lol come on flay you can't be serious. You can't act like a pompous nerd swinging your dick around bragging about how you think your way of entertainment is better than someone else's, just to say you have the same source of entertainment. "I follow 0 e-personalities". "Well I follow h3h3"

Come on flay. Coooommmeeee onnnnn
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#44 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:29 PM

I never said I follow the guy, I merely acknowledged his existence as a non-toxic one

#45 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:08 PM

I never said I follow the guy, I merely acknowledged his existence as a non-toxic one

Oh don't go splitting hairs now. You know what you were implying. Either way don't go acting so superior just because you think shit like this is below you.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#46 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:03 PM

Semantics 101 ft. Flay and Eugene.

#47 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:16 PM

hey all
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#48 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:29 PM

h3h3's satire targets audiences who are less interested with material that is produced and more about ways to criticize it. Of course with any content there are going to be skeptics. Actually you are part of the "awful youtube culture" you claim to be so much better than, you just don't realize it because you're narrow minded.

Edited by Unseenz, 07 May 2016 - 05:33 PM.

#49 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:58 AM

if anyone is scrolling backwards or is reaching this post by clicking the link on the front page, dont read this thread

dont read it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<