• Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1591
  • 3v3: 1870
  • 5v5: 1051
  • RBG: 1643

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:07 AM

in comparision to what we have in wod

Is the class still boring to play?

PvP is more exciting or still some retarded WoD-like shiet?

2k+ is so ez to get that even I can get it?

is the class identity and fantasy back to be good (i care much about this shit)?

etc.

Dont have access to beta, waiting for legion to come out and buy gametime, heard live still got no content update for almost year now.

Like some still shitty Warcraft news? Or the good ones?

would post on general forums but cant even tho i link'd by bnet account.....

#2 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 01 May 2016 - 11:59 AM

browsing some legion class/spec feedback forums might give you some answers :)

http://us.battle.net...pic/20743714420 - arms feedback
http://us.battle.net...pic/20743564414 - fury feedback

some warrior posts:

WoD 2.0

Arms is boring. The interesting mechanics have been stripped, leaving it a mash one button until something lights up spec

im just throwing this out there fury spec in its current state is the worst design i have ever seen in a game

I guess we are going through a whole expansion spamming Slam. Never thought gameplay feedback would get the same treatment as WoD

oh, and the most recent blue post feedback for arms warriors:

Official Blizzard Quote:

We%27ve' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743714420?page=1#5']We've heard the feedback, and are happy with how Arms (and Fury) are playing right now

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 01 May 2016 - 12:05 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

• Banned
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/./0/1/.

Posted 01 May 2016 - 07:56 PM

some warrior posts:

Official Blizzard Quote:

We%27ve' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743714420?page=1#5']We've heard the feedback, and are happy with how Arms (and Fury) are playing right now

some warrior posts:

Official Blizzard Quote:

Makes me happy that they continue their destructive path with designing classes etc. Going to make them realize that their game is shit when their subs hit 2mill, it's probably close to that now anways.
Shit game is shit :) btw Butthex, ur still a nobody, thx for reminding me to fix my shit sign

#4 Xinowl

Xinowl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2088
  • 3v3: 2404
  • RBG: 1746

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:06 PM

Makes me happy that they continue their destructive path with designing classes etc. Going to make them realize that their game is shit when their subs hit 2mill, it's probably close to that now anways.

Soon the Legacy servers combined will have more players than retail.
This kind of class treatment is like telling your playerbase to fuck off. :)

#5 Zzx

Zzx
  • Junkies

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:44 PM

dizzeeyo nailed it basically

#6 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:53 PM

uninstalled alpha

#7 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:07 PM

I played about an hour before logging off in disgust. I then proceeded to log onto AT and played 5 hours nonstop having an absolute blast.

The only way you're going to enjoy Legion is if you play a class you've never played before. They've completely overhauled nearly every spec to the point where they're unrecognizable to any past iteration.

Warriors are an absolute disgrace to me, and I haven't bothered giving feedback this time around as they don't listen. They get it to how -they- like it and then promptly tell us to fuck off, like always.

I probably won't be buying Legion anyway, as the first expansion I didn't pre-order. Nostalrius ruined live for me to the point where I'd rather fuck off and read reddit or someshit then play this garbage game. Here's hoping legacy happens.

Edited by Speedymart, 02 May 2016 - 04:10 PM.

Posted Image

#8 Slappajack

Slappajack
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1643
  • 3v3: 2508
  • 5v5: 2104
  • RBG: 2476

Posted 02 May 2016 - 09:12 PM

Blizzards current profit aims are with expansion sales rather than subscription numbers because they "assume" that people will return for the extra content then leave, that's been the case since cata anyway. They kind of aren't estimating the long term effects of less and less people returning each expansion though.

Thats why they are making everything so different, It's one of their USP's in 2016, rather than producing a world of warcraft. They jam pack as many features into one continent as they can to retain your attention.

Funnily enough, It's the same as any AAA title. Focus on graphics (New art team, new blizzard employee's), Re brand an old franchise to spark nostalgia. Rely on Game sales/pre-orders and Micro transactions.

Sad to say but they won't go back to their roots until they are proven this system does not work. Just because the company is making £200,000 less a month - It's more but the gap is filled with transactions, It'll have significant drop off after legion though since most of them are a 1 time thing

We have to wait for massive losses for anything to happen boys.

If you play AT, Hmu - Fancy some RvR after my deadlines (15th May)
:)

#9 Call Me Teranaye

Call Me Teranaye
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2969
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 1734
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:22 PM

uninstalled alpha

me 2

#10 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 03 May 2016 - 01:16 AM

i just don't have any fun in arena at all, which is odd because usually i always have fun in arena

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Montyx

Montyx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/0/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • RBG: 1338

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:00 AM

The game is unrecognizable.

They can add as much bullshit "cool" content as they want, they won't get shit from me until the classes actually act the way they have for the past 10 years.

Completely overhauling everything in the game was not the right move. It's like they scrapped WoW and tried pushing forth their new "vision" of an MMO.

Doesn't feel like the game I loved at all.

Here's hoping legacy happens.

Edited by Montyx, 03 May 2016 - 03:01 AM.

#12 Adlairo

Adlairo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/1/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1405
  • 5v5: 96

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:17 AM

Garbage in video game format

#13 Creptius

Creptius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/1/1/0/0/0

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:12 PM

Some classes/specs are alright to play, but warrior isn't one of them. They just feel like a worse version of live warriors.

• Banned
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/./0/1/.

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:47 PM

If I had the opportunity to play WoW: Legion.... OOOOOOR cut off my dick and choke on it, I'd pick the latter.
Shit game is shit :) btw Butthex, ur still a nobody, thx for reminding me to fix my shit sign

#15 BrodanGhizzle

BrodanGhizzle
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/2/0/2/1
  • 3v3: 671
  • LocationWarsaw

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:41 AM

I've read some of these feedback posts. The funny thing is that people complain that every class is homogenised and when Blizzard nerfed warrior's selfhealing people are complaining about it. It will never be fixed unless they would hire some top pvp and pve players to help them designing specs.

These must be R1/glads and world first guilds then maybe their designs would be worth anything. When I see shamans in Legion I'm almost about to cry... My favourite class that I played since the begining of Wrath. I played every spec and now I don't see even one which is interesting. Enhancement doesn't remind me the spec in it's glory days - Wrath and Cata. Ascendance completely ruined this extremely fun meele / hybrid spec. Ele with the most retarded instant lava burst mechanic is even worse. Resto is shit on alpha. It's probably the worst healer you can play (at least what I've seen from streams). Grounding and Tremor removed. We lost 1/2 of our utility. Luckily they kept wind shear and purge. What I hate about everything after cata is that they are nerfing / prunning everything which was unique about this spec: Windfury - garbage, Wolves - minor healing cd, totems - almost removed. Instead of them they added retarded shit as: Ascendance, Windwalk totem, Nature's Guardian for everyone or Sham rage for ele. This new resource is also pathetic as it's rage under new name and color but only dumb players might not recognise it.

In my oppinion Blizzard reached their peak designs in WOTLK/CATA (rather WOTLK but some CATA designs were a bit better) and after by improving anything they received only opposite effect. In WRATH/CATA classes felt unique and while having not so many buttons interesting to play. Without 10 instant proce/reset cd mechanics game was amazing and enjoyable. I don't get also what was wrong with old talent trees. They could rescale them to give talent every 3 lvl becouse 1 per lvl since 10th lvl till 100 would be too much anyway but they could use the same talents but rescaled. Their goal was to give us choice and make people choose what they want. The result is again opposite. While playing enh in WoD I've never changed even 1 talent in 3s. Ever. I only changed glyphs but not so many of them. I don't get why it's so hard to understand that the biggest problem of WoD weren't the garrisons even though they were afwul but the class designs. I don't remember any other expansion when playing enh was so boring. I just pve'd enemies with war / hunt down. The only thing I did was lvling shamans and constantly queing with other frustrated people from premades. No wonder why pvp community barely exists at the moment.

Last thing I want to say about are new Blizzcon qualifying rules. I'll never play them so I'm not strictly connected to them but I love to watch WoW arenas as much as for example Dota 2 International. Blizzard design is horrible. How can you allow qualified team playing another tournament just to make bigger competition? It's obvious that they will help weaker enemies or that it will create wintrading opportunities. Instead they should provide GCD organisers with some donations for prizepool, help to provide better tools or equipment to stream it and hire some maybe even some profesionals. As far as I know Honcast is dying and as it never was a huge scene the way it was organised was great. As far as I know Breaky would be free. He's great caster with amazing commentary why can't they hire him. I'm pretty sure he plays WoW on pretty high level. I've seen Vanguards facing him in MoP on stream. League with small tournaments every two weeks would be great. 1st-6th places should be rewarded with points so top 4-8 teams might take part in qualification tournament. This way you have more tournaments and more games to play between top teams. For team members swaps I have other solution. Every team signed for league may change their players 2 times in the season.

I don't know if Blizzard emplyees are really that dumb or they are just trolling.

TL:DR: Legion is awful in every aspect how they might think this will be a great success after WoD failure when instead of doing something completely opposite to WoD their go straight with the same path.

#16 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:01 AM

Legion seems to be the first expansion I'm not gonna be even tempted to try out.
Posted Image

#17 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1563
  • 3v3: 2260
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:09 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 Xinowl

Xinowl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:07 PM

Posted Image

Wow still better than any CoD game. Which says more about COD franchise than WoW.

#19 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:42 PM

Wow still better than any CoD game. Which says more about COD franchise than WoW.

I'd rather go play zombies then live
Posted Image

#20 Xinowl

Xinowl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:23 PM

I'd rather go play zombies then live

I'd rather play Pokemon Gold than live & any COD game :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<