23 replies to this topic

• Banned
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/./0/1/.

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:50 PM

You... I like you.
Shit game is shit :) btw Butthex, ur still a nobody, thx for reminding me to fix my shit sign

#22 BrodanGhizzle

BrodanGhizzle
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/2/0/2/1
  • 3v3: 671
  • LocationWarsaw

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:23 AM

You... I like you.

Thanks bro, Did you play in Cata on Stormscale? Your nickname looks familiar. I'm not sure if I didn't duel with you then. I loved old Stormscale pre-MoP. Durotar full of PvP players so you was able to practice duels with every class and every spec 24/7. People say that Cata was bad expansion. I agree it began the downfall but it was still good compared to MoP and WoD. At least I had the most fun of WoW then as I had great guild and I've met a lot of my real life friends. One adviced me what to study and I'm even working with him in the one company. Good old times.

#23 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 08 May 2016 - 07:10 PM

Thanks bro, Did you play in Cata on Stormscale? Your nickname looks familiar. I'm not sure if I didn't duel with you then. I loved old Stormscale pre-MoP. Durotar full of PvP players so you was able to practice duels with every class and every spec 24/7. People say that Cata was bad expansion. I agree it began the downfall but it was still good compared to MoP and WoD. At least I had the most fun of WoW then as I had great guild and I've met a lot of my real life friends. One adviced me what to study and I'm even working with him in the one company. Good old times.

Pretty sure you mean pre-cata.
Posted Image

#24 BrodanGhizzle

BrodanGhizzle
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/2/0/2/1
  • 3v3: 671
  • LocationWarsaw

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:05 PM

Pretty sure you mean pre-cata.

Don't pretend to be Blizzard "you think you do but you don't". I'm sure I mean pre MoP and actually pre s11 when DS was released. Stormscale became empty in the second part of s12 in MoP when most of the players moved to alliance Outland / Ravencrest / Sylvanas. Even at the end of cata there was 27 k horde / 2,5 k alliance on Stormscale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<